OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

Maybe. But we still don't know how he could've gotten it.
And if it is a different type of Mangekyou Sharingan, does that mean Sasuke would probably have a different version of the same eye?

Maybe it's different for Kakashi since he's not of Uchiha blood.

T_T I want to see Hinata. I want to see Hinata. I want to see Hinata. I want to see Hinata.
I think TimeSkip Hinata will be stronger than TimeSkip Neji because of what we see in the filler episodes of the Anime. [/fanboy obsession]

/me is looking forward to the next battle arc ^^

-ArV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I gone for just a coupla weeks and Naruto gets on page [I][B]2[/B][/I]?!?! :animeblus

Heh, well I just wanted to say I very pleased by the most recent two chapters...

I won't even put up what happened in case you're impatent...I'll just say you will be pleased... ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I gone for just a coupla weeks and Naruto gets on page [I][B]2[/B][/I]?!?! :animeblus [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

I'm not allowed to double post and "edit-copy-delete-reply-paste-post" is an annoying process xD.

I am happy with 278 and 279 but I can't wait for the scanlation of 280.
In other news...

They announced the Edited DVDs (Dub only) will be released March 28th 2006. This isn't really news since we knew they'd be released around that time. We also knew they'd be editted so Japanese audio tracks wouldn't have worked.

And I missed the most recent Dub episode!! >.< -hates YTV for only showing Naruto once a week-

-ArV

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Heh I guess being the major naruto-phobic person that I am I should have posted more often. Heh My sorries for not in the first places.

Well the one thing that I really want and nothing shall stop be from obtaining this. Is the new intro for naruto. I mean, I have found myself just listining to that part of the episode and that part alone constanly rewinding it and all of that hip and other cool jazz.

I dont know when but I have herd that the filler episodes are comming to a close finally. I remember when I first saw that they were comming out and I said " Ha thirteen weeks ((or however long they are)) cant be that bad." I was already in a deep coma after the first three after reading what was happening in the manga. I want to just see it soo badly! I am almost to the point..Of infiltrating japan to find the episodes myself...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Heh I guess being the major naruto-phobic person that I am I should have posted more often. Heh My sorries for not in the first places.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Naruto-phobic? You're afraid of Naruto? XP

^^ The fillers coming to the end is a good thing since the story after that is fun. xD But if they end soon, they're still not giving the Manga much room/time to escape the inevitable catch up. The manga didn't even finish one real full battle arc yet.

Also... even if the Fillers are new stories, they're not -so- bad. They're still interesting adventures that involve comedy and fighting.

Though... I'd really like to see the Sasori fight in animation xD.

-ArV

[SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][QUOTE=r2vq]Naruto-phobic? You're afraid of Naruto? XP
[/QUOTE]

-.- Not all phobias are bad you know...I think that I actually red of one that is good on my art teachers" Random statment" Board today...

Anywho. Its not that I dont like the fillar episodes. I infact rather like them other than my friends who wants to burn whoever came up with the Idea of having them made alive. Its just that I really REALLY want to see the new things that have appeared up in the manga. I am depserat to see what the "new" Sharinghan really looks like in the anime...and if it really is...[U]The[/U] sharinghan itself..[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Naruto is a very intersting story. I love it (duh) I've only seen the first 3 episodes in English, and the dubbing sucks but you get used to their voices after a while. The Japanese version is SO much better. On top of that, I've read all of the manga to date, and I'm very happy with it so far. Naruto is definitely one of my favorite animes.

Favorite characters:
*Gaara*
Itachi
Yondaime

[quote name='sand dragon 19][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]-.- Not all phobias are bad you know...I think that I actually red of one that is good on my art teachers" Random statment" Board today...[/COLOR][/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote]

xP I never said it was bad. I just said that it meant you were scared xD. Though I'm curious about that one on your art teacher's board. ^^

[quote name='sand dragon 19][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Anywho. Its not that I dont like the fillar episodes.[/COLOR][/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote]

Oh, I never meant that at all. ^^ It was more of a general statement to those who -did- rag about the filler episodes.

