OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

[COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][QUOTE=Syk3]
[size=4][color=Red]THE FILLERS ARE NOW OVER.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I know, I was freaking out once I actually saw it happening. One of my friends burst out in happiness and ran through the streets screaming it was over. (No lie it happened eairler today).

The one thing I want to see the most is [spoiler]Four-Tailed Kyuubi animated and I guess the re-appearance of [strike]emo[/strike] emotionally driven Sasuke. Although the Sakura+Chiyo against Sasori fight should be good as well. The manga has progressed so far that its just kinda... mind spinning to say what I expect to see the most[/spoiler].

I was surprised to see [spoiler]Sakura in a red colored Headband (This is the first time I really noticed, if its been shown before then I haven't been paying any attention.) I though for a second that she may have been trying to copy Lee[/spoiler].

What else are you all expecting?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
The one thing I want to see the most is [spoiler]Four-Tailed Kyuubi animated and I guess the re-appearance of [strike]emo[/strike] emotionally driven Sasuke.[/spoiler].
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Ah yes, that will [I]truly[/I] be something. I can't wait.;) Anyway's, i'm really looking forward to seeing [spoiler]Naruto's new jutsu later on. I mean, come on, how can that [I]not[/I] be awesome?:p[/spoiler][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Anyway's, i'm really looking forward to seeing [spoiler]Naruto's new jutsu later on. I mean, come on, how can that [I]not[/I] be awesome?:p[/spoiler][/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I can't wait to see that!

I think I'm looking forward to seeing [spoiler]Naruto's reaction to Sai and when they encounter Sasuke again.[/spoiler][/color]

Well I guess it's just me when I say I'm not excited about the fillers being over. Granted that I'm never excited about much these days.

Note: I only watch this in english so I can't say I know the experience everyone went through while looking at the fillers.

[quote name='Ikillion']What else are you all expecting?[/quote]
So far, after reading the manga, I can't say that I'm too thrilled for any of it. Only thing I really wouldn't mind seeing in motion is the Kakashi Gaiden. I could careless about the rest of it though.

The fillers are D-E-A-D!!! Thank the Holy Anime gods up above for this miracle!!......oh, and Kishimoto-san too!

Well, seeing [spoiler]the new Sasuke in an animated form as well as the new Rasenshuriken![/spoiler]. But, it still leaves me to wonder whether all the fillers will make it here or not. Do you think they will skip the fillers enitirely when we reach that point in the series here in the states??

I think the more money they can make off Naruto, the more likely they're going to do it. I can think of quite a few fillers that found themselves in America, but not this many in one go.. Basically, if it's part of the anime, they're probably going to translate it.

Now I'm just wondering when they're going to end up doing fillers again. >.o Did you actually want the fillers to keep going, Phenom?

[quote name='Syk3']Now I'm just wondering when they're going to end up doing fillers again. >.o Did you actually want the fillers to keep going, Phenom?[/quote]

[strike]Sure, I guess. It's hard to judge something when you haven't even laid eyes on it though. (speaking of the fillers of course.) But what I meant about me not being excited about the fillers being over is that I see everyone getting stoked about Naruto getting back to it's original storyline. Sure that's good news and all, but it's nothing I'd find myself getting amped over, that's all. (Think of it as a personality trait. I'm not motivated by much. :animesmil )[/strike]

[quote name='Phenom']Sure, I guess. It's hard to judge something when you haven't even laid eyes on it though. (speaking of the fillers of course.) But what I meant about me not being excited about the fillers being over is that I see everyone getting stoked about Naruto getting back to it's original storyline. Sure that's good news and all, but it's nothing I'd find myself getting amped over, that's all. (Think of it as a personality trait. I'm not motivated by much. :animesmil )[/quote]

Well, I suppose it's understandable for someone to feel that way. The fillers [B]have[/B] been going on for a good 90-something episodes. It's ok for someone to miss those humorously annoying fillers. Of course, I just can't wait for the new episodes to premiere on Thursday! But, what about [spoiler]Kakashi Gaiden[/spoiler]???

