Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh, yeah it does sound like my gum, how funny K.K.C use that attack on crim and get stuck to the wall that would be funny if such a attack were real and sometimes I think he said my yum or gum ^^.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
And he has another one that sounds like "bon bon" back to the subject Crim could beat him esay in 10 second if he was trying his hardest and mimiru said she wanted to "protect" Tsukasa so Crim would have to beat her to but it be esay for him.
Posted
Hey, dont underestimate (sp?) the power of Crim. From what I'v seen on the show. Sora could take out Mimiru with ease and positive he could take out Tsukasa no prob. Well, Crim is the only one who ever fights Sora and ends up with a draw. I think Crim could beat both Mimiru and Tsukasa, but it would take a few minuets and he would have to try.
Posted
Ok, I have nothing to say whats going on above. But for what this post was made for I'd have to say Cirm. Crim could beat Tsukusa, if there was a placement for the battle. I place my money on Crim! I belive in Crim's great power to fight, he has the will to win. :)
Posted
er....... Well, you know, this is just a topic "IF" They ever fought. Most likely Crim and Tsukasa would never fight unles something serious happened that caused them to fight. And, since Tsukasa came back after being killed i dont think Crim would be too worried.
Posted
Yeah, I know thats what I think. Its just my oppinion, my theory. But I think it seems reasonable, my theorys do. So, whats your theory Sukima?
Posted
i still think tsukasa might win. he has a good chance at least. he may be stronger than he leads us to believe you know...oh, well. i still think that it all depends on why they were fighting. if they were fighting for no reason, tsukasa would probly just go away. but if it was over something like the key of the twilight, i think he would fight with all of his strength.
Posted
I think that Tsukasa would win because Crim doesn't spend all of his time in [B]The World[/B] while Tsukasa does. Tsukasa has more time on his hands to get stronger. (He can't log out)
Posted
ah... yes, thats true. But this has been discussed in the series before. Tsukasa tends to keep himself locked up in Aura's domain and rarely ever comes out. And when he does come out, he doesnt fight. I'v only seen Tsukasa go out and fight with Mimiru and Bear and then he fought Silver Knight on his own, but the gardian helped him.
And, remember, Crim was the one who captured Tsukasa, no prob, and dodged all of the gardians moves. I think there were about 50 or 60 Crimson Knights who tryed to capture him, but they couldnt until Crim showed up. I still say Crim would beat Tsukasa with no problem. Unles he uses his gardian.
Posted
I think a lot of you are underestimating Tsukasa

The only reason Tsukasa doesn't really fight much is because he doesn't want to get hurt

Remember you find out a lot more about Tsukasa later on in the series
Posted
For god's sake what is wrong with you people who think Tsukasa would win!? Lool at it this way: Tsukasa thinks things through right? Well by the time Tsukasa got done thinking about the fight he'd have Crim's glaive shoved right up his... well I'm sorry I just get so flustered.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade [/i]
[B]For god's sake what is wrong with you people who think Tsukasa would win!? Lool at it this way: Tsukasa thinks things through right? Well by the time Tsukasa got done thinking about the fight he'd have Crim's glaive shoved right up his... well I'm sorry I just get so flustered. [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you seen the entire series?
Posted
No I have not but does it really matter! I don't think so it seems to me that Crim's stats are maxed and Tsukasa won't even get a new weapon so you guess. And for you KKC don't you be dissin Mimiru or I'll go shinanana on you.
Posted
The weapon Tsukusa has is pretty powerful Lv. 19 Revelation. Crim seems to have a regular Heavy Spear. But in this time period of .hack it's sort of hard to say what wepona did in The World.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tsukasa1
Posted
Krim would be afraid of him after all Krim doesnt know much about tsukasa nobody does except for him..........
Posted
That i think has already been discussed
BTW for anyone who's still checking this thread. In "Evidence" when it showed the shot of somebody flatlining in the real world, who else thinks that was Tsukasa?
Posted
flatlining? what?

Crim? Afraid of Tsukasa? Thats the funniest thing i'v ever heard. If Crim was afraid of Tsukasa he wouldn't have rode in on his grunty, dodged all of the gardians attacks, and capture Tsukasa. From what I see it, Crim doesn't seem to be afraid of anything, but Subaru not liking him.
Posted
Haha, I think he is referring to the ECG (electrocardiograph), the thing that checks your heart muscle activity by measuring electrical potentials on the body surface and generates a record of those electrical currents, thereby efficiently promoting detection and diagnosis of heart abnormalities (in other words, that green thing that went *beep* -pause- *beep* -pause- then beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, indicating that the heart stopped beating). And yes, we all [I]KNOW[/I] it was Tsukasa suffering a heart attack because of both the timing of the scene as well as the fact that it couldn't be anyone else (why would they just show some joe going through a heart attack?).

Yeah, and I can't believe anyone would think Tsukasa could beat Crim. Didn't we all learn a lesson from Subaru? Just because it seems like someone is great, doesn't mean they are... "Actions speak louder than words..."
Posted
If noone has seen episodes 24-26 of SIGN then I suggest you look away

[SPOILER]The thing is though you actually learn that Tsukasa is really strong in the last episodes, he did nothing but train and level up for a really long time before the "incident" occured[/SPOILER]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...