Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Kitty, don't yell at him! You might upset him! And if you do that, he might decide to not post more!
And then I would have to kill.
:demon:
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=royalblue]ARRGGG i still cant see number ten. have you been even TRYING to fix the bandwith? its been there forever and i really wanna see it. are you just to tied up with school or somthing? in your spare time please try to fix the bandwith. and kitty you shouldnt yell[/color]
Posted
I'm starting a Daily Comic website so you can view it there, but also be able to have it hosted here on Otakuboards. So patience while I start it up. I'm also starting my new series after a few more episodes of DC so they'll probably just share a site.
Posted
[color=royalblue]patience...:twitch: yes....i have patience....:twitch: i can wait.....:twitch: is it done yet?.....:twitch: *starts to throttle DW* FINNISH IT!!!! I WANNA SEE EPISODE 10 NOW!!!!! um....sorry i got a little carried away...lol:laugh: [/color]
Posted
Problem solved! The new site is up for Disasterpiece Theatre and Daily Comic is featured.

[URL=http://dptheatre.cjb.net]Click here[/URL] to view the site. Other stuff is there as well since Disasterpiece Theatre is my company I made up. Well, not company, but... er... I dunno. Have fun :)

NOTE: YOU CAN FINALLY VIEW EPISODE 10!
Posted
[size=1][color=green]

....BRILLIANT! Friends! Truly amazing, Gavynn. You've done it again. This one wasn't as good as the others but it was still very good. I also love the Prospen(sp?) and Pippin Banner.

My Rating, Episode 10:

8.7/10

-Lrb[/size][/color]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
But weve already seen episode 10
I just watched episode 6... I hadnt seen it before(watched the others with Tical).... HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME SIT THROUGH THAT!!!!!! That was pointlessly long an very boring.
Posted
I thought it was a lot funnier than these people are giving it credit for.

The Scooby Doo stuff was the funniest part of the episode, in my opinion. We all know Fred wants to say that stuff.

I laughed really hard when Mo spit out the water for some strange reason.

And the doctor playing Super Mario Bros. DX (you all know that's what he's playing - that's the only GB game with both Mario and Bowser =p) was a nice touch, too, I thought.

Overall, a great episode, in my opinion.
Posted
Heh, I knew I was right. Fear my ability to spot gaming references out of nowhere!

Also, either every gamer has that experience, or you've been spying on me, because I've been doing that a lot lately. Damn Bowser, indeed.
Posted
Yays! Now that Daily Comic has finally been up again, I've started on episode 11. The season is coming to an end, then a new series will emerge! LOVE IT WHILE IT LASTS!

Hey! Like the site? Sucks, aye? XD I love my halfass work.
Posted
I like the site, but that's probably because I can't build a good site of my own lol. My poor website is very neglected. Trust me, my webpage makes yours look like a stroke of genius, heh.

I have no problem with the series coming to an end, just as long as it has a good finish. It deserves that much, at least.
Posted
Well, it's not the series, just a season finale. I wish to take a break from making stick figures and comedy and go to a better graphical and serious series such as the one I'm plotting (most likely called [b]Dream Rift[/b]). Daily Comic will return later with Season 2 :)
Posted
[COLOR=green]Your site doesnt work for me... DAMNIT!
And I wanted to see more daily comics :( I guess I'll have to do something else in my free time.[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I thank all who voted for the next series. But for now, I show my appreciation for your wait with the last episode of Daily Comic... for now.

And here it is...

[b]The Adventures of Daily Comic: Episode 11- Season Finale[/b]
[URL=http://www.geocities.com/disasterpt/DC11.gif]Click Here[/URL]



I'd also like to say that the next show, from your voting, will be [b]Funky Fantasy[/b]. Congrats to it and be sure to watch out for the thread when it premiers this week!

[B]WE LOVE YOU, DAILY![/b]
Posted
*teary eyed happiness and feeling of suspense*

O_O Such a cliff hanger at the end... [spoiler]Daily FINALLY said it to Summer AND evil radioactive koala babies are are about to eat them..! [/spoiler]

But... Koalas are Marsupials, aren't they..? So wouldn't that mean that they ALWAYS lay eggs, radioactive, right..? Or am I thinking of the wrong species? *looks at a platypus*

BTW, Gavynn, nice Independence Day reference. "Release mee..."

I can't wait for Funky Fantasy.. But when will you bring back Daily, DW? How long will the off-season be?
Posted
Heh. Yeah. I was hoping people got that Independence Day gag XD

AS for DC's new season, you'd have to vote for it to be the next production after Funky Fantasy's 1st season ends. I'm gonna do another poll like I did this time :)
Posted
Heh, nice work, Gavynn. I especially enjoyed the "subtle" Ghostbusters reference you threw in there. And the Chris Tucker cameo, too. You went all out for the celebrity power in this episode, didn't you?

Man, I can't wait for next season.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...