OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

Guest LiL Ice
well i've rented the first game liste on ps2 for naruto and i have to saw it was an okay game i havent played any of the others but i hope they get better.

as for the manga i havent gotten to far ive only read the 8th book dont reall have time to do anything else but yeah so..i still love the anime :animesmil

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=Navy]As for the manga...[spoiler]So I just read chapter 289 and... HA! I was so right! It [i]was[/i'] Kabuto! *dances* :animestun Orochimaru really is a creepy guy.[/spoiler][/quote]
Nooo! [spoiler]Smithers! How could you![/spoiler] lol.

Well it doesn't seem like he's doing it [spoiler]willingly[/spoiler]... he mentioned Sasori and a [spoiler]seal on his mind[/spoiler]. hm...

hehehe congrats for the guess Gaara-kun ^^.

-Arvi

[QUOTE=r2vq]

Well it doesn't seem like he's doing it [spoiler]willingly[/spoiler]... he mentioned Sasori and a [spoiler]seal on his mind[/spoiler]. hm...

hehehe congrats for the guess Gaara-kun ^^.

-Arvi[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]Yeah that was weird. Another thought crossed my mind [spoiler]that it isn't really Kabuto, and someone henged as him like...Sasuke! haha no I'm just anxious to see what he looks like.[/spoiler]

But thank you *bows* [/COLOR]
[QUOTE=KKC]

[spoiler]I think maybe the rabbit at the end was Naruto or someone making a diversion so they can capture Kabuto (sense he said he was getting ready to leave). I still can't stand Sai, I hope Naruto goes demon on him![/spoiler][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy]
I don't think it's Naruto [spoiler]becasue you see Orochimaru's snake eat it. And I doubt Naruto would go down just like that. lol haha Naruto [i]should[/i] go demon on Sai. *grins evilly* then Sai wouldn't say Naruto is so weak n_n[/spoiler] [/COLOR]

[size=1]A snake ate it? I must have missed that part, i'll have to go back and look at it again. If it is Orochimaru, Kabuto is busted! Hehe! Yes, Arvi, I thought of the Haku and Zabuza thing too when the rabbit appeared.

EDIT: When I read the translated version yesterday the last two pages were missing. That's why I didn't see the snake.[/size]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=r2vq]Was anybody else reminded of Zabuza and Haku with that rabbit?

-Arvi[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought about...

Wonder why Kabuto's doing THAT...(Sorry...don't feel like taggin' it...[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_scream.gif[/IMG])

It's probably some elaborate plan in order to destory Konoha, or something...

Oh! And I've played Gekitou 3 at a anime con (ONI-CON!!!) two monthes ago... It was really good, but I got my face handed to me... one time, I was playing a team match, and I was Rock, my partner was defeated and it was just me vs. Sasuke and Naruto...guess who one? (I put up a good fight, though... [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_crying.gif[/IMG]

Side-Comment: I kind of thought it was funny that since Orochi wasn't chosen to became Hokage, he made his own village...

Orochimaru: Fine, I didn't wan to be Hokage anyway...*sniff* I'll...I'll make my own village and then I'll destory your village... THen you'll wish that you chose me instead of ([U]Insert Yondaime's name here[/U])!

Ha. [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_pirate.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

w00t!!

I went to my local.. er... asian mall... and headed to my favourite Playstation 2 game store. As I was talking to the guy behind the counter, a small annoying voice caught my attention. I didn't recognize it at the time, but it spun my around nonetheless. As I stared at the television monitor that the voice had come from, all I saw was Japanese text on a black screen.
Instantly my heart jumped. As if fortelling the future, I knew that I had to have this game no matter what. Finally the "keep the lights on" warning in Japanese faded, and the opening sequence of the game began... revealing nothing less than Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3.

I have yet to play it, but I am so happy that the store owner decided (by chance) to stick that game in his display PS2. bweheheh.
now I shall go.. play.. and review.

