Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]I thought...yeah, they are sequels! I think...I, II and III. I haven't actually seen it yet, I'm going to see it next week. They are very gruesome aren't they? [/B][/QUOTE] no, they are not sequals, all of them follow each other up, each part is about 45 minutes long, its pretty gruesome, yes, but I have seen more gruesome anime....
Neko_Cat Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Fav anime: I know some will laugh, but I love DBZ, even though I have a tendency to watch every type of anime I can find, it remains my fav, despite the Funi-influence. Fav Movie: Oh no. I have to choose? Darn.............uh...........Ninja Scroll? Ghost in the Shell? Samurai X? Mermaid's Scar? Princess Mononoke? Kite? etc. etc. etc................darn, I'm gonna have to go with the Trunks Special 'cause I can't get enough..........gomen nasi:D
Pastbyer Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Series: Um, right now it's Cardcaptors (yes the Nelvana series, it's the only kind I can get). But it changes every now and then. Movie: Um... Something... (no that is not a movie)
Posthumous Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 TV anime:well i just can't pick 1 Dragon Ball Bubblegum Crisis 2024 EVA Trigun Cowboy Bebop Ghost in the Shell Ranma 1/2 Gundam Movie:DBZ movie #13,#10 and Fatal Fury.
Posthumous Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 sumthin's wrong how come there that big smiley face there instead of the D?Weird?!
amibasuki Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 anime: between DB/Z/GT and Evangelion movie: Princess Mononoke manga: Inu-Yasha
BondFanatic Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]sumthin's wrong how come there that big smiley face there instead of the D?Weird?! [/B][/QUOTE] The letter symbol for a big smiley is a colon with a capital d next to it. The reason it is a smiley instead of the d is because there is no space between the colon and d.
DarkerSephiroth Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Anime series:DBZ/GT,Pokemon,and a few other new shows.
BlackRose Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I Have just decided tonice that my fav is Utena. :cool: But I also Like Gundam Wing, Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Serial Experiments Lain, Princess Mononoke.... umm ok I'll stop listing now.
Flare Falcor Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]TV Series:Speed Racer, Voltron (Old ones), and DB Movies: Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Princess Miyu, Ninja Scrolls, Fist of the Northstar and Valley of the Wind [/B][/QUOTE] I never knew Voltron was anime..... but it was pretty cool.... :) uh, my fav. tv series would be Gundam Wing, but if they ever show Ranma 1/2 on TV, then it'd be that :D. Fav. movie would be Samurai X (the only other ones I've seen are the Pokemon ones...)
Hinata Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Fav show...DBZ..with Blue Seed, Gundam Wing, and Outlaw Star traiking very close behind. Movie....Haven't really seen any:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: But Ipersonally can't wait to see Akira...and many others... Note if there are any really awesome:cool: blow you mind away:wigout: :excited: movies let me know... I'll try to check em out;) [/COLOR]
Shy Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Movie: Kiki's Delivery Service TV: Sailor Moon or Tenchi
XxmagentaxX Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Anime: Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi no Ceres, & Angel Sanctuary (they are all tied) Movie: Ranma 1/2 the movie 2 Nihao My Concubine.. and Monononke Hime.. (why is that everyone's fav movie?? I mean it is an awesome movie.. but you know what mean... Right?)
devilmen Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]TV:dragonballz[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Movie:Vampire D[/COLOR] :excited: :mrt: :excited:
Trunks Kun Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 TV: DBZ, GW Movie: Princess Mononoke, DBZ movies 13 12 11 and 3 Brolli movies.
Heero_Yuy Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 :therock: my favorite tv show is either the whole tenchi myuo series or gundam wing. and my favorite movie would have to be princess mononke.
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue][b][size=1]Hmm...I haven't seen all that many series/movies, but I'll list what I liked. Series - Teknoman Movie - Battle Angel Alita (I forget how her name is spelled...but it's Battle Angel something. It was a great movie...about a little robot girl who goes around beating up bad guys lol.)[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, you were right the first time, it is called battle angel alita, in the dubs anyway, her japanese name is different....
Sailor Meike Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 My fave anime is Rurouni Kenshin And fave anime movie is The Kenshin OAV and movie.
Pressure Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Tv-My faves a.. [COLOR=green]Ah hell ya had to go and get her started, ack! ah well here we go!![/COLOR] Anyways... >o Tv-Outlaw Star(AISHA!!)DBZ(GOHAN-KUN!!:love: ) [COLOR=green]HEY!![/COLOR] um whoops, sorry... [COLOR=royalblue]WHAADA-YA-MEAN HEY?[/COLOR] *ki blast from Gohan* *Takeru narrowly misses* [COLOR=green]Patamon! Kick his ***![/COLOR] *insert cheesy music* Digimon, digital mosters, Digimon are the champions... [COLOR=orange]Patamon digivolve to.. ANGEMON![/COLOR] Aww damn, here we go... --.-- what have i started? ¬.¬;;;
Pressure Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Okay I'm back, I sent those two to their rooms i.e. My bedroom :angel: Anyways, more faves... TV-Zoids(Its growing on me) Tenchi Muyo(Ryoko-san!) Movies-Mononoke Hime, Girl From Phantasia(pure and total fluff), Mamano Hunter Yhoko(ye gods I love these!),Tenchi Muyo In love
ssj babe Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 tv shows - drangonball/z, tenchi, outlaw star
Hinata Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE]yeah, you were right the first time, it is called battle angel alita, in the dubs anyway, her japanese name is different....[/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue] See I told you, you were turing into another Altron Gundam.....:laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts