Semjaza Posted January 26, 2004 Posted January 26, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chabichou [/i] [B][COLOR="#004a6f"]This [I]is[/I] the right thread. I think you got mixed up, ha ha. Oh well, that's ok, we all make mistakes.[/COLOR]:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] I don't really know what the point of this post is other than to make her look dumb, but I [i]moved[/i] it here. Back on topic everyone. Edit for Chabichou - No big deal :)
DBZgirl88 Posted January 26, 2004 Posted January 26, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]I don't really know what the point of this post is other than to make her look dumb, but I [i]moved[/i] it here. Back on topic everyone. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything rude. I was just pointing it out, because I was "defending" the first poster.:confused: Anyway, I'll try to stick to the topic and stop posting pointless posts.
wrist cutter Posted January 26, 2004 Posted January 26, 2004 I found a solution to the problem addressed [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30550/]here[/url]... and as far as I can tell nobody else has so I hope I'm not repeating common knowledge by now or anything. The problem is that sqllineerror stuff, which I just recently got for seemingly no reason. There were only two steps I took. 1) Deleted myOtaku's cookies in my browser. 2) Cleared my browser's memory and disk cache. That cleared it right up. I went back to myOtaku, logged in, and the problem's gone now...
Queen Asuka Posted January 30, 2004 Posted January 30, 2004 [color=hotpink][size=1]Okay, somehow my password got messed up (either I changed it without realizing it or someone hacked me again) so I requested that a new one be sent to me by email. I still haven't gotten that email. -.- Help?[/color][/size]
Bio Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 [quote]2) Cleared my browser's memory and disk cache.[/quote] [font=tahoma][size=1]Yea, umm... how exactly do you do that...? (I never realized how bad I was at this kind of stuff...)[/font][/size]
StrikeGundam Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 Quick question: I recently had to delete my E-mail acount because of various glitches, and I got another account with a different site. How do I change the E-mail link in my MyOtaku account?
DBZgirl88 Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 [COLOR="#004a6f"]To change your email, just go to "edit content", you can change your email in your contact information there.[/COLOR]
StrikeGundam Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 Thanks, I feel really stupid for not seeing it before.
Boba Fett Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 [quote] 2) Cleared my browser's memory and disk cache.[/quote] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bio [/i] [B][font=tahoma][size=1]Yea, umm... how exactly do you do that...? (I never realized how bad I was at this kind of stuff...)[/font][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Go to the top of your browser window and select ?Tools?. Scroll down to ?Internet Options?. Then go to the box that contains a button labeled ?Delete Files??. Pressing this will delete all your temporary Internet files. After this process is completed, go down to the box labeled ?History? and click the button ?Clear History?. This will delete your browser?s memory. I think this is what wrist cutter was referring to?[/color]
Adam Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 Don't feel stupid Strike... We added that feature yesterday. ^_^
Nikorasu Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 It messed up a couple of quizzes I added. Nothing shows up when I look at them, and they won't be deleted.
Ryu_Sakura Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 Every time I put a quote in, next time I go to edit the thing, it's gone. And even if I didn't save it once it was gone, it's still gone, and no none of them were offencive, just pure nice funny! (Mostly about me so why should anyone care?) But it is bugging the **** out of me. I would really like this fixed so I don't wast my time trying to remember what I put up there before.
Ryu_Sakura Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 It's still doing it. :flaming: This is SO anyoing... maybe it is going screwy because I'm putting quotation marks around it... Hm...
Syk3 Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 [color=30415d]I'm not the only one that's not seeing introductions on myOtaku anymore, am I? Something is definitely wrong with that.[/color]
Adam Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I deleted the javascript from the intro and it's working again.
haruno_sakura Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 Hi, I feel really dumb about this, but I deleted my mO profile without fully realizing what I was doing (major brain fart), and I was wondering if it's possible for it to be reactivated. :confused: thanks >.> ~haruno_sakura
DBZgirl88 Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 [COLOR="#004a6f"]Umm do you mean restored back to how it was before it was deleted? I don't think it's possible. I think you will have to make your account again from scratch. Yeah I know it's a bummer... but hurry and get your nickname before someone else does![/COLOR]
Adam Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 Yeah, not possible...you know that's the reason we made it so you have to re-enter all your information before you can delete...
Haze Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I have a problem with viewing the quiz results. I see on everyone else's sites that at the bottom of the site their quiz results are shown. I cannot get mine to show. When I go to my quiz manager, it says that both of the quiz results I saved are on display. Problem is, when I go to my site, they aren't there. I have tried hiding them, then displaying them again, but it isn't working. I'm not really sure what's up with it. Perhaps you know?
Adam Posted February 12, 2004 Posted February 12, 2004 Very weird because just the fact that the text is switching between 'hide' and 'display' means it should be working fine. Both your results are set to 'off' now by the way.
Sara Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 [size=1][list=1] [*]Is it possible to delete an avatar? [*]Is there (or could there be) a way to edit the color of certain un-editable sidebar text? (Date registered, Male/Female, etc.) [*]There were at least two other things I meant to ask, but they escape me at the moment.[/list=1] [/size]
Adam Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 1. To delete an avatar, simply re-upload another one, it should replace the old one. 2. When we upgrade myOtaku, style editing will become quite enhanced. ^_^ 3. pending
wrist cutter Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B]Is there (or could there be) a way to edit the color of certain un-editable sidebar text? (Date registered, Male/Female, etc.)[/B][/QUOTE] Yes, but it's not through myOtaku. You can create a *.css file and adjust the text color of the whole site. In the *.css file I used for my site, I made the text color white, so it's white everywhere. I have to add a font color="000000" tag to all my posts so they show up against the white background now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now