Flash Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 ...So... sleepy... struggling to type... HEY! I'M GONNA GO FOR A JOG!! ..Dear god, I'm dilusional... (I don't think I even spelt that right...) ...I need a Coke...
DeathKnight Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]i have no idea who to vote for....[/color][/b][/size]
Flash Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 What's that I see? I'm a Mod in this Forum too now? Well, don't I just rock the house then. :D
Krillen Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 I think that this time ill vote for who ever I dont see on that much.........hmmm......mystic babe? or ssj chic?
Dragonballzman Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Ehhhhhhh........I don't know who to vote for!!! Waaaaaaaah!!!
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Well im voting for FF again for being late..:p[/color][/size][/b]
Warlock Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1][b] Well im voting for FF again for being late..:p[/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Give him a break. He's a busy boy. And anyway, there was confusion with the last poll, so the poll ended late.
Desbreko Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]...So... sleepy... struggling to type... HEY! I'M GONNA GO FOR A JOG!! ..Dear god, I'm dilusional... (I don't think I even spelt that right...) ...I need a Coke... [/B][/QUOTE] Hey! Sounds like me after staying up 30 hours straight! :drunk: ...except for the coke... blah. I can't stand soda..... uh oh..... I'M COMING DOWN!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! CAFFEIN!!! I NEED CAFFEIN!!!!!
Warlock Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]damn, mysticbabe already has 6 votes.... [/B][/QUOTE] Well, she has 9 now. Looks like she's going...
Flash Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 16 votes for Mysticbabe? d4mn, that's a record breaker...
Guest Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [color=darkblue][b] Whoa looks like people out there hate her. But how so? She is sooo nice! Atleast to me, she doesnt even go on anymore. So i guess the people out there want her erased... What a pity.[/color][/b]
Flash Posted November 12, 2001 Author Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B][color=darkblue][b] Whoa looks like people out there hate her. But how so? She is sooo nice! Atleast to me, she doesnt even go on anymore. So i guess the people out there want her erased... What a pity.[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] I think it's because she's not active in the house anymore...
Sephiroth Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I think it's because she's not active in the house anymore... [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I would have to agree with you there, but ssj chic is not active there anymore, is she....
shibatku Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Wow Thats a lot of votes sheesh heck if I was on I don't think I'd get that many.'-_-'
RicoTranzrig Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]SSj chic still shows up...but MysticBabe's been gone longer...[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 I have seen ssj babe and I've never really seen mysticbabe but I don't think shes been there for a while. To bad well I think she'll be voted off.
Raiha Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]With 17 votes in her direction, I'd say you're right Shiba. Oh well, at least I lasted this long.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Yup...I think the vote's been decided for this one...unless a miracle happens...[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]That's gonna be one helluva miracle.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Desbreko Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]That's gonna be one helluva miracle.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] You called?! [I]Someone hits jc on the head with a lead pipe.[/I] Down I go... [I]Falls face first into the mud.[/I]
Raiha Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Okay...there's somebody out there who doens't like me much, but at least I'm not going to be voted off this time.[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 whoa! that's a lot of votes for MysticBabe..that's sad..even if she hasn't been here much..:( Looks like the miracle won't be happening. :( Hey Raiha..why doesn't that person like you?
Recommended Posts