Oh snap.... Just realized Syk3 asked if I didn't mind if the fillers kept going. I meant "no, I guess". :animeswea (I was thinking one thing, but typed something different lol.) But still, it's hard to place judgment if I haven't even seen 1 filler. And I do understand why everyone is excited. Because there's been fillers for what, almost 2 years right? And now the fillers are ending. "shrugs" Sadly, it's still not enough to get me stoked.

"goes back re-edits other post."

Well I mean, seeing as the fillers only affect those who are keeping up with the subtitled releases as they come out of Japan, of course it wouldn't be big news for someone watching it dubbed. lol Then again, you probably should be happy they're not continuing because when they are finally released in America (which I suspect they will) it won't be as long before they get back on track with the anime.

In any case, saying you aren't stoked for the fillers to be over seems rather pointless and misleading, because at this point in time it doesn't really affect you, right? They were kind of a pain in the ***, and for those of us who watched them (for whatever reason, lol) I think it's an understatement to say we're excited. Doesn't mean you have to be excited too, but don't rain on our parade! :p

[color=dimgray] Naruto Shippuden spoilers.

[spoiler]I was excited and underwhelmed at the same time. First off, I love how all the characters looked after the time jump. Naruto's new character design is great, and Sakura's is ok. I was expecting the outfit to fit the manga proportions, so the anime version looks sort of hunky and unappealing. Also, I guess the fillers made me glorify the animation quality in normal Naruto, because some of the drawings were just sort of off and poorly done to me.

Pacing was a bit slow for me as well. I was disappointed that they didn't actually get over with Naruto and Sakura's fight, and I have mixed feeling over the beginning of the episodes. I mean, animated timejump!Sasuke and Sai was pretty awesome, but was it a good move to just show Sasuke? I was anticipating a build-up and everything. >_>

But all in all, but it was cool. Just the hype around the return of Naruto was so high that I was expecting something great. I know better than to judge on the first episode, though, since they're usually the hardest milestone to cover for fans.

*eagerly awaits next week*[/spoiler][/color].

[quote name='Tallgeese-']Anybody see the Naruto Shippuden eps? They are so awesome.[/quote]Yeap, and they're sure doing a good job of spacing it out so far, what with [spoiler]the Sasuke bit at the beginning and the "keywords" segments (WTF?) where they reintroduce the main characters.[/spoiler] The former was an absolutely great way to start off this essentially new series (IT'S UNLICENSED OMFG), for leaving us who haven't read the manga in suspense of what lies ahead. As for the latter, I can understand them doing it for the new series, but I also know that they should be looking for things to delay catching up to the manga this time, so hopefuly such things won't become common occurance. :p

The animation was very impressive, though for some animes I've been watching the quality seems to drop a bit after the first episode. Not a whole lot happened in terms of progressive the story, but it looks as though the next episode was set up nicely. Can't wait!

[QUOTE=Lunox][color=dimgray] Naruto Shippuden spoilers.

[spoiler]

Pacing was a bit slow for me as well. I was disappointed that they didn't actually get over with Naruto and Sakura's fight, and I have mixed feeling over the beginning of the episodes. I mean, animated timejump!Sasuke and Sai was pretty awesome, but was it a good move to just show Sasuke? I was anticipating a build-up and everything. >_>

[/spoiler][/color].[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on the whole [spoiler]"revealing Sasuke right at the start"[/spoiler] thing. I, too, was quite disappointed when they just showed him. I mean, come on, they pretty much just showed one of the most climactic/anticipated parts of the story right off the bat. But other than that, I was quite happy with the quality of Naruto Shippuden. Shannaro!

