Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, as I promised, I am resisting the revolution this monster who calls himself "Dragon Warrior" is trying to pull on OtakuBoards.

Thus, this small commercial was made, where I join the vile being in the sprite world.

Viva la resistance.

[b][url]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/PiroMunkie/adw_prop1.gif[/url][/b] (190K, about 23 seconds long with a good connection)

Spread the word! Let us take this sucker down.

:p[/size]
Posted
Haha, that was definitely an interesting little commercial. Seeing you pop up as an old man sprite was good for a nice laugh, too, as it was fairly unexpected lol. Also, I liked how simple everything was and using the font used in the OtakuBoards banner (along with bolding the Boards part of it) was a nice touch, I think.

I liked it :)
Posted
Finally! Someone who see's DW for what he really is!

I think your anti DW "commercial" was a great way to spread the word, even though you were turned into an old man.
But I guess such sacrifices have to be made.

As for taking the sucker down....he's brainwashed quite a few OBers. So it won't be easy.
:D
Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
Yeah, DragonWarrior is the douchiest dude ever. First off there's that hat, then there's the fact that it takes maybe about 3 kB to store a picture of him, and then there's the tea parties. Tea parties!!! Who does he think he is? The Mad Hatter? As a Batman impersonator that only pisses me off!

I'm totally with you guys on this one. If you need someone to mess with DW's mind, or kill him, or make fun of his dead relatives, or anything, just let me know.
Posted
[QUOTE=ScirosDarkblade]Yeah, DragonWarrior is the douchiest dude ever. First off there's that hat, then there's the fact that it takes maybe about 3 kB to store a picture of him, and then there's the tea parties. Tea parties!!! Who does he think he is? The Mad Hatter? As a Batman impersonator that only pisses me off!

I'm totally with you guys on this one. If you need someone to mess with DW's mind, or kill him, or make fun of his dead relatives, or anything, just let me know.[/QUOTE][size=1]Says the member with a pro-DW banner in its signature. =P

A double-agent, I see. ^_~[/size]
Posted
You look like Moses in sprite form heh.

At first I thought this was about the game and I was going to come in here and be mean, but it wasn't so I am happy. That seems like a really long sentence.

Your banner/avatar set ******* rocks, by the way.
Posted
[color=green][size=1]

Yes, Rocks it does. Now onto subject. I do like DW (heh heh, that Arthur's sister's name... heh heh.), but his evil escapades must be ended. I love the commercial (and yes, you do look like Moses, namely with that robe), its hilarious. You should make some banners and stuff with that. It'd rock pretty hard... pretty hard indeed. [/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Wow. It's about time. >.< He must be stopped. We should make a group or club or something. Ya know. So I can be in your signature. And have free ice cream and cake to celebrate. Oooh and.. nevermind. Have you ever noticed alot of his stuff comes from Family Guy though he never admits it. T_T Well, that commecial was awsome by the way. Heh. I'll make a picture of somesort to commemerate(sp?) this moment. [/SIZE]
Posted
I like DW but it looks like that he/she is going "too high" on his popularity (hehehehe I'm not jealous though:) ) It's just he's trying to conquer OtakuBoards (LOLZ!!!!). So count me in as one of OB's saviours! (hehehehe /gg LOLZ)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Group Picture! *flash* I have the outcome. Here's the photo. It's Attached to this post. So take a look. Thank you. Oh and another round of applause on the commercial Piro, you're an inspiration to all of us.[/SIZE]
Posted
Yeh Down With That Guy, lol

I SUPPORT PIROMUNKIE, am gonna publish this thread on my Sig. Woo Hoo

Down With Dragon Warrior, the brain-washer of the innocent Otakers, lol, random new word !!!

Ok And Loving The Group Pic thing, lol
Posted
Oh geez. You did do it, Piro XD You should've waited. I was gonna write a story or make an animation for this idea where I brainwash OB and you must lead a revolution to stop me :D I'll still do it ^_^

And say, it's about time someone else on OB made an animation :D
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1]
DOWN WITH DW! DOWN WITH DW! He's brainwashing everyone! Let us bring an end to this tyrrany! DOWN WITH DW AND HIS UNSEXY TEA PARTIES![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Thanks for the compliments, all of you. This has turned into something bigger than I thought it would, lol. I never expected people to make their own anti-DW images. =P

That sig banner was unexpected. If I was not so anal about a nice theme to my avatar and sig, I would put it in there. ^_^; The group picture is hilarious as well.

And DW, go ahead and make an animation, lol. I figured you would. =P[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE]Everytime someone is brainwashed, God kills a kitten.[/QUOTE]

Way to go Lrb!!

As scary as this whole thing is, I, too, will join the ranks of Piro. DW's sexy tea parties must stop. *nods*

Down with DW!! >:|
Posted
[quote name='NashvilleDream']Down with Dragon Warrior! No more brainwashings or Tea parties! I join PiroMunkie to stop this tyrant[/quote][size=1]While I appreciate you following my campaign, let us stay with the OtakuBoards' rules in size limitations for banners. The one in your sig is 20 pixels too tall.

Lets not give Dragon Warrior any fodder to fire back at us now.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Well, it is plainly obvious to the most dull-witted ninny that DW is Kevin. I mean, I only know the guy by reputation, but it is as it is with most evil villians, they'll get a new name, a purple moustache and come back with sneakier, trickier tricks to fulfill their dastardly ambitions.

Viva la Peeromunkee! Zee commushal, eet iz vary goot. Yah, goot.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=PiroMunkie][size=1]While I appreciate you following my campaign, let us stay with the OtakuBoards' rules in size limitations for banners. The one in your sig is 20 pixels too tall.

Lets not give Dragon Warrior any fodder to fire back at us now.[/size][/QUOTE]
I'll fix that, I'll get right on it
Posted
[quote name='PiroMunkie][size=1']And DW, go ahead and make an animation, lol. I figured you would. =P[/size][/quote]

Yes, I'll get straight to work today >: D It'll be so devious.

And my name's not Kevin. But close :< It's Gavynn (also sexily spelt Gavin). All the more reason for me to TAKE OVER OTAKUBOARDS! Muhahahahaha... ha!
Posted
[color=#707875]Dragon Warrior might be sexy...but is he sexier than PiroMunkie? I'm not sure. Piro [i]is [/i]pretty sexy, afterall.

I think I'm really an undecided voter. You're both going to have to do whatever you can to convince me to support your side. (Oh yeah ~_^)

Oh, and, that's a pretty cool animation, Piro. 'bout time someone put the man-with-the-stick in his place. Your avatar and banner is insanely cool, too...as you know.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkslateblue][size=1][font=arial]I was really undecided on which side I should join...until I read this thread. Then I decided that teh sexahness that is Dragon Warrior must be stopped!

Of course, my feelings here highly contradict the feelings displayed in my signature, which has now made me realize that I will, instead of actually choosing a side, play both sides and gain from their advantages. I will be teh one and only self-proclaimed middle-woman.

*coughs* I love the commercial, Piro. ^_^

Viva La Resistance!

-Ouka[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
I currently remain undecided on the matter, and shall remain undecided. Going with both sides? Not my style. Going [I]against[/I] both sides is more like it. Sure, somebody'll probably kill me in the process, but hey; that's what life is about! (I have some very mixed up ideas)
Besides, the middle-person position is already taken. *sobs*

[I]And so the Independent Revolutionary was born.[/I]

Just for the record, I prefer Piro to DW. That is all. I am off to make my own evil, er.., I mean very very agreeable, plans. Yes..... agreeable.....:shifty:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...