OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

[SIZE="2"]Do you watch Naruto Abridged?[/SIZE]

I know its not a real Anime just basically making fun of Naruto.

I was created by [COLOR="Red"]MasakoX[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Lime"]Vegeta3986[/COLOR].

Have you seen it? What do you think?

If you haven't seen it why?

To find Naruto Abridged just [COLOR="Orange"][U]Yahoo[/U][/COLOR] or [COLOR="Magenta"][U]Google[/U][/COLOR] it.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I love it and from what I've learned You-tube kicked MasakoX off. (YOU-TUBE IS EVIL)

I love how even Naruto-fanatics can even laugh at the jokes about Naruto and some unrelated matter is thrown it.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MAsakoX, Vegeta3986 Keep up the Great work don't let you-tube and Naruto Abridged haters keep you form your work.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, YouTube's kicking off a lot of those Abridged Series creators, aren't they? Like what happened to LittleKuriboh ='( or whatever his name was.

I haven't seen the Naruto Abridged Series, but I'll see if I can find it somewhere else like DailyMotion. =P

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]Lol, I love the Abridged Series. Although I'll admit that some of it is stupid, a lot of it is pretty funny. But I really haven't watched it much lately, mainly because I've been too busy watching something else.:p But who know's, maybe I'll look it up on the net sometime or another.[/SIZE][/FONT]

My friend in the Marine Corps. sent me the new Naruto Hurricane Episodes, and they are pretty good. The series is alot more interesting now that the series has left the fillers. I coulda sworn that the series was about to selfdestruct. Anyways, now that Naruto is older, the series is getting a bit more mature, so I think I will stick around for more. But seriously, I had almost lost faith after all those fillers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neko-onna
to all the Naruto beginners, im in the 200's in the episodes and trust me you will stay with the series. Its one of the best animes i've ever seen or read. Its story line is easy to follow but isn't boring. If u start with it u just can't stop:animesmil

[quote name='Konata']Geez, YouTube's kicking off a lot of those Abridged Series creators, aren't they? Like what happened to LittleKuriboh ='( or whatever his name was.

I haven't seen the Naruto Abridged Series, but I'll see if I can find it somewhere else like =P[/QUOTE]

[[COLOR="Red"]Links Removed By Moderator[/COLOR]]

They update on there sometimes, too.
Plus, fans have been putting up their own copies of the newer Naruto Abridged episodes on youtube, so even though it's not posted by masakox or vegeta3986, there's a good chance it's still their work.
Hope it helps ^^[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][INDENT][B]Ectar[/B], providing links to copyrighted materials is not allowed. So I removed them. Please take a moment to review the rules or if you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/FONT][/COLOR]

So many people complain about the Naruto english dub version. They say things like, it sucks or Naruto's voice is annoying. I like the English version and Naruto is a Annoying character, so it would make sense that his voice would be annoying and obnoxious.( I think he has a cute voice) There's nothing wrong with the English voice actors, so I wish people would stop complaining about it. What's your opinion about the english dub version?

[size=1][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Topics like to bundle up as one. ~Ikillion[/COLOR][/size]

Yes it is [I]that bad[/I]. It is an unholy curse from the beast we call the desolate one *Cue King Diamond song*. But, in all seriousness, I really just cant stand the English dub, Naruto isn't the only character that sounds annoying. It doesn't make the show unwatchable or anything like that, but why even bother with the English dub when the Japanese version is clearly the superior of the two?

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The English voices suck. But then again, I could just be biased because [i]it's Naruto[/i]. Naruto himself is actually one of the less annoying characters, IMO. Kakashi has a pretty godawful voice. The worst, most forced boredom ever. Sasuke sounds like a punk --- -----. I want to slap him every time I hear him speak.

As far as English dubs go, it's not absolutely horrible, but it's not spectacular. Just average.[/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I work a lot so I hardly get to watch TV at all let alone making it a point to catch certain shows (except for Desperate Housewives and the horrid 4Kids dub of Winx Club) But I was off this weekend so I caught a few episodes of the Naruto dub on Cartoon Network's Naruto Hundo marathon.

I have to say that for a title character Naruto has me very impressed. He's not your typical headliner who has everything come easy with the typical hardships. He works hard and he's extremely hyper. So maybe when I have extra money I'll buy a few DVDs and watch it subbed.[/color][/font]

• 4 weeks later...
All of my friends on Youtube keep asking me if I seen it yet, but I've still yet to find time to watch Naruto Abridged.

On top of that, my friends at school also say Naruto's or Sasuke's voice sucks... They don't even relize Naruto's voice actor is a girl.. xp. Who woulda thought...?