Guest NIKI12345
[quote name='Ayi]I agree with you on the whole [spoiler]"revealing Sasuke right at the start"[/spoiler'] thing. I, too, was quite disappointed when they just showed him. I mean, come on, they pretty much just showed one of the most climactic/anticipated parts of the story right off the bat. But other than that, I was quite happy with the quality of Naruto Shippuden. Shannaro![/quote]

I loved it, but at first I was confused why they showed Sasuke and I not the biggest fan of Sasuke so that part made me mad how he left them all. I love how that little kid called Konohomora or something turned out to be alot like Naruto. Naruto looks a little less cool now though and less funny, but hey its only the first epp. I probly won't see the next one because US is way behind, but I really looking forward for the second show. :D

Hey if you want to watch it they have it on youtube [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kpxL1WIL0]Click here[/URL]

[COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][quote name='Ayi]I agree with you on the whole [spoiler]"revealing Sasuke right at the start"[/spoiler'] thing. I, too, was quite disappointed when they just showed him. I mean, come on, they pretty much just showed one of the most climactic/anticipated parts of the story right off the bat.[/quote]

Well I can't say I was disappointed with them showing [spoiler]Sasuke so early since I already knew it was bound to happen[/spoiler]. I just guess since a majority of the people who watch Naruto have already read the manga and they just assumed that showing him early would help to loose the tension many Sasuke fans have of wanting to see him in the new series.

All in all the series started on a "somewhat" strong foot and they will still probably show the [spoiler]Sasuke scene later since those who haven't watched the manga don't know who Sai was or Yamato (Lol, his hair was brown) [/spoiler]

PS: [spoiler]I didn't know the tongues on Deidara's mouth hands was so long, Its only a matter of time before fan fiction starts.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]

Well I can't say I was disappointed with them showing [spoiler]Sasuke so early since I already knew it was bound to happen[/spoiler]. I just guess since a majority of the people who watch Naruto have already read the manga and they just assumed that showing him early would help to loose the tension many Sasuke fans have of wanting to see him in the new series.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Point taken. I suppose I'm just used to climactic build-ups and I was expecting that from the whole [spoiler]long-awaited Sasuke confrontation[/spoiler]. That and I was just expecting the episode to pick up with [spoiler]Naruto's return from his training with Jiraiya[/spoiler] :animeswea But I'll get over it.

Oh, and did anyone else find that [spoiler]Yuura's betrayal[/spoiler] was obviously coming?[/FONT] [/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion][color=#0e1030][size=1][font=Trebuchet MS]Well I can't say I was disappointed with them showing [spoiler]Sasuke so early since I already knew it was bound to happen[/spoiler]. I just guess since a majority of the people who watch Naruto have already read the manga and they just assumed that showing him early would help to loose the tension many Sasuke fans have of wanting to see him in the new series.[/font][/size'][/color][/quote] This is probably a re-wording of what you were saying, but I was basically fine with [spoiler]Sasuke being shown in a clip that had clearly reached a climax in the story[/spoiler], largely because of how different the anime is being treated in relation to the manga. When Part 2 started in the manga, [spoiler]Sasuke had just left, so it was natural to build suspense until he finally appeared once again.[/spoiler] In the anime, however, the fillers provided a large enough break between story lines that it may have been more effective to draw us into the personal urgency this way than to do it slower. *shrug* But of course, for those used to the progression in the manga this would come off as somewhat impulsive.

[quote name='Ayi][color=RoyalBlue][font=Comic Sans MS]Oh, and did anyone else find that [spoiler]Yuura's betrayal[/spoiler] was obviously coming?[/font'] [/color][/quote]At a certain point, I suppose, but without knowing the full implications of what's going to happen now I'm not really sure how I feel about it. lol

[SIZE=1]So, after giving up on Naruto at around ep 80-something and instead reading (some) of the manga, I've now picked up again with Naruto Shippuden! Huzzah.

I had an intense eyegasm from the first ten minutes of the hour-long special, and the new OP song makes me weep with joy. I'm probably more excited about the new series because I used to adore Naruto so much and was sad when I got bored of it.

