Raiha Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Feeling that familiar wave of rage sweep over her, Sabir clenches her human teeth and her claws slide out.[/i] Sabir: DEEP SURROUND!!!!!! [i]In a howl of wind, a huge whirlpool forms around Sabir and spreads outwards, turning the willowisps to ice. Calmly walking over to them, Sabir extends a single claw and swiftly peirces each one.[/i] Cryad: ....nice technique... Sabir: I learned from the best...[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 *sean looks at his frozen enemy and before Sabir can pierce it shatters it completly with his daggers* Sean:grr teach you to attack me:flaming:!!! Sabir:.....wow you must not have liked those things.... Sean: I don't.....
Raiha Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Flicking her claws at Sean, Sabir smirks at him and turns around to help up Cryad. Supporting him with her arms, he slowly looks up.[/i] Cryad: I thought you didn't like human touch. Sabir: Well you thought wrong. Burn: Anyways....Siren? Siren: Huh? Oh, yeah. [i]Walking further into the temple, Siren reaches down into a wooden box and pulls out.....[/i][/COLOR]
Raquel Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 ... a fist sized rock of silver-white with a thin line of green circleing it siren: this is it... let's exit... hold on... i want to try somthing... focusing through the stone should magnify my powers... teleport!
Raiha Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Still holding up Cryad, Sabirsing looks around in surprise.[/i] Siren: Whew...*sits down hard* Sabir: Nice work, you got us all the way outside. Burn: Yeah, that was fun! Sean: Let's do it again! Crayd: Be quiet. Can you set me down now Sabir? Sabir: Sure.[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 *sean blinks....one moment he is in the temple and the next he is outside* Sean:......glad we are done with that....those Wisp were hard....*feels his bruises then looks over to the limping cyad* Sean:.....we arn't going to get much further today so lets set up camp....
Raquel Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 siren: they're part of the gaurd system... they should've reconized me... oh well i'm not moving...*reaches into the air and pulls out her bed roll* g'night!:sleep: :sleep:
Raiha Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Lying flat on her back, Sabir crosses her arms behind her head and looks up at the setting sun.[/i] Cryad: :sleep: Burn: ........*blinks* Siren: :sleep: Sean: *lost in thought* Sabir: And as usual, I'm not tired at all....[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Anti Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Sean:...........guess we are going to the psychic temple tommorow....
Raiha Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Sabiar: *looks over* Yeah, sounds fun. Sean: Any ideas on how to beat them? Sabir: I'll think about it later. But I do know that animal bodies with human minds are difficult to read. My old teacher told me that. Sean: Teacher? Sabir: When I was a little girl, I remember my teacher was a member of the Horse Clan. She taught me my wisdom.[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Sean:...oh.....I am not tired so i will take first watch *gets up and walks outside of the firelight where he sits down and begins to watch the stars listening for any movement*
Darkness Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 *about two hours later, sean turns around and sees that cryad has come to join him on watch* Sean: I'd thought you'd be out for longer. cryad: Me too. But it seems that the more aggresively i use my abilities, the faster I recover. sean: what, you didn't use them alot before now? Cryad: not to this extent, sure I learned as many spells as possible, but I use them more often now. sean: oh. cryad: besides, siren's breeze was giving me chills. Sean: haha. You and Siren can make some powerful spells. cryad: yeah, I manage to grab the second half of the spells before the fighting got so intense. But all of these spells are a combination of fire and light. Here. *cryad gives the paper to sean* cryad: hey look!*tiamat and starlight are in the distance playing* cryad: must be nice to not worry.....
Raquel Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 siren: yawns* hmmm... who's turn for breakfast???
Darkness Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 cryad: it's burn's turn. siren: where is he anyway? cryad: i think he went to screw around with his gem. I hope he gets it to work, cause i don't know how effective my magic is going to be against the ice clan. those people are extremely hostile. siren: all acid huh? cryad: yeah, i'm gonna have to. But I'll stick mostly to sword play. *cryad pauses* cryad: how are you feeling?; I know you lost someone close yesterday. siren: I've avenged my father already, but I'll make sure to honor him by completing my task. *cryad goes to help cook, while sean comes to talk* sean: You know, I think cryad might be becoming attached to you. siren....... siren: You probably just think that because our powers work so well together. sean: I'll drop it for now, the food should be close to being ready. *sean & siren go to check on the food*
Anti Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 *Sean takes a bite of the food and feels like spitting it out but forces himself to eat* Sean:....not that bad cyad....almost as bad as my own cooking....*pulls a map out of his bag*.....well if we want we can cirlce to the ice temple then come back around to the Physchic temple.... Cyad:....sounds good Sean:*nods then puts the map away and begins packing up his stuff*......
Darkness Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 *cryad packs his things and hits himself in the head* Cryad: Why didn't I think of that before?! Cryad: Hey Siren, do you mind telling my dragon how to do the whole air pocket thing? Siren: sure. *Cryad calls tiamat, who swoops down* Siren: (in the strange language) First you..... *a few minutes later* Cryad: Now tiamat can hold my stuff too. Anyone else want in? *tiamat knocks cryad over* Cryad: ...I know you're not a suitcase, but it's easier this way. Sabir: How cute, a boy and his dragon. Cryad: (smirking) boy? I can do things that a boy never could. Siren: Let's go. Sean: (thinking) Well, at least he has a sense of humor.
Raquel Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 siren: *thinking about what sean said earlyer* so... cryad likes me... he's nice but i don't want to hurt him... i have a habit of losing friends and loved ones... i gurss that's why i'm so distant to ppl... well now that i'm stronger... mabye i can protect them more... time to warm up... siren heads towards cryad
Raquel Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 siren: umm cryad?? may i speak to you for a molment?? cryad: ok... once they where away sean: i'm gonna try to listen in... but whatever he would have heard was swept away on the wind sabir: coencidence?? i don't think so
Anti Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 Sean:....*nods to sabir* yeah proubably not...anyway Starlight come here *Starlight flys over* Starlight: rah? Sean: Starlight umm would you be sure to talk to tiamat about that trick he learned from siren? Starlight: ROOAR Sean: I know I know!! just come on starlight your time in battle will come soon enough....i feel it....so please!! it will make traveling so much easyer....if you do you can have umm *looks around then spots a herd of cattle on the horizon*....all you can eat Steak!! Starlight: *shifts head around for a few moments then nods* Sean: Thanks don't eat to much though you need to still be able to fly!! *Starlight flys off and begins to hunt the cattle*
Raquel Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 :flaming: i however have to wait for darkness!!!!
Anti Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 hehe yeah i hate it when that happens....don't worry we won't move the story ahead without you guys... :p
Raquel Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 if he's not here by tomarrow... i'll make his char talk 4 him
Raiha Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing flicked back her hair and smirked slightly....[/i] Sean: What? Sabir: Nothing. *pulls out sword* I need a target... Sean: :eek: No way...not me! Burn: Or me.. Sabir: *snaps fingers* Dang it![/COLOR] :(
Anti Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 *Sean pulls out his daggers* Sean:want to go a round? *Sean drops into a fighting stance*
Raquel Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 siren: look cryad... you're a nice kid... but being with me will only get you hurt.... everyone that i love dies... i can't take chances... cryad: ... siren sorry siren joins the others
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now