Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
AH! The evil Koalas are gunna cause the apoalypse
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Very funny, Gavynn! Another classic! Heh, that stuff with Sean Connery was pretty funny. I was hoping you'd make use of his thick Scottish accent but oh well. And Mo is truly an idiot since he didn't stay and marry that hot princess lol.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]

Aww poo. You didn't do what I thought was gonna happen in the Wee Wee episode. When Daily had a plan I thought they were gonna change the sign to...

"Better than Better than Wee Wee Soup" and then get all these customers and stuff. Then, Mo would fall in love with a customer who turns out to be his cousin and then at the end Daily drives over her like Mo did to the waitress. ^^ EPISODE 7! ALTERNATE ENDING! DUN DUN DUN... DUN... dun... dun dun.. ok I'm dun (XD).

All of these made me laugh so hard. With the cat. It could be like... it lived in Summer's hair. (which is why her hai is so big) and then they name it Nightly... o.O

-=§=- :wave:[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Yep. The evil koala XD I just HAD to put that in there. Without evil koalas, what would this world be? [/B][/QUOTE]

One word. Sane. This thread is a perfect example of the opposite ^-^ I think I've killed off more brain cells here than anywhere else.
Posted
*Falls out of chair laughing* That has to be my fav. one yet. I liked the test part of the episode. That was halarious. And the evil Koala was great! Muhahahahaha! I cant wait for the 10th one!
Posted
Heh. I don't have any brain cells. I burned them while running in this freak heatwave here O.o That sun is HARSH!

Anyways, new episode tonight or tomorrow. I've been busy with a cow herding game I'm making on the computer so production has been slow. =/
Posted
Soooo.... Princess Maria... eh [i]Gavynn[/i]? ^_~ I must say that this one made me laugh out loud. (whispers) But her hair is brown! But anyway, I can't wait for the next episode! I would hope that this would be longer than 20 eps, but I can see why you want to do something different. Heck, happens to me too. ^_^ Keep up the good work man.

~Serenity
Posted
Thanks, Ms. Serenity. Or should I say "Lil". MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, new episode. Note for this one, you may want to have some basic information on the show [b]Friends[/b]. ;)

[URL=http://dailycomic.250free.com/DC10.gif]Episode 10[/URL]
Posted
WAAAA!! IT won't work on my computer right now!!!! WAAAAAAA!!! I wanna see it... Well, if it's as good as the others (oh GOD I hope it is!!) it'll probably get this score:

Episode 10: 10/10

I wanna see it!!! Boo hoo....

~WAAAAAA~
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Wha...? :bawl: No! I wanted to see it! This stinks...

Well, I do hope to see it. I suspect it was even better than the other ones too! Well, I hope to see more! ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
I'm sure that DW (heh, just like in Darkwing Duck) will be able to get his hosting fixed soon enough - have some patience, people. Good things come to those who wait, right?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Ms. Deeds! I'm so happy to see you're still alive. Get an IM, darnit >: o
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]Geez. Have I really been gone that long? x_x lol

Those comics are freakin' hilarious! :D *saves all of them to her special folder of coolness-ness stuff* My favorite is a close tie between the one about the cup of sugar and Ricky Martin. Priceless. ^____^[/color]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I haven't been here for a while.... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE STUPID BANDWITH YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... no Mo has gotten me all upset and rude. PLEASE bring Mo back!! PLEASE!!!

~*rocks back and forth while sucking thumb and hugging picture of Mo* WAAAAA~[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...