OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Wow! That was a really tough Poll! I was swaying so much between Rock Lee and Sasuke! But in the end I went for Rock Lee, there's just somthing about him I love! I think it was his fight with Gaara that proved how cool he was. Even after his leg and arm were crushed he still carried on, now that is cool! Respect to Rock Lee!

If the Poll had been who do you feel most pain for, I would have clicked on Gaara in a shot!

But what I really wanna know is why isn't Naruto in the Poll?!?!?!??!? He's THE coolest! I totally believe he'll make Hokage one day!! :animesmil [/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ochimaru and [spoiler]cursed sasuke beacause Ochimaru is evil just like me and cursed Sasuke is badass[/spoiler] just like all my heros. Oh and Btw Naruto animation is completely horrible but the manga somehow is the best manga in existence is'nt that strange?

Hmm maybe my animation standards are just too high. My minimum on animes to be a good one in the voice department is ranma 1/2 ,up story D.N.Angel up, Characters Steel Angel Kurumi up and, Animation Blood the last vampire up anything below there is crap in my eyes.

I'm at episode 130 ish...
And let me say that I really hate Sasuke now.
[SPOILER]Joining Orochimaru to get more power and ignoring Sakura and fighting with Naruto... he's just so foolish!! And obviously he's being used... baka... It's sad too because I used to think Sasuke was really cool with his Sharingun and how he can use shuriken...[/SPOILER] I still don't know what's going to become of all of it... But it'll be good!

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well to tell you the true, I don't think Orochimaru has [spoiler]a demon in him. It wouldn't make any sense since he changes bodies so much. Would the demon change bodies with him?

Considering he made up the Body-Switching Jutsu, I don't think it would have a side-effect of carrying the demon along with it... I don't know. Just theories for now... [/spoiler]:animeswea

I can't make sense of a lot of my ideas right now... :(

Oh...and thinking back, I don't think the Akatsuki spy could have been anyone but [spoiler]Kabuto.[/spoiler][/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]How did I not know this, Right when I saw on chapter 297 that happened I know that. "Oh man, I bet the second that I get on the OB that Garra Kun is so totally going to go on some kind of a raid on the current chapter." Boy I love it when I am right.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Lol what can I say...I'm obsessed XD

not only the [spoiler]Sasori pwning but also the Kakashi Gaiden!! Aww little Kakshi is going to be so cute XD and we'll hear Yondaime's voice as well[/spoiler]

As regards to the monster inside [spoiler]Orochimaru, it could be possible. He's made a LOT of kinjutsu (forbidden technique) so he might have made one for that specifically, if that's the case then it might be a bit scary if he tries to transfer Kyuubi to another host. O_o [/spoiler]

[quote name='SasukeUchiha']Yeah I am at episode 37 right now. And the music does change in the second season. I love the second opening so much. And there is defeitly drama lol, but I agree with you, the first episode is more about being funny than anything else. I was just wondering what some ppl thought, because noone i know likes Naruto. ::smacks them::[/quote]

hey, want to watch free naruto episodes? go to this site
[B][Link Deleted by Moderator][/B]

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]xXxiTaChixXx, I removed the link from your post. If you read the rules, you would know that distributing copyrighted material is not permitted at OB. This includes posting links and instructions for websites that share these files. Please make an effort to read [URL=http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?]the rules[/URL] before posting again. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the mods. -Arvi[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/INDENT]

i love naruto!!or err...the series!!lol!!my fav characters would have to be kakashi(hes hot,perverted,and an awsome ninja),neji(i love his attitude!!),sasuke(i love his seriousness!!),and tenten(love that shes one of the only chick who doesnt play the damsel in distress!!)

[quote name='Nadeshiko']i love naruto!!or err...the series!!lol!!my fav characters would have to be kakashi(hes hot,perverted,and an awsome ninja),neji(i love his attitude!!),sasuke(i love his seriousness!!),and tenten(love that shes one of the only chicks who doesnt play the damsel in distress!!)[/quote]

[color=darkslateblue] I was just thinking about the whole damsel in distress thing. I used to dislike Sakura, but she's one of my favorite characters now. :] I think the problem was that she was put in a team with Naruto and Sasuke, two ninjas who had enormous potential and strength. She never really got to come into her own, as Kakashi never really treated all of them equally.

