Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Character: Hey, I just noticed something. Why is there a strange set of menues and floating tablets that display everything about me?

*runs*
AH!!! IT WON'T STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!

---
THAT WAS LAMO!!!
Posted
*speaking as character*

There I was, thinking this was quite a fantastic world to be spawned into, yet, as I was giving my props to the programmer, my mind changed.

What the hell [i]was[/i] that ms-paint speech buble look-alike? Did the programmer's standards drop? There is NO PROGRAMMER!
Posted
[quote name='Zidargh']"Only one more thing left to do!" *Drops pants*[/quote]

[color=green]Your turn, Zidargh.

My sense of humor must be off today, because I only laughed at a few of these...[/color]
Posted
Oop, I never thought I'd win with that one, it was a spur of the moment thang. Here ya' go...

[img]http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/gamecube/games/news/images/34150-1-2.jpg[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE=Zidargh]Oop, I never thought I'd win with that one, it was a spur of the moment thang. Here ya' go...

[img]http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/gamecube/games/news/images/34150-1-2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hello, and thank you for tuning in to the six o'clock news. I'm Sandy Notimportant and here's the news at the top of the hour. During the filming of Leonard Dicaprio's latest movie "Pretty Boy Punks With Guns," an unknown assailant lunged at Leo with a chainsaw instantly decapitating him. Once apprehended his identity had been revealed as that of Otakuboard's own Vampire: Ed. Recent reports state that Ed will be receiving the key to the city, a life time achievement award, the Nobel prize, and possibly a movie deal on how he had slain the terrible actor and saved the world of countless mediocre Dicaprio movies in the future. The Vampire: Ed is a hero to not only the nation, but the world. Thank you, Ed. Thank you.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Kane][SIZE=1']Billy thought asking a Zombie for a haircut was a good idea, but for everything else there's Mastercard. [/SIZE][/quote]

*Slaps head* :p

Now [i]that[/i] was a winner. lol X 3
Posted
[SIZE=1]Alright, my turn at bat again.

[IMG]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/920601_2004116_screen012.jpg[/IMG]

I expect high things of this one, being Star Wars related and all.[/SIZE]
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Sad to say, these siamise twins are joined at the lightsaber.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...