OtakuBoards

Dating Anime Characters: Would You?

ChibiHorsewoman

Guest nobuT
I would date... Kyo from fruits basket. Or maybe not, because he and Tohru belong together. Not Yuki! Yuki belongs with Haru. Heh.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nobuT']I would date... Kyo from fruits basket. Or maybe not, because he and Tohru belong together. Not Yuki! Yuki belongs with Haru. Heh.[/quote]

OMG, u must really love this person, cuz I saw u in faborite anime character too, and u weret alking about whoever that person is, i don't know if it is a guy ort a girl.

I don't think I could ever date a an anime character. Sure their are some hot ones, but they all seem a little over the top to me. But one to be avoided at all costs is Asuka from Evangelian. At first in the series she seems like the comic relief of the series, but slowly, as the series goes on, you get to see how truly psychotic she really is. She's obcessive and just cruel to not just Shinji, though he is a panzy, but to everyone around her.(To get a better idea of how truly psychotic she is watch the directors cut episodes and the truth comes out)

Well I wouldn't mind dating Naraku but eh...my parents wouldn't agree. The only thing I don't like is his...obsession with the white baboon pelt...

[B] Bankotsu[/B]- What can i say he's HOT!!! Although a little creepy I'd be willing to get over it.

[B] Duo Maxwell[/B] Can we say DREAMY!!! But eh he's a bit too...easy going but I can live with that.

[B]Hiei[/B] He is so worth it he may be short but oh my goodness would be he make me melt in my boots.

[B] Seiya (sailormoon stars) So totally sexy and him changing into a girl! EVEN BETTER!![/B]

[B] Haruka[/B] (sailormoon) She is sooo hot! and dreamy!

[B] Hatori [/B] (fruits basket) He's a doctor and he's caring and docile!

[B] People who wouldn't pass: [B/]

1. InuYasha - Oh my. Can I say I don't like him!
2. Shinoji (from Utena and Ikkitousen) - They are both differant characters but....they both get on my NERVES.
3. Rubues (sailormoon) I don't know about you but he just straight ticks me off.
4. Taguro brothers - EWWW never!!!! I'm sorry but they were bent on power and greed took control over them. No thank you and The older, and much smaller, Taguro is creepy!

[B] People I'm in between of yesing and noing: [/B]

1. Karasu - umm really hot but the whole he's obsessed with Kurama and when he loves things he likes to destroy them. I'd hate to be his girlfriend but he sure is dreamy.
2. Michiru - I'm not really sure but I just don't like her for some odd reason yet I'd be willing to be around her and date her.

Thats all I can think of for now...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WithinTheDrknss
:catgirl: I'd rather date Kyo from Fruits Basket because he has a troubled past and, lord only knows why, but I'm attracted to those kind of guys. Mitsuru from Crescent Moon also struck me as hot. Wow! We both know Crescent Moon! Thats awesome. Um...lets see...I LOVE RON FROM HARRY POTTER! lol AND...........Vincent from Final Fantasy VII. And maybe Zell from Final Fantasy VIII because he's fun-loving. But other then that...I'LL JUST STICK WITH MY ESSE! (huggles Jesse)

[quote name='WithinTheDrknss']:catgirl: I'd rather date Kyo from Fruits Basket because he has a troubled past and, lord only knows why, but I'm attracted to those kind of guys. Mitsuru from Crescent Moon also struck me as hot. Wow! We both know Crescent Moon! Thats awesome. Um...lets see...I LOVE RON FROM HARRY POTTER! lol AND...........Vincent from Final Fantasy VII. And maybe Zell from Final Fantasy VIII because he's fun-loving. But other then that...I'LL JUST STICK WITH MY ESSE! (huggles Jesse)[/quote]

Eh I don't know I like Hatori better. He had a troubling past too. Also Akito but he's less than sane.

Guest manga/animegirl
I wouldn't date:

Kish: you know the alien from toyko mewmew? I wouldn't date him! (obviously!)
Tyson,kai,max,daichi,and everyone except Hero and Ray: Those guys from beyblade? I would never date them! Except hero and ray of course! (you guys do watch beyblade right?)

