Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?



Recommended Posts

Posted
Its back... (with that freaky poltergiest girl voice)

Thats right, Inu yasha is back online and cn is airing it once again in all its glory.

Starting for now with the episode, "those who seek the jewel" and I imagine, continuing on for the next couple of weeks until they get to where they made it once before.

I have been waiting for this to come back on since they took it off.

Im actually recording the episodes now.

Thought you all would like to know that the show is back, but I'm sure many of you know because you caught it by suprise just like me.
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
heh i knew this yet i did not watch its returning episode i havent been to into watching tv lately with my family finding out i cut myself *rolls eyes*

my dad has me going to a therapist... i doubt he will do anything..

but thats off topic

im glad its back. . i just hope it says there this time
Posted
I love Inuyasha, I think it is one of the best anime shows ever. At first when I first heard that it was coming out, replacing Yu Yu Hakusho's time I was pissed. Then I saw the first episode, and I was amazed it was the best show ever. Then Reign the Conquerer came along, canceling Inuyasha until March 10. Also for you Inuyasha fans here is a Inuyasha picture attached to this reply, I hope you enjoy it.
Posted
I really like that picture Miroku. You must really be a big Miroku fan,you have so many pictures of him. I only have sprites.Mostly Inuyasha sprites. ^_^. By the way does anyone know if Inuyasha is really going to have new episodes strating March 17 ? I had heard that and was wondering if it was true.
Posted
I have lots of Miroku avatars, sans everyone else. I starteed with the episode....uhm....*thinks*I remember seeing th episode with the possessed mask......yeah. Anyone know what the Toukijin (sessho's other sword) does, if anything? Oh, and Miroku, you don't exactly have to post a picture every thime you post, FYI.

*prays for Inuyasha:The trap of Naraku, an invitation to the Forest of no Return to hit US shores*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]They do already, they don't have many though. I saw them at the suncoast at the mall. If you can't find them there or any other movie place try waldenbooks.
[/B][/QUOTE]




Ah, thanks for the information. I'm not sure if they have a Waldenbooks over at the mall but if they do I'll make sure that I check there too.
Posted
Now I'm hoping that Inuyasha doesn't do the same thing that Sailor Moon does and leaves for a long while, and when I mean while, I mean A WHILE! Aren't u guys @ least a lil suspicious how they cut Inuyasha off like that? Unless they're making new episodes. Someone plz tell me if it's still on @ midnite or not. I'm scared. I haven't seen it for weeks!!!!:confused: :cross: :nervous: :worried: :confuse2: :crying:
Posted
its not gone
they are just waiting for more episodes
cuz Viz is a bunch of morons and doesnt wait for enough episodes to come out before they decide to air it... so dont worrk it will be back in a few weeks
Posted
I heard about Sesshomaru`s new sword. It`s supposed to be equal to the Tetsuiaga.(Think I spelled that wrong). I want to see the episodes with it. Also on a website I was at once,they said that after Sesshomaru gets his new sword, he is going to start being nice to Inuyasha.
I am going to try to see Inuyasha tonight. How am I going to get ready for school tomorrow? I must think of something.
Posted
yeah im so happy inuyasha is back on...its such a great fun series with strong character development and really excellent action(im actually watching it on CN as i type this :D ) I just hope they can keep dubin em so cn wont go taking it off again :mad:
Posted
Well you guys could always pull your rights as legal owners of cable and record the shows.

Ive been recording for a while now and actually have the episodes on tape that include all the above stuff about sesshamaru's sword.

It is in a sense equal to tetsiga. (sorry about the spelling.)

Actually they are exact opposites.

If you want the story pm me.

Im watching cn right now as well and the show is just great.

I sure have fallen in love with this show.

god its funny, I just love the expressions and humor.

As well as the flirting and fighting.

Oddly, I really like the romance between kagome and inu yasha more than the action.

I just gotta see more...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]its not gone
they are just waiting for more episodes
cuz Viz is a bunch of morons and doesnt wait for enough episodes to come out before they decide to air it... so dont worrk it will be back in a few weeks [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you for telling me that. I watched it for a couple of nites, now. EEEH! It started over, though. Crap. lol :love: :smirk: :) ;) :rolleyes:
Posted
*******SPOILERS*******









Yeah i really loved the whole tensega(sp?) storyline...Just the thought of someone as evil and coldhearted as inuyasha's brother having a sword that can heal anyone and save hundreds of lives in a single sweep is great irony.

Thats another thing i love about the show are its villans...There are some great imaginative ones they managed to come up with. Yeah i probly should tape the thing myself too since ill probly never have enough extra cash to buy the series on DVD :rolleyes:
Posted
Started watching Inuyasha on CN....was annoyed by the voice cast of Kagome in the first two episodes, but it's grown on me...great stories! Has anyone purchased the dvd set from DiscountAnimeDVD.com? Feedback on it is appreciated. I know Viz is releasing it at a snail's pace...
Posted
Inu-yahsa is my second favorite anime below OS and has my second favorite song MY WILL below my first OS's RUN THROUGH THE NIGHT.
It is a good anime and I hope to see more.
Posted
Okies, well I'm gonna just jump in here... for no reason at all.. except I love Inu-Yasha. Miroku-san is sugoi! ^^;; But if you go to [url]www.meganimedvd.com[/url] they have all region dvds for cheap. They have like 26 episodes for $30 or something like that, sadly I haven't gotten Inu-Yasha yet so all I've seen is the dubbed and only 3 episodes in japanese.
Posted
well i have done more reserch and my fave site updated

So far there are 100 episodes..of inuyasha and for some reason i doubt it stops there.

Sesshoumarus sword can do that.. its a little wierd that the quiet misunderstood sesshoumaru got the weaker sword of the 2 (in his eyes anyways)...just eh anyways. it does have that power.. it cannot kill.. Heh.. wierd..
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I like InuYasha^_^ it is a pretty good anime and the Miroku with the void palm kicks the *** and the flea is funny*;)
Guest Super Ryaman
Posted
I hate the tick. The only stupid animal mascot from any anime that i actually liked is that penguin from Evangelion.
I like inu yasha's sword. Its big and hairy...(hehehehe)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...