[spoiler] The thing is when Sasuke finally left and Naruto left to train with Jiraiya, she actually became and amazing medic nin. And she's not one of those bad-***, no feminine side at all anime chicks; she's just a really strong woman. And it's better now that she doesn't just obsess and worry over only Sasuke, but all her friends and such. <3 [/spoiler][/color]

I love Naruto of course Manga, series, game & all but the one thing that kills me is two of the english characters ovilous Naruto he's annoying in a bad way not in a good way like the japanee voice & *sigh* Neji I didn't expect him to be bad he sounds weak no~!, but for favorite character is sooo has to be Hinata not to follow a crowd but she a independent ninja she becomes more stronger after the chuunin exames evan after she[spoiler] lost to Neji [/spoiler]when her Naruto, Kiba, Shino was finding a bug called the Buikocuu she unleashed the best move I seen total range of attack she creates her own fighting style & she uses [spoiler]water with her attacks [/spoiler](simular to Haku my 2nd favorite) & she will stop at nothing to make[spoiler] her father acknlage her[/spoiler], & to have Naruto notice that she[spoiler] loves him [/spoiler]ohhh yeah

[INDENT][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]FLCLdude0189, I added spoiler tags to your post. In the future please do not assume that everyone is familiar with what happens in a certain anime. Be sure to use spoiler tags. ~indifference[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[quote name='Nadeshiko']tenten(love that shes one of the only chicks who doesnt play the damsel in distress!!)[/quote]I'm going to have to dispute this.

I always found TenTen to be the weakest of all of Kishimoto's characters. I don't just mean fighting strength though.

She had a lot of potential, and I was looking forward to her since her first appearance, but she went down quickly during the Chuunin Exams, and his barely recovered since. The few times we [i]do[/i] see her (pre-time skip) are when she's training Neji or being his cheerleader.

She is the only (former) Konoha Genin that doesn't have a backstory, or much at all. In the manga, that one fight she had with [spoiler]Temari[/spoiler] didn't even get to be seen; just the aftermath was shown.

Yes, it's true that she doesn't ever call out for help like a damsel in distress, but I say that's because Kishimoto never gave her the chance to. And yes, it's true that she's had more time after the time-skip and during the filler episodes of the anime, but the former was very minimal, and the latter has hardly even been seen by most fans of the series.

At best, TenTen is a disappointing character. At worst, she's worse than any stereotypical damsel-in-distress-type character I've ever seen.

[quote name='Lunox]I used to dislike Sakura, but she's one of my favorite characters now. :'] I think the problem was that she was put in a team with Naruto and Sasuke, two ninjas who had enormous potential and strength. She never really got to come into her own, as Kakashi never really treated all of them equally. [/quote]It's true that Sasuke and Naruto have always overshadowed Sakura in terms of raw potential and determination, but I think being placed in that team may have actually improved her overall rating as a ninja.

If she had been placed with any of the other Genin, her life would have been a lot easier. She wouldn't have been stressed by Sasuke or Naruto's life as much as she is now. The conflicts that have arisen because Sasuke is the last Uchiha and Naruto is, well, Naruto, would not have affected her life as much, if at all.

If anything, she'd be another Yamanaka Ino.

-Arvi

[color=darkslateblue] True point. I guess it was a win-lose situation for Sakura. But point is, I don't think Sakura would just another Ino if she were on another team. Even though her experiences with Naruto and Sasuke made her want to[spoiler] train under Godaime[/spoiler], she's still a pretty strong ninja. The fact that she always wanted to please Sasuke or the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke probably kept her back from doing a lot of things. And usually in the anime/manga it's when Naruto or Sasuke is gone that she does anything.[/color]

I hear alot of people talking about Naruto so I wanted a bunch of opinions. I wanted to see if it's worth getting and waching the series.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]Tallgeese-[/B]

I am moving your thread to the existing Naruto thread for the following reason: To avoid confusion we ask that you do not create another thread. Please go ahead and post in the current one no matter how old it is. Before you post any thread, please check the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Official Threads Directory[/B][/COLOR][/URL] to see if there is already a thread on that topic. It is also a good idea to perform a forum search on that subject to make sure another thread does not already exist.

