OtakuBoards

What OB members do you know, or would you like to meet in real life?

Boo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, i don't have many friends on otakuBoards, but i have a couple on myotaku. So i'd have to say i'd like to meet ninjamonkey, perknup, and mysticalwolfgirl. Those are my 3 best otaku friends.

There are a couple of people that i recognize on otakuboards that i'd like to meet: Shinmaru, Desbreko, and a couple of others. Of course i'd like to meet a lot of other people on here, but only when i read one of their messages i completely disagree/agree with. So i could argue, or pat the guy on the back.

But then again, if i meet ya and i find out your a completely pathetic loser like myself, i might be a little prejudice whenever i come across your posts from that point on. There are people i'd rather not meet.

Later.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]I'm a terrible person; I left off so many people.

[B]Kane:[/B] Because he's my idol for so many reasons and he's there to listen if need be.

[B]Reise:[/B] Because he is the Sean! And he's awesome.

[B]The Nameless:[/B] Got to one of my best online friends, I just haven't spoken to you in so long. You're a very talented guy who look cute in a soccer kit, what's not to like? ^_~

[B]Jokopoko:[/B] Being his Mistress aside, Will took me on as his protégé even though we'd hardly chatted. He's a wonderful and he's in the same country as me!

[B]James:[/B] Because I'd actually like to suck up to him in real life =P

Now, I think that's all, forgive me if I forgot anyone else O_o;; know that I love you all (even if I don't want to meet you XD)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Shinmaru']He's Bombu now. Tell him to stop changing his name! :D[/quote]

[color=darkred]I was on a Metroid high when I decided to change it again, and now I'm not. I'm an idiot. :(

School is both the barrier and the borderline that stops me from surfing OB as much as I used to, which is why I no longer get to do neat stuff like AIM, RPGs, and myOtaku. I just about manage to pop in here every now and then to make the odd post, and maybe an insult or two.[/color]

This is to everyone who hasn't put me down

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22000[/IMG]
That feels better.

And on a lighter note, I would probarbly want to meet

James Goodwin- He is my good mate on OB and I think the only other person here that wants to become a Pro Wrestler here besides me ( If my friend from School would join up then there would be one more).

Baron Sarmedi- So i can look at him and point my finger at him and go....................... nyah Nyah, I live on the better side of Australia. Colder and wetter but with much cooler stuff.

Shinmaru- I would have an argument about who knows more about Wrestling until someone would get body-slammed( Probarbly me depending on how strong he is and how much he weighs). He is also either the creator of Nad-Kicker ( See worst videogame ideas ever) or the star of said crap madeup game. I don't care, just as long as he kicks people inna rocks.

Methesulah- Good Rpger and well respected in my books. Ps: If Boo can insult you then can I?

Daermon Nashabe (AKA the big Git, aka The dumb Bastard, AKA me)- I F5-ed my mate when we were practising wrestling in his backyard. And my mate weighs 5-10 kilos more than me. ( And no he wasn't hurt).

James-Both of us are Melbournians so I wouldn't mind having a chat with him, As long as he doesn't live in Altona or Laverton. I do not like those areas of Melbourne so if you do live there than see the gnome for details.

Other Aussies on OB- Wouldn't mind a chat with anyone else from Australia. You know, Exchanging Favourite Footy/Cricket/Soccer/ Rugby teams and what sportstars you want to beast up.

Boo- I put you down so that you don't feel neglected. I am a nice person except when Sydney is bought up or i'm neglected. Then I get pissed off.

[color=gray][size=1]I feel like a n00b, seeing as the only one who put me down wants to beat me up, and the worst thing is is that I actually read all the posts =| (well, the names of the posters to see whoever I know, has not put me on his/her list and shall die when I accidentally meet him/her anyways ^^)

Here comes my list -.-;

[b]Methusaleh[/b]
[i]To call her names in real life and to see if she can beat me up. If so, meeting her would be a bad idea -.-;[/i]

[b]Vicky[/b]
[i]She's vicky darnit, fear her >:^o[/i]

[b]A lot of people who left (or are hardly on) OtakuBoards[/b]
[i]*wonders why they left (or are hardly on)* *cries*[/i]

[b]Jokopoko[/b]
[i]So I would annoy him while he is busy like I always do, even when it's not in purpose >.>;[/i]

[b]SaiyanPrincessX[/b]
[i]to steal her designing powers and her martial arts moves. And ofcourse discuss about n00bs >:^o[/i]

[B]Definatelly NOT Dragon Warrior[/b]
[i]He shall sell my soul to wallabyspit if I do so ;_;[/i]

[b]Baron Samedi[/b]
[i]Because, well just because :<[/i]

*is too lazy to write down more even though there are*

[b]People I forgot[/b]
[i]Aw.. Suwwy ;_;[/i]

[b]People I didn't put in cause they didn't put me in[/b]
[i]Bunch of evil people, rot in hell >.>[/i]

[b]Anyone at all who feels like meeting me[/b]
[i]I love you ^__________________________^
eh yes.. that was scary[/i][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Drix D'Zanth]I'd like to see:
Chibi, not because i know her very well, but to have a debate with her [i]in person[/i]
[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]You know what, that would totally rock. Especially when I start talking without a lisp again because I got my tongue pierced last night...no I'm not going to start another peircing thread because of it!

