Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My favorite is the brak show! it's got brak always annoying zorak and zorak always insulting brak yet they still do almost everything together....aaahhhhhhhhhh
Guest dayday
Posted
Uhh, I don't watch much American cartoons but I'd have to say Jackie Chan. It comes on Cartoon Network with the anime shows anyway.
Posted
My favorite American Cartoon is Invader Zim.

"I shall rule you all with an iron fist! You! Obey the fist!"

I also like the new TMNT, classic Simpsons, Adult Swim cartoons, and Cartoon Cartoons.
Posted
hmm....futurama, Family Guy (from Adult Swim) or Spongebob

That smell, that smelly smell. That smelly smell that smells....smelly.(Mr. Krabs (Spongebob)
Posted
I think that Family Guy is by far the funniest American cartoon. On the other hand I really enjoy watching Beavis and Butthead. Especially because they have the music video's durring the show. Because of that I would have to say Beavis and Butthead is my favorite American cartoon.
Posted
Of course Family Guy is the best,hmm lets see, *thinks of last nights ep*
Peter "What am I supposed to do with all my creative ideas, put em in the tub and clean myself with them..........cuz thats what soaps for Lois"

Stewie "Your the worst thing to happen to plays since Andrew Lloyd Webber..........*throws food at Lois*......."and you..........well I just plain don't like you"
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]My favoites have to be The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Invader Zim, Spongebob, (iono, why, it's a kinda' stupid-comedy thing. It's funny!), South Park, and Calvin and Hobbes. I know it wasn't on T.V or anything but still, it's my favorite comic! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]Hm, I'd have to say Invader Zim and Family Guy. I really loved the art style Jhonen Vasquez used for Invader Zim, and it always kept me laughing the whole time. Family Guy is pretty funny as well, but I've only seen three episodes so far. [/size]
Guest Fiasco
Posted
I'd have to say Family Guy is the best american cartoon. Then comes Invader Zim, Ren and Stimpy, and of course, ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE! Woohoo! Nick classics [except for IZ, heh]
Posted
[FONT=arial]dangit, I love a whole lotta cartoon shows! I can't pick just one. I like Spongebob (the only funny cartoon Nickelodeon's got, besides Fairly-Odd Parents), the Angry Beavers (even better than Spongebob, and they went and cancelled it; stupid Nickelodeon losers), Dexter's Laboratory (the old stuff kicks butt), Powerpuff Girls (same case as Dexter), Family Guy (I love Stewie!!!), the Brak Show (Brak is one awesome singer, lemme tell you what! :p), and Home Movies. the marble song is classic.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Hmmmm.... American cartoons, huh? Lemme think. The old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, uh.... thinking...., The Simpsons, Southpark, Angry Beavers, can't forget X-Men (old), and old Spider-man, on occasion I watch Spongebob Squarepants. Can't really think of anymore right now. Really, I liked older TV American toons better. The new TMNT are good, but I still love the old one.

--Nomad[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
Let's see, I like Rugrats, Brak show, Futurama, Family Guy, Old X-Men, Incredible Hulk, Spongebob, and Daria. Oh how I love Daria.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i]
[B]my favorite american cartoon is southpark, but unfortunately the show hasnt been as good without kenny. butters isnt as funny. [/B][/QUOTE]

Funny considoring that he doesn't talk at all...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...