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]The English voices suck. But then again, I could just be biased because [i]it's Naruto[/i].[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
[SIZE="2"]You should know that I find that extremely offensive.:p Lol, I actually like their dubbed voice's pretty well. I mean, there are a couple of people's voice's that I just flat out don't like(i.e. Konohamaru has the gayest little voice ever), but for the most part I like the rest of the character's voice's. And Naruto's was pretty bad around the beginning of the series, but now that they've gotten farther into the series it's not so bad. Mainly because he doesn't say "Believe it!!" a billion time's in every episode....:p.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Well I have to side with DB and every other sane Naruto fan on this one, the English dubs suck, no question. The only reason I ever watch a dubbed episode is if there's not a subbed one available, because the voices are just so bad when compared to the original Japanese ones.

As for Naruto: The Abridged Series, a glance at my sig will tell you I'm a fan, Zabuza as MC Hammer was just so awesome.[/SIZE]

• 3 months later...
waah. I still don't have the copy of it.. *sob*sob*sob*

i think you already know this right?.

I hope it will release this soon.

what can you say about this movie? is this really amazing?

Can someone give me a link to the movie? kthnxbye

lol, but in all seriousness, the movie looks like it will do what Naruto needed for a long time: the death of the star character [strike]ala DBZ[/strike] and his subsequent revival [strike]via Snakeway[/strike].

But no one in Naruto has ever found any of the seven dragon balls, so Naruto might really be f###ed for this one.

• 3 weeks later...
So, the Japanese Naruto is better???:confused: Hmm...i guess i'll have to watch it. unfortunately all i have ever watched is the english dubbed version.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, I know alot of ya say that you really dont like the English dub, and I'll admit at first I didnt care for it. BUT GOOD LORD, this past season was friggen amazing. They pretty much did the entire Rescue Sasuke Saga the way it needed to be. The exact same quotes and everything. I officially love the English dub now. Honestly I gotta admit that the dubs have gotten really good since the battle between Gaara and Sasuke during the Chuunin exams. Everything since then has been simply phenomenal.

And I have definetly got to say that tonights episode with the final battle between CS2 Sasuke Vs Fox Naruto was probably one of the best done dubs I've seen in quite a while. Maybe I'm biased to this since it was my favorite episode in the original Japanese version aswell, but still. They did a great job on this one.

Well, I guess for the next few months I wont be recording it since the fillers begin. Honestly if they're smart, they'll go ahead and start Shippuden next week and keep the fillers for DVD release ONLY. About like they did with Dragonball GT. Keeping the first few episodes for DVD release only and starting with the Bebi saga. But I highly doubt that'll happen.

Tonight's episode was amazing. There have been times in the past when I felt the writers were pushing too hard for a young audience, but they've left that all behind recently. They're really sticking very true to the original dialogue. Plus, I think the actual voice acting has improved. They've taken their own journey along the way. The few lines Kakashi had were delivered flawlessly. And the wording, the [I]wording[/I]. Wonderful.

And I am so glad to hear other people share my thoughts of putting the fillers straight to DVD. They won't do it, as the altered background stills in the closing prove (images from various filler episodes are key features), but God I hope they don't make us trudge through 80+ eps of crap to get to Shippuuden.

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]I've recently given up on the anime. Well, actually, I gave up on it around New Years (close to or a little bit after.) I'll get back to that in a bit.

Hmm.. The dub, I'll admit that the english voices has improved, but it's still not really all that. I do have some catching up to do, though, because I stopped watching after Rock Lee was fighting Kimmimaru (sp?). My issues with the dub is that the voices were really dull or annoying, and then the dialogue itself was really crappy, and I still haven't seen the original.

Uhh... I'm not a fan of the animation either, because it's inconsistent. Some of the fights are pretty good (Orochimaru vs Sasuke was one as well as Rock Lee vs Kimmimaru), but the characters look really hideous in those episodes as well. Kind of hard to enjoy a good fight when the characters are looking hideous lol.

As I've said, I gave up on this anime, and that's because of the pacing. I commend the rest of you because I cannot stomach the constant episode recaps in almost every other episode. Not to mention the flashback episodes, which I don't have much of problem with since those are pretty much character info, and whatnot. But mixing flashbacks and recaps in the same episode is entirely too much, and it's not needed at all. Not to mention they also spend a lot of time having characters stand still posing and whatnot, or my personal favorite, staring at another character in amazement for umteen minutes. Honestly, all the time they spend on some of this stuff could be spent on more plot development, or more fighting.

With all that being said, I gotta ask this. My issues with the pacing, and the inconsistent animation, should I even bother with Shippuuden when it gets dubbed, or do they improve on those issues?[/SIZE][/COLOR]