OtakuBoards

The Adventures of Daily Comic

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny, Gavynn! Another classic! Heh, that stuff with Sean Connery was pretty funny. I was hoping you'd make use of his thick Scottish accent but oh well. And Mo is truly an idiot since he didn't stay and marry that hot princess lol.

[color=crimson][size=1]

Aww poo. You didn't do what I thought was gonna happen in the Wee Wee episode. When Daily had a plan I thought they were gonna change the sign to...

"Better than Better than Wee Wee Soup" and then get all these customers and stuff. Then, Mo would fall in love with a customer who turns out to be his cousin and then at the end Daily drives over her like Mo did to the waitress. ^^ EPISODE 7! ALTERNATE ENDING! DUN DUN DUN... DUN... dun... dun dun.. ok I'm dun (XD).

All of these made me laugh so hard. With the cat. It could be like... it lived in Summer's hair. (which is why her hai is so big) and then they name it Nightly... o.O

-=§=- :wave:[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Yep. The evil koala XD I just HAD to put that in there. Without evil koalas, what would this world be? [/B][/QUOTE]

One word. Sane. This thread is a perfect example of the opposite ^-^ I think I've killed off more brain cells here than anywhere else.

Soooo.... Princess Maria... eh [i]Gavynn[/i]? ^_~ I must say that this one made me laugh out loud. (whispers) But her hair is brown! But anyway, I can't wait for the next episode! I would hope that this would be longer than 20 eps, but I can see why you want to do something different. Heck, happens to me too. ^_^ Keep up the good work man.

~Serenity

WAAAA!! IT won't work on my computer right now!!!! WAAAAAAA!!! I wanna see it... Well, if it's as good as the others (oh GOD I hope it is!!) it'll probably get this score:

Episode 10: 10/10

I wanna see it!!! Boo hoo....

~WAAAAAA~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Ms. Deeds! I'm so happy to see you're still alive. Get an IM, darnit >: o
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]Geez. Have I really been gone that long? x_x lol

Those comics are freakin' hilarious! :D *saves all of them to her special folder of coolness-ness stuff* My favorite is a close tie between the one about the cup of sugar and Ricky Martin. Priceless. ^____^[/color]

[color=blue][size=1]I haven't been here for a while.... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE STUPID BANDWITH YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... no Mo has gotten me all upset and rude. PLEASE bring Mo back!! PLEASE!!!

~*rocks back and forth while sucking thumb and hugging picture of Mo* WAAAAA~[/color][/size]