[quote name='"Gaara Kun"']I've only seen the first 3 episodes in English, and the dubbing sucks but you get used to their voices after a while. The Japanese version is SO much better.[/quote]

Really? I really like the dub. And yes, I've seen the Japanese version. xD

[quote name='"Gaara Kun"']On top of that, I've read all of the manga to date[/quote]

Cool! So have you read 280 yet? Has anyone read 280 yet?
[spoiler]So Sasori is really dead!! FINALLY! xD. But Deidara is alive. -.o ugh. It seems like he'll be a minor boss who's minor but weak... I'm just glad that the Sasori fight is over.

My theory is that Gaara lost his powers.[/spoiler] What do you guys think?

-ArV

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][QUOTE=r2vq]Cool! So have you read 280 yet? Has anyone read 280 yet?
[spoiler]So Sasori is really dead!! FINALLY! xD. But Deidara is alive. -.o ugh. It seems like he'll be a minor boss who's minor but weak... I'm just glad that the Sasori fight is over.

My theory is that Gaara lost his powers.[/spoiler] What do you guys think?-ArV[/QUOTE]

Finally some has spoke of it! and I agree with you for one...his[spoiler] gourd is no longer on his back. That was the main source of his power and where all of his sand related jutsus come from[/spoiler]. So yeah..I agree with you about that. If he really did loose it all though.....What good is he as the[spoiler] Kazekage if the one main reason for him becoming Kazekage was the fact that he was the most powerful because of his inner deamon...Unless in some kind of way he is going to get his powers back..bet me he wont[/spoiler]. Also what kind of bad guy is [spoiler] Diedra going to be with one arm like...Ooo! I kill you with meh one arm!....unless he pulls of one handed handseals like haku does...then they are in for a world of hurt[/spoiler]

I am also wondering just incase anyone knows or not what in the world is Zetsu even used for...? He is the Venus flytrap looking dude..All I know is that [spoiler]He is not alone in that casing thing...There is someone or something talking along with him inside of what can it be? Dum dum dum! That and he eats people...[/spoiler]

As a off note...I just found out there are actually more font colors! Yes I am that smart. I never knew you could scroll down *gives himself a medal and throws confetti* yay![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=r2vq]

[spoiler]My theory is that Gaara lost his powers.[/spoiler] What do you guys think?

-ArV[/QUOTE]

[color=darkslateblue] [spoiler]I'm also pretty convinced that Gaara won't be as powerful as he was before. But I also think that that's not exactly a bad thing, as it might lead Gaara down a different road with new talents. Mostly I'm just curious as to how he will react to all of it, seeing as Gaara is one of my favorite characters. :] I was so glad he came back to life.[/spoiler][/color]

[quote name='Lunox][color=darkslateblue] [spoiler]I was so glad he came back to life.[/spoiler'][/color][/quote]

oh me too me too!I was very happy when I found out n_n

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]r2vq[/B]
So have you read 280 yet?[/QUOTE]

sadly not yet, I haven't found a site that has released it yet.

[quote name='Gaara kun']sadly not yet, I haven't found a site that has released it yet.[/quote]

I was about to tell you how to download them... but I just realized that it was against the rules xD

So I sent you a PM.

----

My speculations are with Lunox's. Even if Gaara [spoiler]loses all his powers, I doubt he'll be left absolutely useless. Otherwise what was the point in bringing him back from the dead? He'll definately learn something new.

o.O Unless he's like Rock Lee and has no Chakra at all xD[/spoiler]
Do you guys think he might be booted from being [spoiler]kazekage?[/spoiler]

As for Deidara, [spoiler]I think he'll get a new arm.[/spoiler] He's akatsuki after all. You can't count him out. XD Although, Haku was the l33t. Especially with his single handed hand symbols.

