OtakuBoards

Official myOtaku Problems Thread

Charles

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chabichou [/i]
[B][COLOR="#004a6f"]This [I]is[/I] the right thread. I think you got mixed up, ha ha. Oh well, that's ok, we all make mistakes.[/COLOR]:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't really know what the point of this post is other than to make her look dumb, but I [i]moved[/i] it here.

Back on topic everyone.

Edit for Chabichou - No big deal :)

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I don't really know what the point of this post is other than to make her look dumb, but I [i]moved[/i] it here.

Back on topic everyone. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything rude. I was just pointing it out, because I was "defending" the first poster.:confused:

Anyway, I'll try to stick to the topic and stop posting pointless posts.

I found a solution to the problem addressed [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30550/]here[/url]... and as far as I can tell nobody else has so I hope I'm not repeating common knowledge by now or anything. The problem is that sqllineerror stuff, which I just recently got for seemingly no reason.

There were only two steps I took.

1) Deleted myOtaku's cookies in my browser.
2) Cleared my browser's memory and disk cache.

That cleared it right up. I went back to myOtaku, logged in, and the problem's gone now...

[quote] 2) Cleared my browser's memory and disk cache.[/quote]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bio [/i]
[B][font=tahoma][size=1]Yea, umm... how exactly do you do that...? (I never realized how bad I was at this kind of stuff...)[/font][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]Go to the top of your browser window and select ?Tools?. Scroll down to ?Internet Options?. Then go to the box that contains a button labeled ?Delete Files??. Pressing this will delete all your temporary Internet files. After this process is completed, go down to the box labeled ?History? and click the button ?Clear History?. This will delete your browser?s memory.

I think this is what wrist cutter was referring to?[/color]

Every time I put a quote in, next time I go to edit the thing, it's gone. And even if I didn't save it once it was gone, it's still gone, and no none of them were offencive, just pure nice funny! (Mostly about me so why should anyone care?) But it is bugging the **** out of me. I would really like this fixed so I don't wast my time trying to remember what I put up there before.

[COLOR="#004a6f"]Umm do you mean restored back to how it was before it was deleted? I don't think it's possible. I think you will have to make your account again from scratch. Yeah I know it's a bummer... but hurry and get your nickname before someone else does![/COLOR]

I have a problem with viewing the quiz results. I see on everyone else's sites that at the bottom of the site their quiz results are shown. I cannot get mine to show. When I go to my quiz manager, it says that both of the quiz results I saved are on display. Problem is, when I go to my site, they aren't there. I have tried hiding them, then displaying them again, but it isn't working. I'm not really sure what's up with it. Perhaps you know?

[size=1][list=1]
[*]Is it possible to delete an avatar?
[*]Is there (or could there be) a way to edit the color of certain un-editable sidebar text? (Date registered, Male/Female, etc.)
[*]There were at least two other things I meant to ask, but they escape me at the moment.[/list=1] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B]Is there (or could there be) a way to edit the color of certain un-editable sidebar text? (Date registered, Male/Female, etc.)[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but it's not through myOtaku. You can create a *.css file and adjust the text color of the whole site.

In the *.css file I used for my site, I made the text color white, so it's white everywhere. I have to add a font color="000000" tag to all my posts so they show up against the white background now.