Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just some animated comic series I made up. I was thinkin', "I wanna make an animated daily comic or something." Then came the idea for the main character. Why not call him Daily Comic. So Daily was made.

Making his best friend, Mo Hawk, was simple. I just drew a guy with a mohawk and thought up a name and BAM! Mo Hawk. It was easy.

Anyways, they're stick figures so it doesn't take much to make, but ya know... here's the first episode...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
well, thats...interesting. Is it too much to hope that Mo actually [i]will[/i] come up with a plot line? lol. Anyway, that's good. You have a thing for stick figures, aye?
Posted
Heh. I use Photoshop and Animation Shop to do hard, graphical animations like my Got Milk Parody where it has the Giant Monster of Death and stuff...

But this... this is child's play since all I must do is doodle the characters XD
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao: :haha:

lol, those are very funny, I liked the 2nd one the most though. It got me laughing really hard!

[b]1st Rating:[/b] 8.8/10
[b]2nd Rating:[/b] 9.9/10[/color][/size]
Posted
I'm glad :)

The second one's my fave too. I just got really into it with their little conversation that I just couldn't stop. It would've been longer if I didn't cut myself off. But it's decently long anyways. I may make another today and post it tonight or this evening.
Posted
These are hilarious. :D I especially like how in the second one the smiles just kind of creep up on their faces. Keep it up.
Posted
Hey, these are quite funny, Gavynn!
I think the idea is pretty cool and the characters too.

Like Lan, the second one I liked more but, they both made me laugh! :bellylol:
Posted
Those were some cool comics. That was a nice strategy; make simple drawings, so that you can focus on the humor.

#1: Heh, I liked it. What a plot twist lol! Wasn't expecting a broom to pop up, I can tell you that.

#2: This one was even better than the first. But I couldn't help but notice that the TV disappeared when they were talking. Is it some kind of futuristic television o_O?
Posted
So cute and so creative... heh, very nice.
The font is a bit small, but still readable...
I love the facial expressions you give them... laf,
A chuckle whilst at work is always nice to get... Can't wait to see the next installment. ^_^
Posted
Well, wait no longer! Here's the newest one! It's longer than the other two definately and it was harder to make with all those girls running around and stuff. Many characters in this one. Enjoy!
Posted
Very funny stuff lol. Ah, makes me want to draw stick figures again! Keep it up; I can't wait for the next one!

Line o' the Day: "Ah, I'm pleased you remembered my sexy Latin accent."
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao:

lmao, my favorite as of now is #3! Woot! God, that was hilarious! ^^ I agree with the liine of the day! ^__^[/color][/size]
Posted
Wow!! That's great DragonWarrior!! ^___^ I especially liked the part with all the girls running around. Heh... Scrabble... that scene looked like one out of my own home... Oo;;

Can't wait for the next one!! ^_~
Posted
Haha ... his arm sure grew a couple of times in there. But hey we're watching for the comedy, not the realism.

I think there were two too many occurrences of the marsupial ... The first one was hysterical though. And overall I've liked them all, they're just so easy to watch :) Nice job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...