But hey, if IM is ever your thing you know where to find me.

I'm really flattered that Wiccan Samurai and Morpheus want to meet me. I feel so loved now.[/color]

[SIZE=1][B]Ahhh fudge! Only one person mentioned me, *hugs Boo* I know, I'm not well known, but still you could have at least put me down on your lists even if you don't know who I am! Oh yeah, my small list:[/B]

Jokopoko: [B]Hmm.... let's see... why would I want to meet Joko in real life...? Oh, yeah, because he's cool, he's funny, he's cool, an RPGer (who also happens to be cool) and he's Jokopoko! What more can I say?[/B]

Boo: [B]Because he was the first person I had on my buddy-list when I was a n00b (indeed), and he still talks to me and stuff, not to mention he put my name on his list. Cool guy.[/B]

Patronus: [B]Because he's cool, and made me some wicked-*** banners.[/B]

James: [B]Who doesn't want to meet this guy?[/B]

Kane: [B]Meh, he's cool. Plus he's a friend of Joko's so... yeah.[/B]

Quad: [B]Well, we talk on AIM and Quad follows me around (haha, not really), we made up crazy things about famous people and, of course, we mention them all the time. Quad, you're just so cool!

Well, would you look at that? I only have a few, but can you blame me? Nobody loves me! But do I care? Hell, yeah.[/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Others are not listed below, these are just the top.

-----------------------------

[b]Ben:[/b] Plain and simple, he is the coolest.

[b]Unborn Lord Xion:[/b] My second Ex-OB husband. I think he'd be rather fun to hang out with, even just for an hour. It would also give me a chance to make his friends into his minions. Along with varies other people he would like to have slave/s and or minion/s.

[b]jblessing:[/b] I would like to meet jblessing to,[strike] have him as my male coding concubine,[/strike] friend.

[b]Reflux:[/b] Better known as Double B. Daigo, the 'KK,' and or Mike. It'd be an honor to meet one of those who takes the chance and is able to critic my writing. Not only this but I'd love to hold a debate on the theory of Zen with him. If he should still practice, I would like to spar him in Martial Arts.

[b]Neuvoxetere and Cyirle:[/b] I would run cirycles around them, for hours. And only feel joy. They are both beautiful writers and the women of OB that I hold in high regards.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Daermon_Nashabe']Baron Sarmedi- So i can look at him and point my finger at him and go....................... nyah Nyah, I live on the better side of Australia. Colder and wetter but with much cooler stuff. [/quote]
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]I'm sorry dude, but having lived on both sides I have to say both suck and smart people live in South Australia. ;D

Anyway... only a few people strike me as the kind of people I'd like to meet. Not to say I don't appreciate the people I know online, I just think meeting them in real life would change things, heh.

Who I would meet, though, are Hevn, Juu, Lady A (she lives less than 200k from me, I'm just too damn lazy, haha), Mimmi and possibly James. I think though, knowing James, that meeting him would be a possibly embarassing situation. lol Just a feeling, after hundreds of AIM chats, haha.[/FONT]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Sorry for the confusion Lore... I mean Sara... :confused: I guess I just confused you both... Sorry. Your right though... How could that much greatness be crammed into 1 person.:D [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]CORRECTIONS TO MY LIST.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Lore/Sara[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Ginnylyn[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]END CORRECTIONS[/color][/size][/font]

[font=timesnewroman][color=darkgreen]Well, I just went and looked up my old post, and there wasn't really anything much of interest there. I would LOVE to meet piromunkie, but that's just because I think he needs it spiritually. Raiha too, I suppose... but I'm sure her spirituality has already reached it's peak without my assistance. James for a laugh. Anyone else easily accessible to the central east coast - Brisbane/GC type area, if they want, there is a whole heap of Otakuians up here in my town but I dont know how many have kept on here. I didn't keep on here, but I'm back now.[/color][/font]

[color=indigo]I have a similar mindset as Charles in that I love my internet friends?on the internet. I like the sense perspective that I get through the internet. That isn?t to say I would be opposed to meeting [i]anyone[/i] from the OB. Hell, most of you are more than welcome to come and visit anytime you?d like. I?ll have a cook out, and we can eat and drink beer (or soda, or water, or whatever) and shoot the proverbial ****, you can even crash on my couch if are to drunk to drive home.