[spoiler] For me, personally, as I haven't really read it in the manga, I'm glad they started out by showing Sasuke et al and then sort of did a relapse. I have to be honest, it really drew me in straight away and was a nice serious start to the new series. But now I want to see more of Saaaaai. D:[/spoiler]

All in all, I are happy fangirl. Must make an effort to catch up on the manga![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Huzzah, Naruto Shippuuden has started!^^ And I couldn't be happier with the new series, [spoiler]I mean, I just love the new character outfits(although I already knew what they would look like).;) And now that i've seen that little clip at the beginning of the first episode, that just makes me even more anxious to see that fight.^^[/spoiler] Now to go wait for episode 3 of the new series.^^

P.S. [spoiler]Deidara's voice is awesome.[/spoiler]:p[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][[COLOR=RoyalBlue]FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hay, u've all seen the first Hour special right? well, I KINDA KNEW the whole plot and story and how was it gonna end before the shinppuden started ( I did a LOT of Reaserch! :animeswea LOL!!) so Iwas'nt that surprised to see naruto like that, But the most shocking discovery was Gaara on a Kazekage suit(P.S. I liked him more with the goured and the whole outfit thing It looked More cool. :animesigh ..), And also seeing Shikamaru a Jonnin and with temari on her side. :animeblus [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/QUOTE]

(P.S. If you want to know what happens before hand here is the site, [url]www.yahoo.com[/url]. Search: Naruto Shinpuuden - Wikipidea) :catgirl: :animeswea

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well, I watched episode 3, and I have to say that my favorite part was [spoiler]when Sasori and Deidara were walking into the city(that was just cool).:p I really liked Deidara's little spider thing's blowing those sand jonin's faces off, that was really interestng.^^[/spoiler] Well, I guess i'm gonna go wait for episode 4. I just can't wait for [spoiler]the fight between Deidara and Gaara.^^[/spoiler][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Nor can I ! This ought to be a very satisyfing fight :p I was dancing in my seat after they ended the episode and then later on there was screaming about how I wish time would fly by just fast enough so that the new episode would come and so on and so forth lol

~ا~

-------

I just the fourth episode of the Naruto Shippuuden and all I have to say is that these episodes go by to quickly!!! lol it was such an awesome episode, that I didn't even realize that it was about to end!

~ا~

[Add on Edit]
Well, I found this schedule of the Naruto TV Episodes and thought it'd be kewl to share. This is the schedule for the Japanese episodes. Along with the schedule, there was some other kewl info, so I thought that'd be kewl to share as well.

Naruto: Shippuuden (TV)

Alternative title:
Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles
ナルト 疾風伝 (Japanese)

Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)

Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Shounen, Supernatural

Plot Summary:
Naruto Shippuuden is the continuation of the original animated TV series Naruto.The story revolves around an older and slightly more matured Uzumaki Naruto and his quest to save his friend Uchiha Sasuke from the grips of the snake-like Shinobi, Orochimaru. After 2 and a half years Naruto finally returns to his village of Konoha, and sets about putting his ambitions to work, though it will not be easy, as He has amassed a few (more dangerous) enemies, in the likes of the shinobi organization; Akatsuki.

Episode titles & scheduled airing dates:

2007-02-15 1. Homecoming
帰郷
Kikyou
1 hour special to commence the start of Part 2.

2007-02-15 2. Akatsuki, Makes A Move
暁、始動
Akatsuki, Shidou
Aired together with ep1 in a 1-hr special

2007-02-22 3. The results of training
修行の成果
Shugyõ no Seika

2007-03-01 4. "Jinchuuriki of the Sand"
砂の人柱力
Suna no Jinchuuriki

2007-03-15 5. As the Kazekage...!
Kazekage to Shite...!
風影として?!

