Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Haha, this is a video game-version of the Lounge's "Caption Contest". I think it's pretty fun and ludicrous, so I decided to smuggle the fun over to this forum! :p

[b]The rules are simple:[/b] I'll start by posting a screenshot, and adding a caption, and within [i]1 week[/i] I'll choose a winner (whoevers caption made me laugh the most), and then the winner will post another screenshot to caption [b]within 3 days[/b]. If that doesn't happen for whatever reason, another person may post in his/her stead. And so on and so forth. :3

[b]More Importantly[/b] make sure you're active in the thread so when you win, you'll know.

Alright, I initiate. ^o^

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/PaperMario.bmp[/IMG]

Will Mario drop the big stinky one? The whole kingdom awaits its fate.[/color][/size]
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[SIZE=2]"its a bird! its a plane! Its! *SQUISH*[/SIZE]

I think this caption thing may be pretty interesting, they did it in Nintendo power once.... I laughed my brains out.

[SIZE=2]"He's not gunna do it!
He's not gunna do it
He's gunna do it!
*SQUISH*"[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Celebrations at the annual Rock-Fest this year have been marred, after a tragic incident involving Mario and a five pointed star. Officials claim that Mario is in a 'stable condition' and refute claims that Nintendo is making mascot offers to Crash Bandicoot in case the worst comes to the worst.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Goombella: Damn that Mario's good lookin'.. And that butt. I could stare at that all... *sees audience* Um.. TATTLE! TATTLE! TATTLE!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Bombu][color=darkred']It was the floating A button or the Star with a "1" in the middle... what the **** was I supposed to do?[/color][/quote]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Alright, it's about time I snatched a winner.

[b]Bombu[/b] wins this one, lol!!! XDD Just absolutely random.

Alright then, Bombu, your turn. :3[/color][/size]
Posted
Sonya: As the fire leves the mountain, does your woohoo need kicking!

And also

As for this one, youll only understand it if youve seen this episode of Futurama

Liu: you are girl, you dont have will of warrior! You want fight, start, I win! Rematch? I win again!
Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
I'd think of something funny, but I can't take my eyes off those nipples... they're like buttons beckoning me to enter the Konami code
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue][img]http://www.vidgames.com/ps/screens/mkiii4.jpg[/img]

[i]"And now, the first round!!! Who's fist is mightier?!! Whose nipples will prove more seductive?!! This is a fight you don't wanna miss!!!"[/i] [/color][/size]
Posted
Liu : oh, oh, dude looks like a lady... *looks closer*...:wigout: she is a girl, I thought you were Kano in wig and stuffed bra again.
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]Announcer:[/B] So the choice is yours, who from the Big Brother house would you like to sign up for our Mortal Kombat Live Action special...[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Liu Kang: My boobs are bigger than your boobs!
Sonya: So not.
Liu Kang: So so!
Sonya: So not.
Liu Kang: ... I just want to be loved! *leans on and cries*
Sonya: It's okay... let it all out.. *pats on back*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='ThatOneOddDude']Liu: you are girl, you dont have will of warrior! You want fight, start, I win! Rematch? I win again![/quote]

[color=darkred]Winner!

Now show me a larf![/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue] (This isn't a screenshot, lol.) <:-/

Er...*scratches head* Alright...

"Mom, mom, can I keep it?!" [/color][/size]
Posted
*news report*

When little Timmy wandered too far into the deep end... after he was suddenly pulled under by a freak current... This grotesk*sp?* images is what was found afterwards.....
Posted
[b]General Minister of Defence:[/b] "Ya' see Mr. President!? This is what that big red button does to our frigging marine life. [size=1]Oh brilliant! So you do it again...[/size]"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...