[color=#6699cc]No, not every person who visits this thread will have watched Beyblade. As such, it is only courteous (not to mention required by our rules) to explain [i]why[/i] you like these characters. Names are not enough. Feel free to edit this post with the rest of your information. -Lore[/color]

Who would I date? Good Question, well it would definatly be some guy from Fruits Basket ((for those who havent linked my screen name, my siggy, and my avater together i am totally obsessed over it!)) but who particularry i dont really no.

I think i would love to go out with Kyo Sohma or Hatsuharu Sohma, and if I was old anough ((which sadly I am not)) also Shigure Sohma.

Why Kyo?
- I love his attitude, for some reason i like the bad boys lol.
- Under neath that attitude hes just a sweet guy.
- I like that hes so totally passionate about martial arts
- I no hes just a cartoon character but hes also really hot in my mind lol

Why Hatsuharu?
- His hair is so totally awsome having the blakc and white in it, its like yin yang which is like his personality
- His attitude, well his dark sides attitude anyway, hes so funny well if you ask me anyway
- His nature, hes really caring of Momiji and Kisa its just so sweet

Why Shigure?
- Hes just so incredibly funny yet underneath it all he can still be sensitive and sweet.
- I love his job too, i love anyone who is a writer because i love to write too
- i also love is friends but there just not for me, but i love it that he can balance work and fun and that he woris about others and not jsut about himself.

If I were going to date an anime character it would have to be Madlax. For those of you who don't know who Madlax is, she's a hired gun with a calm and cool attidue with a killer bod. She's a girl who can look out for herself and I respect that in a girl, she can look out for herself and is not shy with her sexuality if you catch my drift. She would be the only anime girl I'd go for. most are to needy or just down right abusive. She's the one for me.

Hm, there aren't too many out there I would want to date. Okay, so there I one...

Jin, from Samurai Champloo.

There is something oddly magnetic about this man, a peculiar combination of his silence and his aloof-ness. It's almost like he's afraid of people.

But he's sincere, and the sort of person I would trust. You don't necessarily need to talk to this man--at least I may not find the need--but the long stretches of silence with him don't seem so awkward, and there seems to be a certain warmth to his character if you pay enough attention.

It makes a person want to know more.

There is also the element of physical attraction, but that's not necessary.

I could just not date Treize from Gundam wing or Roy from FMA or Lord illpa from Excel saga. but i could never turn down duo maxwell from gundam wing, he would be just so cute :catgirl: and so funny, i have to date someone with a sense of hummor like me.

Guest WithinTheDrknss
[quote name='Mikako Kazuke']Eh I don't know I like Hatori better. He had a troubling past too. Also Akito but he's less than sane.[/quote]

lol thats true, I swear, Akito scares me. :animeswea

I probably wouldn't, for several reasons...

1. Those eyes... can you think of how freaky those would look in real life? Does anyone remember the run away bride? If you thought that she was bad, wait until you see a girl that has eyes that take up half of her face!

2. Access to the "hammer dimension". Anytime that I even did so much as irritated her, she'd have the potentia tol pull out a hammer or some other painful item from out of nowhere and start taking swings at me! I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to have to watch myself every time that she was PMSing...

Now if they didn't have access to the hammer dimension and didn't have the huge eyes... In no particular order:

1. Asuka, from Neon Genesis Evangelion! Most of my friends already have ego trips, so the pride wouldn't be anything new to me. Likewise, while I'm not the most energetic myself, I tend to get along best with outgoing people. Yeah, Asuka would be nice...

2. Rei, from Sailor Moon... I like Minako better in the series, but Rei would probably make the cooler girlfriend, with the spiritual powers and stuff. And you can't tell me that having a sailor senshi as a girlfriend wouldn't be cool! Come on, I know that all of you would eventually find yourself blasting ambitious super-powered ******** with a desert eagle or some other high powered hand gun...

3. Minako from Sailor Moon... on the second thought, I might get along better with someone like Minako... like I said earlier, I always get along better with outgoing people. Plus, blondes are the hottest in real life...

Guest FearTheFluffy
I would, no questions, date Akabane (Get Backers) or Sesshoumaru (InuYasha). They are both very "not the evil, not the good either' kinda charras. Akabane is like me, love to scare people and Sesshomaru, like me, doesn't really care for anyone.