2007-03-29 6. Mission Cleared
ノルマクリアー
NORUMA KURIAA

2007-03-29 7. Dash, Kankurou
疾走れカンクロウ
Hashire Kankurou
Episode 6-7 are an hour-long broadcast

2007-04-12 8. Kakashi Team Action!
カカシ班出動!
Kakashi-han Shutsudou!

2007-04-12 9. NARUTO Shippuuden Special
NARUTO疾風伝スペシャル
NARUTO Shippuuden SUPESHARU
Episode 8-9 are an hour-long broadcast

2007-04-19 10. Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals
封印術: 幻龍九封尽
Fuuin Jutsu: Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin

Vintage: 2007-02-15

Opening Theme:
#1: "Hero's Come Back!!" by nobodyknows+ (eps 1-)

Ending Theme:
#1: "Nagare Boshi ~Shooting Star~" by HOME MADE Kazoku (eps 1-)

Japanese Cast:

Chie Nakamura as Haruno Sakura

Junko Takeuchi as Naruto Uzumaki

Noriaki Sugiyama as Sasuke Uchiha

Akira Ishida as Sabaku no Gaara

Hideo Ishikawa as Itachi Uchiha

Houchu Ohtsuka as Jiraiya

Katsuhiko Kawamoto as Deidara

Kazuhiko Inoue as Hatake Kakashi

Keiko Nemoto as Shizune

Kentarou Itou as Chouji Akimichi

Kouichi Toochika as Hyuuga Neji

Kousuke Toriumi as Kiba Inuzuka

Kujira as Orochimaru

Masako Katsuki as Tsunade\Fifth Hokage

Nana Mizuki as Hinata Hyuuga

Nobutoshi Canna as Kabuto Yakushi

Romi Paku as Temari

Ryoka Yuzuki as Ino Yamanaka

Shinji Kawada as Shino Aburame

Shoutarou Morikubo as Nara Shikamaru

Tomoyuki Dan as Kisame Hoshigaki

Yasuyuki Kase as Kankurou

Yoichi Masukawa as Rock Lee

Yukari Tamura as Tenten

Yutaka Aoyama as Sasori (Hiruko)

Akiko Koike as Konohamaru

Eisuke Asakura as Teuchi

Hideo Watanabe as Yuura

Jouji Nakata as Baki

Juurouta Kosugi as Asuma Sarutobi

Masashi Ebara as Might Guy

Nobuo Tobita as Ebisu

Noriko Shitaya as Moegi

Rumi Ochiai as Kurenai Yuuhi

Tesshô Genda as Kyuubi no Youko

Tomo Shigematsu as Udon

Tomohiro Tsuboi as Izumo Kamitsuki

Tomoyuki Kouno as Kotetsu Hagane

Toshihiko Seki as Iruka Umino

Series Composition:
Junki Takegami
Satoru Nishizono

Storyboard:
Toshiyuki Tsuru (OP1)
Yasuaki Kurotsu

Episode Director:
Atsushi Dakukawa
Masaaki Kumatani
Toshiyuki Tsuru (OP1)

Music:
-yaiba-
Toshio Masuda
Yasuharu Takanashi

Original creator: Masashi Kishimoto

Character Design:
Hirofumi Suzuki
Tetsuya Nishio

Art director: Shigenori Takada

Animation director:
Dae Hoon Kim
Yasuhiko Kanezuka

2nd Key Animation:
Hiromi Okazaki (OP1)
Kayano Tomisawa (OP1)
Tomomi Ishikawa (OP1)
Yuu Yamashita (OP1)

Background Art:
Chieko Masuda (Studio Wyeth)
Katsusuke Okamura (Studio Wyeth)
Kayoko Kobayashi (Studio Wyeth)
Momoko Takazu (Studio Wyeth)
Yuko Katayama (Studio Wyeth)

CG Effects:
Kazuko Koyanagi (Pierrot DAR)
Kenji Ikeda (Pierrot DAR)
Naoki Wada (Pierrot DAR)
Nobuo Kimura (Pierrot DAR)
Shinya Oda (Pierrot DAR)
Yumi Morita (Pierrot DAR)