I always thought the venus fly-trap guy was talking to the other Akatsuki. xD

-ArV

[QUOTE=r2vq]My speculations are with Lunox's. Even if Gaara [spoiler]loses all his powers, I doubt he'll be left absolutely useless. Otherwise what was the point in bringing him back from the dead? He'll definately learn something new.

o.O Unless he's like Rock Lee and has no Chakra at all xD[/spoiler]
Do you guys think he might be booted from being [spoiler]kazekage?[/spoiler]

As for Deidara, [spoiler]I think he'll get a new arm.[/spoiler] He's akatsuki after all. You can't count him out. XD Although, Haku was the l33t. Especially with his single handed hand symbols.

I always thought the venus fly-trap guy was talking to the other Akatsuki. xD

-ArV[/QUOTE]

It would be interesting to see what happens [spoiler]if Gaara looses the control over sand, just to see a new technique, it'd be a nice turn of events if he could still control sand and somehow the Grandma brought back the Shukaku to save his life. It would be sad too but at least Gaara wouldn't be dead. I don't think there will be another kazekage.[/spoiler] It would be really sad [spoiler]if he lost all of his chakra.[/spoiler] but I doubt that he did.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Sorry to break the trend right here about all what has happened in 280 and all...But I have come with urgent news!!!!
[quote name='Narutofan.com'] In a very recent speech given by the producer and owner of Studio Pierrot (the studio that produces the Japanese Naruto anime in Japan) in Vienna he answered a lot of questions surrounding the series, perhaps surprised that so many people outside of Japan were so up to date with Naruto. When asked when the fillers would end he replied: "Naruto will grow in the series. This part... with grown-up Naruto will air Spring 2006 in Japan - there'll also be a new movie next summer. And we are currently working on a movie for Bleach". This means that when the seventh season of Naruto begins next week it will be solely dedicated to fillers, and at the beginning of season 8 (27 episodes from now) we should see the anime following in the mangas footsteps. With this news the earliest we will see this is April 2006, conveniently in time for Naruto's second movie to release on DVD. Thanks to everyone who sent the link for this.[/quote]

Alright...This is just plain madness...I mean I was happy with the fillers and all. I was partially excited about them ending so we can see more of the characters development but holding out until spring of next year!?!?! Dont mind me saying but doesnt that seem a tad much?

First I saw this when the new episode of naruto came out. I though it was a joke until I actually read the speech for myself and saw this. I was literaly saying... WTF!?!?! I was alright with waiting the first time since they were advancing the anime to fast. However now the anime will be waaaaaay behind. I wanted to see the fights also ToT.

As an off note..Whats is up with the guy[spoiler] with the big swirl for a face..I have been wondering how does he even see with that..HE HAS NO EYES!!! He must be very strong then...[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wheeeee!!! I'm back from Oni-Con!!!!

I got a Naruto Artbook, some Manga, A [B]WOODEN SWORD[/B], and Music CDs...

I also played the Gamecube Naruto games,"Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3!" It was so great... :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm a little unsure at where things will go from here... They'll ofcourse probably be attacked by Akatsuki again, but still... Can't wait to see what happens!:D

I'm happy about Deidara, as he's my favorite Akatsuki member, but is he a dude, or what? I imagine him with a voice that can go either way, too...

Lastly, at Oni-Con I saw a Kakashi who actually had the Sharingan in his left eye! His who I bought my wooden sword from...

And there was a Ryu from Street Fighter walking around with a boombox on his shoulder playing Final Fantasy VI music... It was so cool...Not sure if I'm going back today, though...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Sorry to break the trend right here about all what has happened in 280 and all...But I have come with urgent news!!!!

Alright...This is just plain madness...I mean I was happy with the fillers and all. I was partially excited about them ending so we can see more of the characters development but holding out until spring of next year!?!?! Dont mind me saying but doesnt that seem a tad much?

First I saw this when the new episode of naruto came out. I though it was a joke until I actually read the speech for myself and saw this. I was literaly saying... WTF!?!?! I was alright with waiting the first time since they were advancing the anime to fast. However now the anime will be waaaaaay behind. I wanted to see the fights also ToT.

