OtakuBoards

Wisdom? I think not!

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]Ugh, this is horrible...wisdom teeth are so not fun. You see, I'm 17 (er...almost...4 days to go) and I still don't have my wisdom teeth out.

Now they are growing in. It hurts so much. I cannot yawn because the whole left side of my mouth hurts, I cannot chew on that side or eat anything hard because of my raw gums...uughh! It also feels like I have a sore throat on the left side...poo.

Has [i]anyone[/i] else had this happen...or are all of the older peeps around here smarter than I and got them out before they grew in?

Ahh, I'm in pain...maybe I shall go now...just wanted to share this with someone...like you all :p[/color]

hmmm. wisdom teeth are at the back of ur head and they pop outta ur gum, where no tooth has been b4, right? if so, then i guess mine are coming in...slowly. ive got little stubs coming out in the back, but they arent fully out yet. when they decide to move up a little bit more it hurts more than sticking ur hand on a hot frying pan (well not really, but u no wut i mean)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ack, the wisdom teeth, pain with a vengeance, I know what you are going through, and its a helluva lot of pain, but give it about a month or two and it will feel better.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*falls over* A month or two?! [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Ugh, this is horrible...wisdom teeth are so not fun. You see, I'm 17 (er...almost...4 days to go) and I still don't have my wisdom teeth out.

Now they are growing in. It hurts so much. I cannot yawn because the whole left side of my mouth hurts, I cannot chew on that side or eat anything hard because of my raw gums...uughh! It also feels like I have a sore throat on the left side...poo.

Has [i]anyone[/i] else had this happen...or are all of the older peeps around here smarter than I and got them out before they grew in?

Ahh, I'm in pain...maybe I shall go now...just wanted to share this with someone...like you all :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Agh! Yes! lol

I've had this EXACT same problem over the last few days...

When I was 16 or so, my dentist said that I had impacted wisdom teeth and that I should have them checked when I'm 18...

Well here I am. I haven't had them checked specifically yet, but last week I started to feel a painful lump on the left of my mouth...and it hurt to open my mouth too wide...so I could barely eat or talk or anything.

...I feel your pain lol.

But funnily enough, about three days ago, the pain suddenly stopped.

So I don't know exactly what's happened...either the tooth has moved and it's all okay, or it's the calm before the storm. lol

Apparently if all the impacted teeth start to move a lot, I'll have to get them all out at once...thats umm...4 of them I think lol.

So yeah, I know [i]exactly[/i] how annoying and painful it can be.

I hope you feel better soon. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]Agh! Yes! lol

I've had this EXACT same problem over the last few days...

When I was 16 or so, my dentist said that I had impacted wisdom teeth and that I should have them checked when I'm 18...

Well here I am. I haven't had them checked specifically yet, but last week I started to feel a painful lump on the left of my mouth...and it hurt to open my mouth too wide...so I could barely eat or talk or anything.

...I feel your pain lol.

But funnily enough, about three days ago, the pain suddenly stopped.

So I don't know exactly what's happened...either the tooth has moved and it's all okay, or it's the calm before the storm. lol

Apparently if all the impacted teeth start to move a lot, I'll have to get them all out at once...thats umm...4 of them I think lol.

So yeah, I know [i]exactly[/i] how annoying and painful it can be.

I hope you feel better soon. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh the pain! But I am not alone![/color]

[color=royalblue] well I feel just awful for all of you but somehow I lucked out in the most extreme way..ehem..my dentist told me there are absolutely no signs that I have any wisdom teeth! I was pleasantly surprised but I feel the pain for you others I have to wear a mouth guard when I sleep b/c I grind my teeth! but now Im off topic!![/color]

I used to have wisdom teeth....until I had all four of them pulled! And it was on December 23rd to make things even worse! But yeah, it's extremely painful....i would recommend just getting them taken out. I waited for the pain to just go away, and it never did. So some dentist took a razor and some pliers to my gums...hehe. :eek: Gross...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B](hits self in head) I forgot to tell you, Sorry and I hope you get to feeling better!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea i also hope u feel betta.....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it was soooooo much fun getting them pulled... that big long neddle in my mouth for like 3 mins to numb my mouth then doctor putting all that crap in my mouth... when he was done i was like what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant be done... i dont feel anything...
he gave me all this cotton to stick in my mouth to help the bleeding... so i had my mom drive me home... and when i got home... i spit up a mouth full of blood the cotton didnt hold it all... have you ever had blood just sitting pooling in ur mouth... and then spitting it all up in the flower bed??????? lol
and then to top it off... he said dont do any heavy moving around cause you can get all these diseases or even death... and what do i do... go from San Antonio TX to clevland OH... for yall foreigers... about 20+ hours...
and the stitches in ur mouth feel so wierd... *sigh* it was actually quite fun... since i was 18 when i had them pulled... they day before i left for college lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]i havent had a "pool" of blood in my mouth, but ive had a decent amount before. you not what i did? i swallowed it! mmm, blood is so salty!:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

that's really sick...yet i do the same thing. i actually like the taste of blood. :devil:

i hope you feel better soon BabyGirl! i'm 13 so my wisdom teeth haven't come in yet...it's great to know that i have all this pain to look forward to...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

that's really sick...yet i do the same thing. i actually like the taste of blood. :devil:

i hope you feel better soon BabyGirl! i'm 13 so my wisdom teeth haven't come in yet...it's great to know that i have all this pain to look forward to... [/B][/QUOTE]

As always, you've proved you're crazy...

Guest Voodookanaka
Ive got wisdom teeth, Dentist kept sayng I ought to have them removed, but They didnt hurt that much, After a few weeks they didnt hurt at all and i didnt have em removed, I swear my jaw looks bigger though, lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

i hope you feel better soon BabyGirl! i'm 13 so my wisdom teeth haven't come in yet...it's great to know that i have all this pain to look forward to... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hope you feel better too!! Oh yes isn't this so comforting to know that the future is gonna hurt like hell!!!:wigout: I am also 13...Boy sounds like my future is gonna be fun!! I gotta get brases soon too, that means I can't eat my favorite food...PopCORN!!! Ugh!! Oh sorry off topic...Yeah hope you feel better soon BabyGirl..:babble:

[color=deeppink]Er, uh...this thread has gone seriously off topic...blood...hehehe...hm...

Anyway, thank you all for your loving support (heh heh heh) I'm doing much better today. I figured out that the more I keep my jaw moving, the less it hurts. It's a funny site, I'm sure...because even when I'm driving, I'll be opening and closing my mouth really wide, and people probably think I'm weird...oh wait, I [i]am[/i] weird. Heh, nevermind then :p[/color]