[quote name='FearTheFluffy']I would, no questions, date Akabane (Get Backers) or Sesshoumaru (InuYasha). They are both very "not the evil, not the good either' kinda charras. Akabane is like me, love to scare people and Sesshomaru, like me, doesn't really care for anyone.[/quote]

Unless you're a cute [b]little[/b] girl or a powerful demon that could make a good ally, Sesshomaru woud kill you if you tried to approach him. I've also got to use the anti-stoic argument here... wouldn't it get boring after a while hanging around somebody that was completely passive towards almost everything? No real opinion, no sense of humor, no real emotions... it would be like hanging around a well-made biological robot that didn't take orders. Someone like that wouldn't make much of a companion.

[QUOTE=cunimimi]Definitively Mugen In Samurai Champloo !!
He is my type ^ ^ LOL
Wild Fun...and a bit Stupid =P !
(I like stupid guys)[/QUOTE]

LOL, ha that's really funny. But what's cool is that I like stupid guys too. It's because that stupidness is really funny. Trust me, LOL.

I would definately date with Kouta from Elfen Lied, he is so considerate, nice and cute, never tries to take advantage of the girls he is surrounded with :)
I would definately not date with Inuyasha, he is too rude, too full of with himself and he has already 2 women :)

Guest Sorceress_Tala
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]People i would date daisuke from dnangel cuz he's so cute and when he's not bein dark he looks like he knows how to have a good time..
Dark also looks to me he knows how totreat a girl and he would protect you always!!
Son Goku (saiyuki) when he's done eating he'll be your knight in shining armor and a guy with a sense on humor is on the top of my list.. so many others on the list too[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
I would definatly date an anime character if I got the chance! :catgirl:

Actually, to tell you the truth, I fall more more anime males than REAL men!! XD

But yes, pretty much the only men I would ever date would have to be from Peace Maker (PMK/SIP). THAT is a must.

Top three guys:

1.) Toudou Heisuke
2.) Kitamura Suzu
3.) Nagakura Shinpachi

:animesmil

Hmmm That would be either Rei (Evangelion) or Kirika (Noir). Kirika would be ready to bust somebody up with they ever try to mess with us. It would be nice.. Rei?? I dont know probably just because i like her blue hair and her eyes and she is quiet.. The type i like... Hahaa.. Peace :animeswea

Guest BamboozledAnime
Lets see here, what girls would I not like to do hmmm...

1)Aisha from outlaw star-because for one thing, she can sometime become so psychotic, that she goes around tearing everything up, not to mention she transforms into a cat-like being when she gets into her "battle" mode to fight with someone, deffinately not what I'd want for a girlfriend if she got mad at me for a simple thing lol.

2)Kagome from Inuyasha-though she is cute, she seems to have a bit of an attitude that is...oh say..controlling/ which is evident whenever Inuyasha ignores her feelings XD as in "sit boy" I think she just likes to be a bit too controlling with things, plus she holds onto something for too long.

3)Ryoko from tenchi Muyo- do I really NEED to say why I wouldn't date her? lol..insane..a space pirate...outlaw...gts into trouble too much...is CrAzY lol..

4)Kuwabara's older sister from Yu Yu Hakusho-um, she gets weird sometimes..she smokes..looks a lil' too much like a guy for my taste...and has to have her way.

5)Misaki from angelic layer- a little simple minded, her mind tends to wander just a bit, too young XD lol,doesn't necessarily have something unique about her that I would like :/

well, that's all I can think of for now lol, it's mostly the same responses I know lol, but I DO have girls I WOULD date, ohhhh yes, believe me lol.

[color=darkviolet]I would want to date Hibiki from Vandread simply because he makes the silliest faces.

Okay, he's cute too, but his faces are the best. Of course I'd have to take him out shopping because his clothes are pretty bad, but he's cute so he can get away with it some times.

I can't think of his name, but I wouldn't want to date the main guy from Princess9. He's secretive, indescisive and a bit afraid of Himeko. While i find a big tough guy being afraid of a girl amusing, I'm just not going to have that happen while I'm with someone.[/color]