OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

Guest heruka
I am surprised that the Sakura and Chiyo discussion is still alive, the manga has really leaped passed that stage. [spoiler] Now I am fascinated as to who will (romantically speaking) team up with Naruto. I would be really pleased if it is Hinata, but that is strongly doubted. I am thinking that in the end, Sasuke will die in a way which would make Sakura fall for Naruto (after realizing his love for her...bleh bleh bleh). Both are quite tedious possibilities, that is why I would like to see how Kishimoto is going to work with it. [/spoiler]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='heruka]I am surprised that the Sakura and Chiyo discussion is still alive, the manga has really leaped passed that stage. [spoiler'] Now I am fascinated as to who will (romantically speaking) team up with Naruto. I would be really pleased if it is Hinata, but that is strongly doubted. I am thinking that in the end, Sasuke will die in a way which would make Sakura fall for Naruto (after realizing his love for her...bleh bleh bleh). Both are quite tedious possibilities, that is why I would like to see how Kishimoto is going to work with it. [/spoiler][/quote]

If naruto doesn't fall in love i fail to see how he will find the will to truely control the nine tails....so they might as well pick someone and get it over with.

Well, [spoiler]when Naruto barely lost to Sasuke he only got up to 3 tails. And when he was fighting orochimaru he was evenly matched with him. Imagine if he went up to 5 or 6. There would be lethal side affects but in certain situations Naruto can't control it, other people have to do it for him. So I think that if it was just Naruto, Sasuke, and Orochimaru around, Naruto could probably get up to 5 tails and beat them.[/spoiler] Thats where I think the story is heading.

[quote name='uchihagirl']:therock: Ooookay, so the more tails the better? :therock:[/quote]
In way, you could say that.

Sadly, [spoiler]after four tails Naruto is no longer in control, it's kinda like the Kyuubi takes over after that.[/spoiler]

who could possible hate the anime naruto well except anime haters and if i may add i have ran into some people who call anime lovers "gay" :mad:

but,so on so forth you have to watch at least season one of naruto to understand whats happening specially when a character has a flashback which i may add are sometimes sooooooo sad!!!you just have to watch it to understand where im coming from :animesigh

[QUOTE=crazyoveranime]who could possible hate the anime naruto well except anime haters and if i may add i have ran into some people who call anime lovers "gay" :mad:
[/QUOTE]
Well, most people just call my favourite anime gay...:mad:
Anyways, I love naruto. I think Sasuke's the coolest (poll was closed when I decided to post) 'cause he's hot! ^^
Haven't watched that many fansubs of the Naruto to know that much about the Naruto filler...I'm just reading the manga, and trying to read the later chapters. I'm really behind ... :animeswea

[B]These fillers need to stop.[/B] Theres no reason to have them. When you watch it you would think, 'oh well, I guess I'll watch it to get a better sense of the characters, right?' No. Wrong.

I think that the anime is straying too far from the original manga storyline. In fact, it has always been that way since the beginning. In the early anime episodes it had "filler" flashbacks that just showed what we already knew. Now there are seemingly endless filler episodes. When will this madness end?

[quote name='Jubei Yagyou']In the early anime episodes it had "filler" flashbacks that just showed what we already knew.[/quote][color=#007520]Although some "flashback fillers" are not entertaining (personally I found Sakura and Ino's backstory to be a bore) some of the addendums to the story aren't always bad. The Tenten vs Temari fight wasn't in the Manga, and there are a few fights in the current arcs of the Manga that have me looking forward to their Anime versions.

Pretty much, I agree with you on most of the backstory fillers, but the new fights in the Anime I'm glad they add.

-r2[/color]

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Jubei Yagyou][B]These fillers need to stop.[/B'] Theres no reason to have them. [/quote]

Well, yes and no.

I do agree, I want the fillers to stop probably as badly as any rampat, rabies infested Naruto fanboy/girl wants to, however its wrong to say that they don't have a purpouse.

"But Its already been long enough! Hasnt the manga gone far enough?!"

Well although I think so I think that Naruto is trying to avoid what One Piece does. Although one piece does have shorter filler arcs than Naruto. It does have them a lot more often. Most of the time it goes "Normal Arc, Filler arc, Normal arc, " Or some kind of a modification of that. and since one piece does have a rather lot more episodes that Naruto does well yeah.

In my eyes. I think that naruto is just trying to avoid that by pushing in as many filler episodes that it can so it can have a long Normal, manga like arc. So the fans can finally rejoice and all of that cool stuff, and try to prevent showing filler arcs right in between two greater Arcs.

Besides, if you think about it time wise like. That really was the perfect time to do such a long going of filler episodes anyways. I guess that all we can do is sit and wait yeah?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Well, yes and no.

I do agree, I want the fillers to stop probably as badly as any rampat, rabies infested Naruto fanboy/girl wants to, however its wrong to say that they don't have a purpouse.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'm not saying all fillers are bad no matter what, I'm just saying that these fillers in particular are crizzap. Fillers can be good, if it adds to the depth of characters and the storyline. They could have easily done the [spoiler]3 year period of the training and what-not[/spoiler] without giving away things like [spoiler]"That Jutsu..."[/spoiler]

But, whatever. If they don't want to try that hard that's fine with me. I dont watch the anime.

oh, and its been made official that fillers end episode 200. when [spoiler]kakashi's gaiden begins[/spoiler]

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I merged your posts together, if you have a need to add more content, just edit your previous post -Ikillion[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Who doesn't like Naruto. It's so cool. I watch it all the time. It's one of my favorite anime series. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][[SIZE=1]FONT=Arial]Sorry, but I dont' know where[/FONT]. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Guest HXHFMP
[QUOTE]Who doesn't like Naruto. It's so cool. I watch it all the time. It's one of my favorite anime series[/QUOTE]

ALL "kids" like fighting anime, so it's obvious that naruto is popular. if we analyze it correctly comparing to others anime, we'd see that naruto isn't all naturally original. the plot isn't that strong and most of the characters are really annoying. therefore what would be left to conjure that this anime is great. however if you're a kid and love fighting anime then this anime is yours.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Jubei Yagyou]oh, and its been made official that fillers end episode 200. when [spoiler']kakashi's gaiden begins[/spoiler][/quote]

[I]Le Gasp?[/I] :animestun

Just where did you get such information!?!?! :mad:

Oh, and did anyone watch the recent filler episodes with Rock Lee? I really want to, considering, you know, Rock Lee and all, but I'm scared... :animedepr

I liked the "[I]Viva Dojo Challenge[/I]," Episode 193, so I'm trying to have hope that no filler involving Lee-kun could be bad.

[SIZE=1]...don't you [I][B]DARE[/B][/I] mention that Raiga crap...[/SIZE] =_=[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=dimgray] It was first posted on ANN, where the episode title for episode 200 was "The Golden Flash Appears!". However, I was taken down. We can only speculate, but for now, it's just a highly possible rumor.

But on the other hand, on CHUUNIN (main Naruto LJ community), one of the mods presented a very reliable japanese website ([url]http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/210[/url]) that has been giving out correct episode titles. [color=red]It's down right now[/color], but when it comes back we'll be able to check and see if the fillers are going to end. [/color]

The series is awesome!!!!

[spoiler]Gaara transforms?![/spoiler] It's on this saturday Cartoon Network. GO OROCHIMARU!!!!!

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Some people may not know that yet, the ones watching it from CN atleast. ~Ikillion[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]