Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE=LostProphet]heres another picture.....

[IMG]http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/img/07-04/0701saddam2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
This liddle piggy went to market...
Posted
[color=green][size=1]
I have another!

[B][I]Saddam Hussein's Trial[/I][/B]

"America A-Okay! Numbah One!"[/color][/size]
Posted
[center][font=Tahoma][size=1][color=purple][img]http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/img/07-04/0701saddam2.jpg[/img][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Tahoma][size=1][color=purple]"I'm telling you, aliens made me do it! I've been up [i]there[/i]. Seriously!"[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center] [/center]

[left][size=1][color=#800080]Lame, I know. But I had to give it a try. :p[/color][/size][/left]
  • 3 months later...
Posted
With a thick accent: "And know we start the Iraqie game show! Today's special guest is Sadam Housane's mother. She will tell us just how he ended up like the sick bastard he is today."

This is bad.... I wish i could think of something better...... :(
Posted
My one

" I know this is a long shot but, What is that up there" Hussein
" Whaaah" < Assorted beggars look upwards>
"I can't believe that worked" < RUNS AWAY>
Posted
[i][color=indigo] In the name of Allah I did not kill anyone. I was a fair ruler, and I only did what was needed.[/i]

*pause*

[i]OH and gullible is written on the ceiling.[/i]

*The World looks up.*




May not be funny, but it proves my point.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hey! I said only ONE bullet per innocent person![/COLOR]
( I just saw a video on everything Hussein's done and saw people getting shot multiple times And If possible I want next dibs on the next picture posting.)
Posted
[img]http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/img/07-04/0701saddam2.jpg[/img]

Sudam: I'll take a big mac and fries...

McDonalds Guy: Would you like that supersized?

Sudam: Of course i want it supersized! Us dictators need our food to keep up our strength, don't ya know.

McDonalds Guy: Hey, you don't have to be mean about it! *starts crying, and walks away*

Sudam thinking: oh ****, i made him cry infront of the jury...

Jury Member #1 thinking: Darn that Sudam, i really wanted my chicken McNuggets...
Guest Clarion
Posted
Pointing fingers will get you nowhere, Mr. Sadam.
Posted
[URL=http://www.whscrusaders.cc/ATHLETICS/FBALL2004/images/mulv-gbrinkmeyer10-29-04PUNT.jpg]Here's the piccy[/URL]

[COLOR=DarkRed]( This is a Senior at my Highschool during our last regular season football game.... Make fun of him all you wish....)[/COLOR]
Posted
[img]http://www.whscrusaders.cc/ATHLETICS/FBALL2004/images/mulv-gbrinkmeyer10-29-04PUNT.jpg[/img]

[size=1][color=purple][b]Football Player:[/b] "It's a male, sir."
[b]Ref:[/b] "Alright, just making sure."

*shrugs* ^^;

[b]EDIT:[/b] *resists huge urge to go ahead and put up a better picture* X-/[/color][/size]
Posted
Saddam Hussein pic:

Saddam: "Y...M...C..A..."
Crowd: ?
*everyone starts dancing*
Saddam:*singing* "you can do what ever you feel..." *gets gun out and shoots everyone* "damn that felt good" *runs off*

ok maybe that's stupid but it was funny the first time
Posted
[size=1][color=purple][b]OK,[/b] I'm putting up a new picture, lol!! I mean, I don't see how anyone can make fun of a picture of a guy holding a football. :rolleyes: Who cares, it stinks, lol.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/headtoilet.jpg[/img]

"Oh, so this's where mom stashed the Tootsie Rolls..."[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...