Cinematography: Atsuho Matsumoto

Color Coordination: Takuya Kawami

Colour Check:
Izumi Murasaki (Pierrot DAR)
Kimiko Kojima (Pierrot DAR)
Makiko Yagihashi (Pierrot DAR)
Mayumi Nagashima (Pierrot DAR)

Digital Photography:
Anna Torii (Pierrot DAR)
Yoshiko Shimizu (Pierrot DAR)
Yuka Nakatani (Pierrot DAR)

In-Between Animation:
Asami Shimizu
Hiroyuki Hojo
Masato Hirai

In-Between Checker:
Reiko Yamada
Yoshiko Shimizu

Key Animation:
Akihiro Tsuda
Chan Hee Kim
Chie Hashimoto
Chiyuki Tanaka
Do Hee Lee
Hirofumi Suzuki (OP1)
Hiromi Okazaki
Hyoung Sik Shin
In Chul Kim
Jae Seok Park
Jea Hong Kim
Kang Won Kim
Kayano Tomizawa
Mari Tominaga
Miho Inoue
Seiko Asai
Tomomi Ishikawa
Toshiyuki Tsuru (OP1)
Yang Hyun Oh
Yoshifumi Miyaji
Yoshiko Shimizu
Yukari Watanabe

Music producer: Tadahito Kimura (Aniplex)

Offline Editing:
Seiji Morita (Morita Editing House)
Yukie Oikawa (Morita Editing House)

Recording Director: Chiharu Kamio

Sound Adjustment: Akira Noguchi

Sound director: Yasunori Ebina

Sound Effects: Takuya Hasegawa (Soundbox)

Sound Producer: Masahiro Tsukada (Rakuonsha)

Theme Song Composition:
DJ Mitsu (OP1)
Kuro (ED1)
Micro (ED1)
U-ichi (ED1)

Theme Song Lyrics:
Kuro (ED1)
Micro (ED1)
nobodyknows+ (OP1)
U-ichi (ED1)

Theme Song Performance:
Home Made Kazoku (ED1)
nobodyknows+ (OP1)

Japanese Companies:
2nd Key Animation:
BJ Korea
Pierrot
Studio Wonbat

Animation Production: Studio Pierrot

Broadcaster: TV Tokyo

In-Between Animation:
MSJ
NARA Animation Studio
Pierrot
Studio Pierrot Fukuoka
Studio Wonbat
Triple A

Key Animation:
Pierrot
Studio Live
Studio Mu
Studio Pierrot Fukuoka

Music Production:
Aniplex
SME Visual Works
Music Production Assistance: TV Tokyo Music

Production:
Studio Pierrot
TV Tokyo
Recording Studio: Studio Gong

Sound Production:
KSS
Rakuonsha

• 3 months later...
Guest PurpleRose
Alright!! Questions ^^

Who is your favorite Naruto character? Boy AND Girl
Neji and Temari

Cutest guy?
Sasuke

Prettiest girl?
Ino

Cutest Couple?
Naruto and Hinata

Funniest?
Kakashi

Funniest looking?
Gai or Rock Lee...it's a tie!

Scariest?
Orochimaru

Most annoying?
Naruto

That is all my questions!! If any of you Naruto fans have any questions that you think would be fun to ask go ahead and ask. Plus answer mine if you can! I'd love to know what people think ^^

[indent][size=1][color=#007520]Rather than having two Naruto threads going on, I merged your thread with the current Naruto thread. Check the [thread=38208]Official Threads Directory[/thread] for thread listings of certain Anime, that way you wont create repetitive threads.
Also, rather than listing off random questions and single word answers, why not add a little content to your answers? Explain why you think Naruto is the most annoying or why Neji is your favourite character. It's more fun to have a discussion if you actually have a discussion, rather than just listing characters. :)
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]