There are a few [i]situations[/i] that would possibly be entertaining with certain people.

For instance, I wouldn?t mind going to a concert with [b]Semjaza[/b] and [b]Shinmaru[/b]. They tend to like the same type of music that I do for the similar (and, might I add, very well found) reasons that I do, so a venue like a concert would be pretty cool and fairly chill.

If I was dumped, I think that [b]Mitch[/b] might be my first choice to go bar hopping with. This is because I really tend to enjoy talking about dark, bizarre things when I am drunk and Mitch kind of has that bizarre, dark thing down pretty pat when it comes to conversations. Because he is fairly strong in his ?I won?t drink alcohol? conviction he could also give me a lift home when I get plastered.

It would be cool to hang out with [b]Charles[/b] because he reminds me of some of my friends from high school. I could see Charles running right beside my friends and me when we darted through Wal Mart one early morning wearing cheap Zorro hats, masks, capes, and Speedo bathing suits. However, if I were to hang out with Charles, I think I would want either [b]Sara[/b] (Lore) or [b]Aliea[/b] (or both) around as well. Not because they would benefit from our company, but because I think it would put them far out of their comfort zones (you two both peg me as people that are initially very reserved)?which would be funny.

Obviously, if I was ever in Melbourne, I?d follow the herd and try to track down [b]James[/b]. I?d do this simply because it would seem odd not to at least try. Kind of like how if I ever go to Sidney I promised that I would visit [b]Delian[/b] (although who knows what happened to her).

I feel kind of bad stopping here because I am leaving out quite a few people, but I have to run some errands. Maybe I?ll throw up some more situations later.[/color]

[size=1][color=gray][quote name='Shinmaru']He's Bombu now. Tell him to stop changing his name![/quote]
Oh, don't worry. I will. He'll feel my wrath...

[quote=Mr. Changes-his-name-a-lot]I was on a Metroid high when I decided to change it again, and now I'm not. I'm an idiot.

School is both the barrier and the borderline that stops me from surfing OB as much as I used to, which is why I no longer get to do neat stuff like AIM, RPGs, and myOtaku. I just about manage to pop in here every now and then to make the odd post, and maybe an insult or two.[/quote]

Well, atleast you've given a legitimate reason.

And now for a person I completely forgot but meant to add:
[b]Semjaza/Tony:[/b] He's really awesome. A video games expert, listens to some awesome bands...he just plain rocks and it'd be cool to meet up with him. Although I doubt it would ever happen ^_^;[/size][/color]

[color=#9933ff]I was going to put this on my list, but then I decided not to. But I saw Sara's list, so meh, I guess I'll put it up here. I'd really love to meet the Digi-gang. Remember when we all used to hang out in Digimon, sharing our FMDs (Sara actually had to tell me what the word meant), our stories, listening to Devidramon's super cool rants and episode guides to Tamers? His posts, along with reading fanfics to re-inforce the idea, totally converted this Takari fan to Daikari. And of course, who could forget: "Can you say Kenanne?" ^_~

So, yeah, with that said, it would be cool to meet up with all the old digi-goers - Cera (haha), Ginny, Shy, Nerdsey, Ben, Calumon_luver (for the life of me, what did she change her name to?), Na'dau, Baron Samedi (you little goober!), Blanko, Solo, Devidramon, and everyone else that I forgot, forgive me. *_*;

By the way, if I didn't mention your name, and I do talk to you, it doesn't mean I forgot you - I just named people that lived close by me/that is feasible to see, currently. Don't worry, I didn't forget about y'all. ^_^;[/color]

Man... there are so many people I would like to meet from OB. Sadly enough, I'm not on anyone's list. =\
Let's see...

- James ... cause the Matrix is cool like that
- Reise ... good writer, and ditto from above.
- Dagger ... actually, lives in my area. That would be cool.
- Methy ... just seems [I]cool[/I]
- Juu ... envious of her photography.
- Syk3 ... same reason as Methy.

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1][color=gray]I once made this thread before and I started the whole thing off with a post of 2 sentences. At the end it became 250 something posts en 4500 something views, plus thread of the year :P
Seeing as that was like two years ago atleast, I thought that there are a lot of new members and a few had gone away. So here I start again.

:P[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Heh, I remember that thread. such good memories.