-Arvi

I like Naruto too. Probably the first manga I ever read.(and remembered) Fav. Character would have to be Naruto, of course. Besides the fact he's highly obnoxious at times, and have unstoppable optisim, he is really skilled. It really stinks that the last thing I read was when Kakashi had to remove some kind of spell on Sasuke that Orochimaru put on him. Anyone care to catch me up? ^_^

Sasuke is a punk, naruto is a lil girl, sakura is a loser, and kakashi is a liar hinata is the only kool good character and ohimoaratu ot whatever his long arse name is is the koolest badguy. Naruto and Inuyasha Anime sucks *** manga is much much much much much better. Suck it bithches booyah.

Somehow Im afraid I can understand what you are trying to say in a way.
And if i was to choose between Inu-Yasha or Naruto, i would have to go for Naruto. Inu-Yasha disappointed me deeply, i hated that anime. But i still root for Sasuke.
And i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion i cant do anything about that. *smiles*

[quote name='x_kr3w_x']Yo Naruto has a manga you stupid noob[/quote]
Stfu and kma you dumbass mofo i said i like the friggin manga better than the anime you illiterate piece of ****. BTW That means i know theres a god damn manga *****.

And im not bashing the series as a whole. Just the stupid anime. The manga is the best manga ever. And the games are pretty decent. Zabuza is preety kool but he dont got nuthin on oshihamaru or whatever his name is. It was sad when he (spoiler) died(end spoiler)

[color=navy][size=1]When someone flames you, IGNORE IT. Responding just brings you down to their level, and it's just as much against the rules.

- Dagger[/size][/color]

I like the character Kakashi because of how his morals came about and the suffering he went through. Kakashi isn't the strongest person in the Naruto world but he does what he can for the people he loves and that is something I really admire about him. The fact that he has experienced pain and the loss of people he cared for and yet hasn't gone psycho or totally weird and evil makes me respect him. After all the people it appears he has lost he still continues on teaching the new ninja to survive through the hardships.

I'd have to say Kakashi even though he's old and reads graphic novels. :animesmil
He's suffered a lot to become a Sensei, lost a lot of people and still manages to live life optimistically. He's never brooding unlike Sasuke and I've never seen him down. Kakashi's one of those rare characters with a contradictory quality. He's able to give a genuine smile while saying something of unfathomable depth. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life today" :animesmil and rubs it off like nothing....

Itachi is another candidate even thoug he's anything but an upbeat character. The dude is so hardcore and has skills like a monster.l It's scary to that such a character exists. :animeblus

[quote name='Dark Neko-Chan']And Come Come Paradise is indeed an actual book.[/quote]
I hope what you mean is that it Come Come Paradise isn't a graphic novel, but a novel. Because.. it was written by a fictitious character, so it can't really be an "actual book".

Heh... I guess I'm a little anal.

-Avi

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans Ms]Totally Rock Lee.

Plus, I love his story! A ninja that completely sucks at Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, unlike the other character's like Naruto, who has the Kyuubi, and Sasuke, who has the Sharingan, Lee had to build his skills from nothing. Then he became strong even to brawl with the likes of Sasuke!

Plus, Suiken is possible the coolest thing ever. I mean come on!

Rock Lee:
I'm...I'M ENJOYING MY YOUTH!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Sasuke can take my vote anytime. XD

I have been watching and reading Naruto from the time it started and Sasuke has always been close to me. He's always so serious and collected during any situation... well, except for the time when he fights Orochimaru and he was so scared... I was like, "It's okay, Sasuke-kun! You can take him!" XD Go figure.
He fights really cool and when he squabbles with Naruto, it makes me laugh so hard.

My favorite part will always be when Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kiss... what were you thinking, Masashi-sensei?! Oh well... needless to say, some people might say that they thought it was stupid, but you know you were laughing your head off when no one was looking... XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Guest darkstar25
YEAH my first post. Lets see here I love Naruto both the anime and the magna. My favorite characters have to be Kakashi and Sasuke. You know they had on a marathon of Naruto yesterday I had already seen most of them but I watched them all anyways. I just love Kakashi he is so cool dont know why he just is. Great sense of humor too. Sasuke he is sort of the bad boy that thinks he is better than everyone else I have always loved characters like that, in every anime/ magna there is a character like that and they are so cool. :D