Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[IMG]http://fiesta2001.ifrance.com/fiesta2001/la-muse-gueule/planche/21la-muse-gueule.JPG[/IMG]

Solo Tremaine on an off-day.

:p
Posted
[IMG]http://fiesta2001.ifrance.com/fiesta2001/la-muse-gueule/planche/21la-muse-gueule.JPG[/IMG]


Off the screen he's flicking everybody off....but not only with his middle finger.......
Posted
[size=1]Mmmmmmkay. It was a three-way tie between Kane, Ben, and TigerVX, but I'm going to have to say....... [b]Ben[/b]!

Each of those three in particular made me laugh, though. Cheers to everyone who captioned anywho. :)

(Don't hurt me Solo. Or Ben. ._.)[/size]
Posted
Everybody say thank you to Juuthena, who PMed me to tell me it was my turn. =p

[IMG]http://www.fh-wedel.de/~fi/images/duo35.jpg[/IMG]

Have at it, peeps.
Posted
[size=1][color=orange]Dog: "What did I do? I never did anything to you!"
Pigeon/Duck Thing: "You think I wouldnt remember that hunters dog... Yea, I never forget a face. You laughed at him when he missed, and you got us when he killed my friends and family!"[/color][/size]
Posted
Duck: "Not so tough now without your stupid human, now, are you?"
Posted
[B][I][U]PENGUIN:[/U][/I][/B] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]You're a disgrace to the gay population. Now get back into the closet before I start to burst into Donna Summer's greatest hits![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]"I'm Gonna Kill You Mr. Jangles"
haha, excellent film I may add, good ol' Green Mile.

"You put your seed in my daughters' belly, I'm gonna kill you" Hehe, randomness[/SIZE]
Posted
Gromet: Please don't ki...wait a minute. You don't have any fingers. How are you gonna pull the trigger?

Penguin: :sweat: Uhhhh...*runs away*
Posted
Feathers Mc'Graw-"Ah-ha-ha-ha, Now the tables turned mister dog"
Gromit- " But Wallace us the one addicted to eggs!"

Mc'Graw- "Really" ( Walks out of the room, shoots the crap out of wallace and comes back)
Mc'Graw- " Now I shall plug your Clay *** and Poultry kind will rule the world" Ah-ha-ha.
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]*Ganster accent*[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]Pinguen: Yeah shea, I'm te head cheeese aroun here, yea got dat, hun, you GOT DAT!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=gray][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]Dog::wigout:... I guess... [/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...