There are so many members I'd like to meet, most old OBers. Some don't visit often anymore. :(

- Kenji (Nephroxide, Kaisuke, and all his other many OB s/ns)
- Boo {Think of the dots...}
- Shinobi
- James
- Adam
- Ssj3 (Chris)
- Dragonballzman {Spriting master!}
- Hittokiri Zero {Fellow artist'}
- TOPAZ (she stopped coming here about two years ago though)
- Styra
- Xra {Another good spriter}
- Lost Prophet
- Syk3 {Artistness}
- Ajeh
- DesertShadow {Buckey boy!}

There are more, but I can't clutter the thread with names. :p[/SIZE]

[size=1]For a long time I thought meeting people from the internet was stupid, but then I joined a message board, so that idea kind of went up in flames. Anyway, I've only ever met Shinmaru before, but that was fun and not quite as creepy as you might think (especially considering who I met). :p

The list of other people I would like to meet includes but is not limited to: Semjaza (because it's freaking Tony, and he rocks my socks, and we could listen to cool music and go take pictures of hobos or something), Sara (because there are times when I think we might be the same person and I need to check and make sure this isn't true), Mimmi (one word: [b]badness[/b]), Ben (my ultimate rival and I must have an ultimate show down!), Shy (we always seem to be going through the same things at the same time. That, and he's my super hero), Queen Asuka (we almost met once but I couldn't get to the beach.. T.T It would be so cool if we could go to a football game together, heh), Wondershot (Canada! And awesome, awesome music that will soon be mine!), Zidargh (every body loves a cute little British boy ^_~), Solo (so I can follow him to all his cool theatre-related things), Lady Katana (that would be absolutely spastastic, I think, lol), anatema (I think we have plenty to relate about, heh, and then we can hit the clubs), Dagger (whom I love in a most biased fashion), Heaven's Cloud (because I think I would die laughing, if I don't die doing something stupid first), terra (because she's hysterical and I miss talking to her online) .... and so on. I'm sure I forgot a bunch of other awesome people, but never fear, for you still rock.[/size]

[quote name='Zeta']Syk3. The one and only person that I would not mind meeting. Been talking to him for a good couple of years now. Real cool kid. We got some carazy plans for this summer. ;) He knows what I am banging about.[/quote]Haha, you know it man. I forgot to mention that before, about how we were hopefully going to hang out sometime during the summer if Zeta can find his way to my place. XD We've had some good times online, and it would just be awesome to chill some time. He's into a lot of the same kinds of things I am, and we've helped each other through quite a lot. :p

Other than that, though, no immediate plans so far to meet up with another member.

[quote name='Arcadia][size=1']For a long time I thought meeting people from the internet was stupid, but then I joined a message board, so that idea kind of went up in flames. Anyway, I've only ever met Shinmaru before, but that was fun and not quite as creepy as you might think (especially considering who I met). :p[/size][/quote]

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. I think my meeting with you will probably be as comfortable as I'll ever be meeting someone I knew on the internet for the first time lol. I think it was because you're not threatining at all, I could have squashed you because you're like one foot, two inches tall or something*.

Your laundry list of people you want to meet is kind of creepy, though. I knew that you were crazy, but I didn't think that you were [i]crazy[/i].

*This is not an accurate measurement, her height is actually officially recorded as "much shorter than you are".

...yes, this is just me giving back to the community. :D

[size=1][color=DarkRed]I'd like to meet......

Baron- Particularly at a Aussie/New Zealand rugby match. So, when we win..........

Siren- Simply because I get on well with Siren, he seems like a real cool guy to meet. yeah. Go the vid games too.

Alan, same reasons. Ge ton well with... yadda yadda yadda....

Be interesting to see though, if they wanted to meet me too. Desolate comment boxes and dropping pop ranks on MyO get me a little...er...skeptical. :p[/color][/size]

Hmmm I guess I would fist of all meet Daermon_Nashabe cause he seems to be the one of the very few wrestling fans on here. Hey I will say he is the 2nd biggest Wrestling Otaku here on OB :smirk: and he is also the only other guy Ive met on here who wants to be a wrestler.

Charles because he is a cool guy and he likes wrestling lol. I could go on all day to charles about wrestling!

Hawke3000 becuase this guy loves Pulp Fiction and would be cool to talk to him about Pulp and other Tarantino films.

Sesshomarufan cause he is the only amature wrestling I know and Its always interesting to get a different view point other than pro.

And finally ... because she is so mysterious and I wanna know more about here. She must have a big sercret lol.

Only one mention? Dear Lord, I'm an outcast geek among a community of outcast geeks. ;_:

I'd like to meet:

Bandit JoeyKuba: Well, she is my wife, after all.

Solo: Solo rocks.

ChibiHW: Because she has a baby, and babies are cool.

Boba Fett: I'd like to meet the guy who actually agrees with me in most political debates.

Xander Harris: He's cool, too.

Domon, Siren, Dagger....

Actually, I'm game for meeting just about anyone here. Anyone live near Tampa, Floridia?