OtakuBoards

The Adventures of Daily Comic

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=royalblue]ARRGGG i still cant see number ten. have you been even TRYING to fix the bandwith? its been there forever and i really wanna see it. are you just to tied up with school or somthing? in your spare time please try to fix the bandwith. and kitty you shouldnt yell[/color]

Problem solved! The new site is up for Disasterpiece Theatre and Daily Comic is featured.

[URL=http://dptheatre.cjb.net]Click here[/URL] to view the site. Other stuff is there as well since Disasterpiece Theatre is my company I made up. Well, not company, but... er... I dunno. Have fun :)

NOTE: YOU CAN FINALLY VIEW EPISODE 10!

[size=1][color=green]

....BRILLIANT! Friends! Truly amazing, Gavynn. You've done it again. This one wasn't as good as the others but it was still very good. I also love the Prospen(sp?) and Pippin Banner.

My Rating, Episode 10:

8.7/10

-Lrb[/size][/color]

Guest Anime_Forever
But weve already seen episode 10
I just watched episode 6... I hadnt seen it before(watched the others with Tical).... HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME SIT THROUGH THAT!!!!!! That was pointlessly long an very boring.

I thought it was a lot funnier than these people are giving it credit for.

The Scooby Doo stuff was the funniest part of the episode, in my opinion. We all know Fred wants to say that stuff.

I laughed really hard when Mo spit out the water for some strange reason.

And the doctor playing Super Mario Bros. DX (you all know that's what he's playing - that's the only GB game with both Mario and Bowser =p) was a nice touch, too, I thought.

Overall, a great episode, in my opinion.

I like the site, but that's probably because I can't build a good site of my own lol. My poor website is very neglected. Trust me, my webpage makes yours look like a stroke of genius, heh.

I have no problem with the series coming to an end, just as long as it has a good finish. It deserves that much, at least.

• 2 weeks later...
I thank all who voted for the next series. But for now, I show my appreciation for your wait with the last episode of Daily Comic... for now.

And here it is...

[b]The Adventures of Daily Comic: Episode 11- Season Finale[/b]
[URL=http://www.geocities.com/disasterpt/DC11.gif]Click Here[/URL]

I'd also like to say that the next show, from your voting, will be [b]Funky Fantasy[/b]. Congrats to it and be sure to watch out for the thread when it premiers this week!

[B]WE LOVE YOU, DAILY![/b]

*teary eyed happiness and feeling of suspense*

O_O Such a cliff hanger at the end... [spoiler]Daily FINALLY said it to Summer AND evil radioactive koala babies are are about to eat them..! [/spoiler]

But... Koalas are Marsupials, aren't they..? So wouldn't that mean that they ALWAYS lay eggs, radioactive, right..? Or am I thinking of the wrong species? *looks at a platypus*

BTW, Gavynn, nice Independence Day reference. "Release mee..."

I can't wait for Funky Fantasy.. But when will you bring back Daily, DW? How long will the off-season be?