Baron Samedi Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 [size=1]One Powerball, and I'm outta here... [I don't think you Americans get it...but thats the motto to one of our Lotto systems over here, lol][/size]
Ben Posted November 27, 2004 Posted November 27, 2004 [IMG]http://fiesta2001.ifrance.com/fiesta2001/la-muse-gueule/planche/21la-muse-gueule.JPG[/IMG] Solo Tremaine on an off-day. :p
Circ Posted November 27, 2004 Posted November 27, 2004 "Hey man! Isn't that your father over there?" "We have fifty in the back, fifty. Who offers sixty?"
Attimus331 Posted November 28, 2004 Posted November 28, 2004 [IMG]http://fiesta2001.ifrance.com/fiesta2001/la-muse-gueule/planche/21la-muse-gueule.JPG[/IMG] Off the screen he's flicking everybody off....but not only with his middle finger.......
Tigervx Posted November 29, 2004 Posted November 29, 2004 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Teal]You wanna declare a winner Juuthena? I think it's been three days =Þ[/COLOR][/FONT]
Juu Posted November 29, 2004 Posted November 29, 2004 [size=1]Mmmmmmkay. It was a three-way tie between Kane, Ben, and TigerVX, but I'm going to have to say....... [b]Ben[/b]! Each of those three in particular made me laugh, though. Cheers to everyone who captioned anywho. :) (Don't hurt me Solo. Or Ben. ._.)[/size]
Ben Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 Everybody say thank you to Juuthena, who PMed me to tell me it was my turn. =p [IMG]http://www.fh-wedel.de/~fi/images/duo35.jpg[/IMG] Have at it, peeps.
Epitome Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [size=1][color=orange]Dog: "What did I do? I never did anything to you!" Pigeon/Duck Thing: "You think I wouldnt remember that hunters dog... Yea, I never forget a face. You laughed at him when he missed, and you got us when he killed my friends and family!"[/color][/size]
Guest Heezay Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 Duck: "Not so tough now without your stupid human, now, are you?"
Tigervx Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Teal]"Next, WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK" Sorry, couldn't think of a good one this time =P.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Solo Tremaine Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [QUOTE=Ben] Solo Tremaine on an off-day. :p[/QUOTE][COLOR=#503F86]Nice ^_~ The Penguin Mafia show no remorse in taking their protection money.[/COLOR]
Mimmsicle Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [B][I][U]PENGUIN:[/U][/I][/B] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]You're a disgrace to the gay population. Now get back into the closet before I start to burst into Donna Summer's greatest hits![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [QUOTE=Ben] [IMG]http://www.fh-wedel.de/~fi/images/duo35.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]Well, in PETA's defense not eating penguin [i]seemed[/i] like a good idea at the time[/color]
Guest Sean Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [SIZE=1]"I'm Gonna Kill You Mr. Jangles" haha, excellent film I may add, good ol' Green Mile. "You put your seed in my daughters' belly, I'm gonna kill you" Hehe, randomness[/SIZE]
Retribution Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 "Say hello to my little friend!" Lame. I didn't know my creativity could suck that much.
Gavin Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [size=1][b]Penguin:[/b] WHAT ain't no country I ever heard of !![/SIZE]
Baron Samedi Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [size=1][i]Thats the last time you'll ever eat wood-pigeon...[/i] And yes, I am perfectly aware it is a penguin. Artistic license.[/size]
Zidargh Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [b]Gromit:[/b] "Yeah, I touched her, I sodomised her. But I didn't kiss her! I swear to you!...Uh... Wallace?"
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [IMG]http://www.fh-wedel.de/~fi/images/duo35.jpg[/IMG] [color=darkviolet]Yet another good arguement for the need for stricter laws for fire arms. I think that one was slightly better than the last one.[/color]
Jeebs Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 Gromet: Please don't ki...wait a minute. You don't have any fingers. How are you gonna pull the trigger? Penguin: :sweat: Uhhhh...*runs away*
Erika Posted December 6, 2004 Posted December 6, 2004 [IMG]http://www.fh-wedel.de/~fi/images/duo35.jpg[/IMG] [size=1][color=royalblue]Get Your Own Box.[/color][/size]
PWNED Posted December 8, 2004 Posted December 8, 2004 Feathers Mc'Graw-"Ah-ha-ha-ha, Now the tables turned mister dog" Gromit- " But Wallace us the one addicted to eggs!" Mc'Graw- "Really" ( Walks out of the room, shoots the crap out of wallace and comes back) Mc'Graw- " Now I shall plug your Clay *** and Poultry kind will rule the world" Ah-ha-ha.
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 8, 2004 Posted December 8, 2004 [IMG]http://www.fh-wedel.de/~fi/images/duo35.jpg[/IMG] [color=indigo]...when the rolled up news paper is uneffective.[/color]
Doc Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]*Ganster accent*[/color][/size][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]Pinguen: Yeah shea, I'm te head cheeese aroun here, yea got dat, hun, you GOT DAT!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][color=gray][/color][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]Dog::wigout:... I guess... [/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now