OtakuBoards

The Adventures of Daily Comic

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, they're cool cause you don't have to work to read them or understand them. The first one was a bit weird, the second was...okay. The third I found to be the funniest. The fourth was cool, but you have do do something about your obsession with marsupials. Anyway, I think it was kind of funny, but that kind of humour wears thin pretty fast. That's just me.

Hehe. Maybe I do have an obssession with marsupials...

BUT YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME! *pulls a book out of the bookcase and a door opens and he runs in, jumps in a car, drives to a plane, gets in plane, crashes plane on boat, and eats lobster*

Anyways, new episode people. This one adds a new character to the plot. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GreatDeitylink [/i]
[B]I love that one! It shows how stupid Mo really is. Just don't say bye to summer. How did Mo ever get his drivers liscense? [/B][/QUOTE]

You wouldn't believe how many people have asked me that XD

Well, I'm going to make Episode 6 today after or before my doctor appointment so YAYS!

For now, here's a nifty commercial I crafted for DC.

NOTE: You can put it in your sig! IT'S AMAZING :)

DW, these just keep getting better and better! The relentless Koala made me laugh everytime I saw it...it was like something from The Simpsons! And that last one was really funny, too. Mo is way too distracted behind the wheel...he probably has an illegal license or something...

These Daily Comic episodes are really funny! Keep 'em coming DW! I especially like episode 5, the one with the koalas, and definatly the one with Ricky Martin playing scrabble. It's perfect!

~An insane fan of really stupid things that move. A perfect fan for Daily Comic~

Very good!! *falls out of chair laughing* *people stare* Umm... attack of the dust bunnies? Heh heh... *people start screaming and running in fear* That was easy. Anyway.. Very nice touch. Does Mo have a brain? If not, he'd be a great pal for me. I lost mine a while ago. Have you seen it? It's blue with poka-dots that resemble the faces of anime characters. No? Well, keep me posted!

~A girl who lost her brain.... I FOUND YOU!! Wait... that's just an apple... Oh well. It's already wedged in my skull. Lalalalala~

Lol. Okay, milady ^_^ But remember this... MO HAWK IS A DUMB MONKEY FACE! O.O

I didn't say that... you were hearin' things...

[b]SPECIAL:[/b] Next episode will be about a new character whom owns a resturant, but is getting trouble by competition... will he succeed? It's up to Daily and Mo to save the day!

Keep those Daily comic's a comin'! I can't wait to see the next one! Hey, has Mo seen my brain? Tell your characters to keep lookin' 'cause these pears and apples are startin' to hurt. Laterzez!

~A girl who wedges fruit in her skull to replace her brain. It doesn't seem to be workin' to well though... Lalalalalalalalala~