OtakuBoards

Otakuboards: The n00b Revolution [PG-LV]

Guest Sean

[Part 1 - When n00bs Attack]

?Commander James, Commander James, we have full SPAM alert?the n00bs have breached the Anime Lounge. We have a mass on-slaught of Introduction Threads, Solo is down?

James scowled, and looked out to what the field of mass hysteria, and pressed a button, it zoomed into the Anime Lounge. He could see several usernames blinking up on the screen, and what looked like little gremlins running rampant. There names flashing with each Introduction and Double Post they made. ?iNuYaSha4EVA? and ?KAgom3roKs? blinding James and the Member with a huge dose of Spam related light.

James pulled up the control panel, and with a push of a button he made every Moderator in the OB Moderate the Anime Lounge. A daring stunt for some, but once they got into the Archives they could breach every forum and thread made in the whole of the OB history. He looked down onto the fields of OB, and he saw the figures of the different moderators make there way to the Anime Lounge.

The giant form of an Eva Unit 01 past the Admin Box. Syk3 gave a small smile and nodded his head, walking onto the battle field of the Anime Lounge. And with his two massive weapons, banned every n00b making the threads. Whilst the other mods laughed at the easiness. But that wasn?t it, they appeared again, an IP Ban was in order. They called on Adam and James for this.

James scowled at the n00bs quick re-joining. And the posts began again; he knew what he had to do. He called for the moderators to moderate the perimeter of the Anime Lounge. Arcadia and Shinmaru quickly pulled out the figure of Solo Tremaine. And James got ready for the IP Ban. Something not done in OB for a long time. He sent the bomb straight into the middle of the Anime Lounge.

A mushroom cloud exploded, all the moderators hiding behind the massive Syk3. And when the smoke cleared, and the dust settled, nothing was left apart from the posts that were now getting slowly deleted by the smoke. And that was it, a dull silence went around as the DN Angel thread slowly bust open with several posts.

Then the Cowboy Bebop, along with the Outlaw Star threads. They hid inside the pure zones. And now they?re taking over them. Solo winced as he knew his precious forums were slowly getting eaten away by SPAM. James did what he had to do, and that was to seal of the Anime Lounge. The n00bs can?t breach the Archives of the site, they can?t get into the ?Who?s Online? area either. So Anime was forced off the boards, and sent into a HTML and PHP jungle of confusement.

The n00bs would take forever to get out of them. And then James called a meeting of the Mods. Something not done since the banning of ?he-who-must-not-be-named?.

James cleared his throat, and the room fell silent, apart from the moans of Solo who attended it even though he still had Spam marks left all over him. ?I called this meeting, because this is the first time in?well ages that we?ve had a n00b population so high. I?m calling the cavalry here.?

James clicked his fingers, and 6 different members from the board walked forward. James smiled. ?Let me introduce you to our new allies. They are here to destroy the n00bs. And to help us. They will find the leader of the n00bs, and that leader will have a public IP Ban.

Several moderators shuddered, the others nodded. James nodded aswell. ?We don?t know how long it?ll take for more n00bs to be sent, and for the Anime Lounge to be re-opened by them. But we do know that, once and if they open it. We?ll give them hell before we give this place up!?

The moderators cheered and screamed. James laughed. ?So without further adieu, I introduce our ?hunters???

As you can see, this is an Otaku[b]Boards[/b] RPG Parody. That was only meant to be an introduction to a bigger story I was planning o writing. But with Enter The Net, then it would seem to close. But I am expecting top-quality when I make this.

I am expecting to use the Chapter System in this RP. So be wary of this when I make it. Most of you will know the Chapter System from Kill Adam. Here is a refrshment.
[quote][b]Chapter 2 - The Unseen Boy[/b]
[u]Characters Involved[/u]: Boy1, Girl1, Boy2, Girl3
[u]In chapter...[/u]: Where the basics of the chapter will be written, what way the Chapter has to follow.[/quote]
But it won't be a Chapter a post. Chapters' can run many a post, it all depends how long it takes to get from one point to the other.

--

Sign-Up's:

[b]Name[/b]: Your OB Name.
[b]Age:[/b] Whatever you want it to be. If your new to the bords make it young. If your na oldie, make it overr 100 if you want.
[b]Appearance[/b]: What you look like on the boards.
[b]Personality[/b]: At least 2 Paragraphs.
[b]Biography[/b]: At least 3 paragraphs.

As you can see, I'm expecting quality. So please don't make your sign-up an exception to that. I made the Personality a low to not ward off members from joining.

I didn't ask for weapons in the sign-up. Becuase I want you you to know what they'll be and not us. I want you to know how you''ll weild your weapon, and show us when the time needs be. So don't tell anyone what your weapon is ^__^

What else I have to say. I expect your post when you post in the RP to be more than 4 paragraphs. There will be a spot of 5, seeing as I'm the 6th. I want people to sign-up even after 5 have done so. Because it isn't a first come, first serve basis. All about quality.

Thank You.

