Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i'm finaly here! anyways, like i've been saying dan, i think your banners are the best. about the jakotsu banner, i like the second background better.
Posted
I made another Jakotsu banner. I really like his character design. This time I used pictures from the manga.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=455219[/img]
Posted
Wow, how convenient! Two posts just appeared here after no one has posted since last time I did. I had nothing to do with it, I swear. :wink:

Well, here comes another work from my "I'm Having a Shichinin-tai Banner-Making Craze-athon." At least this one has all of the members in it. Don't worry, more are on the way. lol

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=456264[/img]

[i]From Left:[/i]
[size=1]Kyoukotsu, Renkotsu, Jakotsu, Mukotsu, Suikotsu, Bankotsu, Ginkotsu[/size]
Pick a favorite. ^_^
Posted
Wow!I agree the Jakotsu banner that had the lime color didn't suit it very well but still it looked good!But when you changed the color to purple it looked really good!First Jakotsu banner 9.5/10,second Jakotsu banner 10/10 ^^.Then the manga banner of Jakotsu is really good I really like the way it looks!Good job!And the group banner is really nice I really like the background you used and how you included all the members!The Rem banner,I really like,I love the background and the text style it's really beautiful!I really like all your banners!You did a great job!
Posted
[QUOTE]I like it plain. Things don't always have to be filled with images and text to look nice.[/QUOTE]

I couldn?t agree with you more Dan! :)

The poke/digi one looks nice and I like the changing Megaman.

The bluish Inuyasha one looks good with the color and the font of the text except how his face is kinda cropped like that.

The first Kouga banner with the red text I thought was pretty good but, the second one is even better with how you changed it and everything!
I really like the red.

The one with Tomo from Fushigi Yuugi, to me, looks so cool!
The design looks awesome and I really like the shape of it and the transparency thing, nice! I don?t see how it looks fuzzy at all.

Chibi Inuyasha= awesomely cute!
It?s very cute and looks great with the blue!
Yes, he looks very innocent.

Rem banner: It?s quite reddish which looks nice and the flower is very beautiful.
That is one fancy N, if I do say so myself!

Zazie banner: I like it a lot, with the dark-blueness and everything.
The contrast between him holding the guns and the dark blue background looks awesome! From it, he seems an interesting character. I also like the ?indecipherable? text on the right of it.

I like all three of the Jakotsu banners and the lime one the most; I guess I?m the only one that does.

Shichinin-tai banner: looks awesome. For some reason, the one called, Bankotsu, looks like Miroku to me. ?Shichinin-tai?, I like the way that sounds! :D

You?re doing great Dan!
Posted
Oh yeah Dan, I love how you made that one into a banner (remember I only saw the whole picture you used, not the banner yet). That looks really good! I also didn't notice that you posted the purple one of Jac until now and I really like it a lot better than the green. Purple just suits hiim better I think. Not meaning that b/c he is gay but he has a little purple-kinda color on him already. I don't think I could rate all of them by numbers now, not saying you nessesarily wouldnt want number ratings b/c some people don't, but since I came into this thread a little late it would take me extremely too long, but I will just say again that you are very good at making banners Dan!

Well, thats all I suppose!

Love, Kaola
Posted
I made this Bankotsu manga banner to match the one with Jakotsu.
Bankotsu is actually the leader of the Shichinin-tai.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=456685[/img]

Don't be surprised if eventually you see one for each of the 7 of them. ~_^
Posted
It may be just me, but I like all your banners of the Shichinin-tai, even if I have a little problem with the color or something.
Anywayz, I'll give your last one a 10/10, and all the others of the Shinchinin-tai a 9/10 or 10/10.

(You can tell I'm too lazy to check over all your banners of these people, right?)

~A lazy person, and proud of it!~
Posted
That one of Bankotsu is absolutely awesome!
I like it more than the one with Jakotsu and I esp. like the side profile thing.
Also, the color, what would you call that? I really like that color!
I know it's bluish but, you wouldn't just simply say it's blue.
Posted
Thanks to everyone. Hope you're not getting sick of these guys yet, because I'm not. I just did a little [URL=http://quizilla.com/users/HFWS/quizzes/Which%20member%20of%20the%20Shichinin-tai%20(from%20the%20anime,%20InuYasha)%20are%20you%3F]quiz[/URL] to see which member of the Shichinin-tai I was, and this is who I got:
[img]http://images.quizilla.com/H/HFWS/1041669381_zSuikotsu1.jpg[/img]
I can be kinda moody sometimes. heh

Here's the name translations for anyone interested:
[size=1][i]Bankotsu= barbarian bone
Renkotsu= refine bone
Jakotsu= snake bone
Suikotsu= sleeping bone
Mukotsu= mist bone
Kyoukotsu= evil bone
Ginkotsu= silver bone[/i][/size]

Oh. If you do the quiz, don't post in here just to say who you are. I don't want my thread getting closed.

EDIT: New banner. I made the background just screwing around in Photoshop and I thought it looked pretty cool so I decided to use it for a banner. I stuck a picture of Gene in there since it wouldn't look right with one of the Shichinin-tai.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=456900[/img]

Like it?
Posted
Look what that stupid quiz gave me, and I was being honest
[img]http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/H/HFWS/1041669253_zRenkotsu1.jpg[/img]

O and about you newest banner yeah, Hmm I dont know what it is about the white lines going through it.. it just doesnt seem apealing to me, but I still like it, Good job!
Posted
Nice job with the background. I also like the pic, and the text is okay, too. As for the color of the background, is that purple? And I took the quiz too. I got the same as Stuart, weird huh.

~An evil, backstabbing, bastard (HEY!!)~
Posted
Don't feel too bad Stuart...I got an ugly fat guy!

Mukotsu
Mukotsu




Yeah what an ugly fat guy!!

Well, your new banner is okay, I never watched Outlaw Star to tell you the truth, but I like the b/g tho I am not sure what he is supposed to look like, he looks a little thin and smashed. I dunno tho.

Love, Kaola
Posted
[QUOTE]Oh. If you do the quiz, don't post in here just to say who you are. I don't want my thread getting closed.[/QUOTE]
Not that I want to be mean or anything, but can you people read? Anyways, the new banner is nice. It's not your best, but I like the backgroung.

I'd like to maybe see you do a Cowboy Bebop banner. Just a suggestion.
Posted
I don't mind that they put up which member they were, as long as that wasn't the sole purpose of their posting. heh

I saw this picture saved on my computer and I decided that I wanted to make a quick banner from it. Why not, eh?

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=457769[/img]

I don't know, may have to do some different blending options on that rose. It looks odd now that I look at it.
Posted
The quiz is evil!^^,anyway's I really like your Bankotsu banner I like how it doesn't use alot of color and the images of him are really good.The Outlaw Star banner is nice and I agree with Yami* about the border being behind him but the background is really nice and the text,I really like it!And your Kurama banner is one of my favorites I just love it!I like the background and the text you used,I love it!I really like you banners!Good job!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...