Please take a moment to review this sticky on [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR][/URL] .

Also please take a moment to review the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] before creating a thread or posting again.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna[/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue] I think thst it's pretty cool. The storyline is cool, and the fighting scenes are pretty well done. It's a great Anime, just not as good as Fullmetal Alchemist :p [/color][/font]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]>O You can't say that! ..The communists will like..get you.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Nah, I meant that like if I did go, then I'd read the spoiler tags and get angry. It took a large amount of will power to not come to this thread.

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Also, if there really is another filler episode..I think I just may explode.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
*Ducks for cover* :p

And just be patient, Gaara-kun. :heart: [/FONT][/COLOR]

Ok starting with Itachi, honestly, I don't think he's evil. He held back SO many times when he could've just got it over with.

Now with the blood types...Kishimoto seems to give you information then uses it at a later time...so possibly the whole blood type thing will come up later and determine something important.

Hey peoples, i just want to know, why is everyone i meet obbsessed with sakse from naruto? it's driving me crazy! he isn't that good looking and he's an a**!!! so why are people saying "saske this, saske that" when it should be about naruto! the show is based around naruto, not saske. :animeangr

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]NekoSama101,[/B]

I am moving your thread to the existing Naruto thread for the following reason: To avoid confusion we ask that you do not create another thread. Please go ahead and post in the current one no matter how old it is. Before you post any thread, please check the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Official Threads Directory[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and perform a forum search if neccessary to see if there is already a thread on that topic.

Please take a moment to review this sticky on [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR][/URL] .

Also please take a moment to review the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] [I]Keep in mind that members are held accountable to the rules whether they have read them or not.[/I] If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna[/COLOR]

*sigh* there is already a naruto thread.. anywho... have you ever watched the anime? Naroto and Saske are pretty badass. Can't forget about Rock Lee either. Even though my favorite characters are probrably Gaara and Shikamaru

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[I][B]DEIDARA!!![/B][/I] :D
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Deidara? No way, I mean where Is [I]the [/I] Zetsu?!

But come on now, not only does he look like a living venus fly trap, but he F@$%ing [spoiler] eats people! I mean he eats people! nobody else has done that!...and so what if he has other people inside of there with him..He still is coolness to the max.[/spoiler] So in the end, Zetsu > Every other atasuki member execpt the leader person and some of the others we havent met yet...for now.

Needless to say I was starting to loose some faith in naruto. Its been so long since I have seen such an action filled scene in the anime. I began to fell all..droopy. So then I rewatched the saskue retrival arc, and it felt like I had just fallen in love all over again. Espically episode 133....got to love that one.

PS: Zetsu still rocks...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So then I rewatched the saskue retrival arc, and it felt like I had just fallen in love all over again. Espically episode 133....got to love that one.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hahaha so true...sometimes you just need to do these things..of course you're not going to be satisfied with the filler episodes...they are no more than fillers and serve no other purpose but to fill. XD

As for Akatsuki...I think I'm going to pick my favorite once all of them are shown. But as to so far..I'd have to say Sasori...because he's looks so freaking cool (underneath his mask of course) And his jutsu are amazing, [spoiler](especially when he used the Kazekage's black sand technique)[/spoiler] But I'll give my kudos to Zetsu and his crazy [spoiler]venus flytrap surrounding his head and people eating abilities.[/spoiler][/COLOR]

Well...I was able to watch all the episodes until episode 159 or was it 140...
anyway..I think naruto roks!
but i heard from a friend that the #1 anime is one piece & second is naruto... :animecry:
not sure though... :animeswea
anyway...it sorta pissed me off when they restarted the episodes & it started at the sasuke retrieval episodes.... :( But hey...at least i got 2 see rock lee drunk!