As an off note..Whats is up with the guy[spoiler] with the big swirl for a face..I have been wondering how does he even see with that..HE HAS NO EYES!!! He must be very strong then...[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkslateblue] The announcement of the length of the fillers surprised me slightly, but after thinking about it for a while, it seemed very reasonable. Seeing as recently the Naruto anime got dangerously close to catching up with the Naruto manga, it'll be better if they just do fillers until next year. I admit, it does seem like they're stretching it too far, but by spring of next year, the manga will be far, far ahead of the anime. So... they're safe. And I'm guessing the Naruto anime won't go separate ways from the manga, which is good, because the manga is excellent. I sort of wish FMA would have done the same.

In other news?

AH CHAPTER 281! [b]Spoilers below.[/b]

[spoiler] Gai giving Kakashi a piggyback ride and everyone else's reactions were priceless. :] Lee is so adorable. And I'm just do glad that Gaara is back. I hope Naruto and Gaara strike up a good friendship or something.

As for Sai... the first thing I thought of when I saw him...her... whatever, was Sasuke. I mean, they have the exact same face and black hair...and girly figure. >_> I half-doubt that it's Sasuke, but it would be devishly clever to just introduce him like this. I was sort of expecting some grand entrance and him wangsting or something, but whatever. And the next chapter is named The Road to Sasuke, but considering the 'Death of Gaara' was like 5205828 chapters ago, it will probably just give us a giant cliffhanger. *dies* Ah. Well, I loved this chapter.[/spoiler][/color]

[QUOTE=Lunox][color=darkslateblue]
AH CHAPTER 281! [b]Spoilers below.[/b]

[spoiler] Gai giving Kakashi a piggyback ride and everyone else's reactions were priceless. :] Lee is so adorable. And I'm just do glad that Gaara is back. I hope Naruto and Gaara strike up a good friendship or something.

As for Sai... the first thing I thought of when I saw him...her... whatever, was Sasuke. I mean, they have the exact same face and black hair...and girly figure. >_> I half-doubt that it's Sasuke, but it would be devishly clever to just introduce him like this. I was sort of expecting some grand entrance and him wangsting or something, but whatever. And the next chapter is named The Road to Sasuke, but considering the 'Death of Gaara' was like 5205828 chapters ago, it will probably just give us a giant cliffhanger. *dies* Ah. Well, I loved this chapter.[/spoiler][/color][/QUOTE]

omigod I loved that chapter!!![spoiler]yay for piggyback riding!! That would be really cool if Gaara joined in finding Sasuke as repayment but i don't think that'll happen since he's Kazekage and all. So yeah, the next chapter is the Road to Sasuke... just the title has the word cliffhanger stamped in bright red letters all over it.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=sand dragon 19][color=darkslateblue]
Whats is up with the guy[spoiler]with the big swirl for a face..I have been wondering how does he even see with that..HE HAS NO EYES!!! He must be very strong then...[/spoiler][/color][/QUOTE]

umm[spoiler]I think I saw a hole somewhere there in chapter 281[/spoiler]

281 was definately the best in a long time.
The other story was beginning to get a little stale and the humour-humour-serious beat of this chapter was a great way to seperate into the next Arc.

I'm really curious about this Sai. Is Sai [spoiler]good or bad? A boy or a girl?[/spoiler]. T_T I drooled as I saw Sai. It looks like it'll be a good arc.

And the Gai moment!!! Only way to describe it ---> [spoiler]OMFG[/spoiler]. xD And definately, Lee is "adorable". xD

As for the filler episodes... I agree with Lunox. I didn't see a point to fillers unless they gave enough time for the manga to get ahead. Even if the Anime has been filling time for the past few months, the manga hasn't gotten [i]that[/i] far ahead yet.

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu']Lastly, at Oni-Con I saw a Kakashi who actually had the Sharingan in his left eye! His who I bought my wooden sword from...[/quote]

haha! Conventions are so much fun! At this year's CNAnime I saw a Sasuke with double Sharingan. xD Actually, there were actually a lot of contact lensed people there this year. o.O

-ArV

[SIZE=1]Naruto is one of my favorites. The dub version is horrid however. I knew it would be butchered, but the voices..ah, so incredibly bad. I much prefer the Japanese with subtitles.

