Erika

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*speaking as character*

There I was, thinking this was quite a fantastic world to be spawned into, yet, as I was giving my props to the programmer, my mind changed.

What the hell [i]was[/i] that ms-paint speech buble look-alike? Did the programmer's standards drop? There is NO PROGRAMMER!

[QUOTE=Zidargh]Oop, I never thought I'd win with that one, it was a spur of the moment thang. Here ya' go...

[img]http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/gamecube/games/news/images/34150-1-2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hello, and thank you for tuning in to the six o'clock news. I'm Sandy Notimportant and here's the news at the top of the hour. During the filming of Leonard Dicaprio's latest movie "Pretty Boy Punks With Guns," an unknown assailant lunged at Leo with a chainsaw instantly decapitating him. Once apprehended his identity had been revealed as that of Otakuboard's own Vampire: Ed. Recent reports state that Ed will be receiving the key to the city, a life time achievement award, the Nobel prize, and possibly a movie deal on how he had slain the terrible actor and saved the world of countless mediocre Dicaprio movies in the future. The Vampire: Ed is a hero to not only the nation, but the world. Thank you, Ed. Thank you.[/FONT][/COLOR]