I love the story and artwork. Its a diffrent style and feel which makes it fun to watch, and draw. ^^ I have episodes 1 through 76 on dvd, subbed, yet I can never find the time to watch them sadly. -_-[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkgreen]I have just recentally started to read and watch Naruto and I have to say I absolutely loove it! I havn't liked an anime this much in over a year!

Well, I started reading the manga online (I'm only on chapter 81 or 82 though) and I have a question that has kinda confused me and was wondering if the wise Naruto fans here could help me out ^^

[b]KKC's Kakashi Question[/b]: Ok, I was reading the manga and during one part when Kakashi and Iruka are arguing, Kakashi says "I became a Chuunin (sp?) six years younger than Naruto is now. Well, sense the seal of the nine tails has been there for 12 years, that would make Naruto 12 or 13 right? But that would mean Kakashi became a Chuunin when he was 6 or 7? Is that true or did the translator of the manga just make a mistake? [/size][/color]

[quote name='KKC][size=1][color=darkgreen][b]KKC's Kakashi Question[/b]: .... Is that true or did the translator of the manga just make a mistake? [/size'][/color][/quote]

I don't think it's ever revealed the exact age of Kakashi becoming a Chuunin, but I could be wrong. What we do know though is that Kakashi became a Jounin at a really young age. Kakashi Gaiden, a story about Kakashi's past told from Chapter 239 - 244 shows us Kakashi's first day as a Jounin. According to Wikipedia Obito was only 13 when this happenned, so Kakashi must have been too.

Since he became a Jounin so young, he must have been a chuunin at a pretty young age too.

[quote name='"SaiyanPrincessX"']Naruto is one of my favorites. The dub version is horrid however. I knew it would be butchered, but the voices..ah, so incredibly bad. I much prefer the Japanese with subtitles.[/quote]

Really? I love the dub.
I didn't think it was butchered at all. Yes, the TV version was edited, but you have to expect that. Also, they're coming out with an unedited version on DVD anyway. And I like the voices... Sakura's is great. Naruto's is pretty good, and will definately get better. Even Sasuke is pretty good.

And Hinata has a good voice. ^^ I am so pleased with Hinata.

-ArV

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Tahoma]Hmm don't you think it's weird how Kakashi has been a Jounin since 12 or 13 and hasn't been promoted? The next step would be a Sannin right? What exactly does it take to be a Sannin? Or is it you're just born to be one? ahh so many questions[/FONT][/COLOR] :animecry:

[size=1]Shannin? I guess I havn't read enough to know what that is yet. Where would a Shannin fit in (what does that person do)? I thought Jounin was the highest asides from Hokage.

[quote]Naruto is one of my favorites. The dub version is horrid however. I knew it would be butchered, but the voices..ah, so incredibly bad. I much prefer the Japanese with subtitles.[/quote]

This is just my own oppinion, but I hate watching the japanese versions of anime and having to read the subtitles! It drives me insane and I hate the girl voices (They sound like squeaky little mice!) But that's just me. Sinse i've only seen the english version of Naruto the voices don't really bother me, and I don't usually care if they show blood or not (asides, I can just go read the manga which has tons of blood.) Konohamaru's voice is a bit annoying, but it seems to fit his character.[/size]

[QUOTE=KKC][size=1]
This is just my own oppinion, but I hate watching the japanese versions of anime and having to read the subtitles! It drives me insane and I hate the girl voices (They sound like squeaky little mice!) But that's just me. Sinse i've only seen the english version of Naruto the voices don't really bother me, and I don't usually care if they show blood or not (asides, I can just go read the manga which has tons of blood.) Konohamaru's voice is a bit annoying, but it seems to fit his character.[/size][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]
I dont know if this is just my prefence for watching the dubbed naruto anime for Soooooooooooooo long and all. However I find the dubs better than most of the other ones available. I dont mind the voices at all, I dont know if this is me though. I LIKE to read the subtitles..I think its just probaly me though..I dont know of many other people who like to do that besides me >.>

Now I am off to view the newly released raw 157...Lets see what happens this time O.o[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]