[color=gray][size=1]Wonderful Reise, you're writing history here [strike]lad[/strike] [strike]lass[/strike] the tall guy in the kilt. [/color][/size]

[color=white][b]Name:[/b]
Boo

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/SIZpiggy.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[i]Bloody... I accadentally lost my personality XD;
Hope you read it before I did cause then I don't have to post it again >.>;[/i]

[b]Biography:[/b]
[I]The Birth of Boo[/I]
Boo has been in Otaku[b]Boards[/b] for quite some time now. His birth shocked whole O[b]B[/b], and soon he was looked at by everyone as if he was the biggest n00b in the History of O[B]B[/B], although he didn't notice it at first. The fact that he had a different name back then which we shall not name right now, didn't improve the thoughts of the Members towards him. Although, Otaku[b]Boards[/b] wasn?t the most intelligent place to be back then. The one?s that are now Moderators could be counted as the biggest n00bs of all, those with the biggest talk of all couldn?t bring out a word and nowadays n00bs? Well they probably weren?t there yet.

[I]The Chaos Wars[/I]
And it was in these times that a joyful place, a place of welcoming, a place for the biggest nut heads, a place which we shall not mention either, but which name no one can never forget, was under siege. In an attempt to protect Otaku[b]Boards[/b] in this sector, Boo, Mist, Lady Asphyxia, Mitch (we shall not call his name he used in those days either), Dan L (we shall not call his name either) and a few more, patrolled the area. They called themselves the Newbie Squad. Raging through the crowd, responding to every conversation they could. But they ran into each other a lot, which only turned out into outrageous battles between their selves, involving mighty weapons and evil creatures, most now lost in oblivion to be never brought up again. Within the chaos, some n00bs saw an opportunity to slip past them into Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. After a small talk, James and Adam quickly took out Otaku[b]Boards[/b] for ?improvements?. But, they did not think of the consequences it had. While downtime, many a member travelled the world in search for other places to go and it always brought them back to the closed gates of Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. When it finally opened, a lot of members felt like a piece of their mind was torn off with the improvements, even while you didn?t even get smarter at most places, and the ones who searched for the area of welcoming only found a big fat fiery wall to protect from more attacks from that side. So they had to find new ways to make themselves useful.

[I]The Evolution[/I]
So, after contacting a special agency, Boo landed in the theatre section, which name is also lost in the archives of time and replaced with The Arena. Here he found out that he could release his anger about the loss of half of his brain. So he started a play. The storyline was too awful to bring back up, but it was a big success and it actually had an ending to it (the play contained Starlight, Valen, Shinobi, Wolf Maximus, and a few more who quit earlier. These people hardly come out of their houses ever since the second episode). While playing the piece, Boo felt he got smarter and his speaking became better. He could finally speak more than two sentences after each other! But his happiness didn?t last long, seeing as Mist had come back just to battle him in the ?non-verbal verbal arena? (another name lost in the seas of Otaku[b]Boards[/b]? archives). After a terrible battle in which some of the most horrific weapons were brought back alive, both were too tired to go on and they quit fighting. For the second time the weapons were locked up safely, but for the strongest ones of all there was a key, protected by Mist, who left to never return (some believe she is a nun now but no one dares to say it in public).

[I]The Evolution II[/i]
With the battle behind him, Boo suddenly thought about instead of fighting, he wanted to [I]create[/I] life. He did this by creating action figures for games, but this soon lost his attention and he took a step into the direction of Poetry. Here he learned that people who read poetry didn?t want poems about butterflies and love, but about depression and dark moments. So he wrote some poems and it attracted a little girl, who seemed like one of the biggest n00bs Boo had ever seen, yet became a good friend of him (well I shall not mention the evil conversations they had). Nothing very interesting happened after it. Boo began meddling with art together with especially Kenji, SaiyanprincessX, ssj3, Nomad, Patronus (who?s first name is only known as Leh). Both Kenji and ssj3 didn?t survive the big change James and Adam held in thought already (and Kenji?s name didn?t last either).

[I]The Dark Ages[/i]
Just a few months later, Otaku[b]Boards[/b] was closed once more. People began to wander around the world, visit other countries (some even became bandits, just to kill time). And when Otaku[b]Boards[/b] finally opened up and everyone happily bounced in by hundreds. But most people?s joy was shattered by the sight of the ridiculous new lay out. But when they tried to back out the doors were slammed shut. Only a few reckless members made it through and were never sighted ever since. As of then, Boo hardly ever came out of his shack he placed in the ?Art Studio?, until now.

[i]The Here And Now[/i]
As soon as Boo heard of the news, he went to visit Mist, and after long arguing, Boo retrieved one of the mightiest weapons anyone has ever seen. After getting a cup of tea with chocolate cookie, he went towards the place where administrators are when they are in trouble.

[I](The arsenal of mighty weapons I talked about earlier are weapons I like to put in the same row as ?the mod rod?, ?the frying pan of justice?, 'the rolling ping of justice' bla bla)[/I]

[/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Methuselah
[B]Age:[/B] 50
[B]Appearance:[/B] *attachments, female first*
[B]Personality:[/B] Methuselah has a split personality, of sorts. She can very easily switch between hyperactive and tricky to sad and depressive, most of the time it is the latter (unless Legacy is around). Her real body is that of a female, but she has the ability to switch between genders easily for convenience when RPying, she?s become quite well known for switching suddenly during the most...inappropriate situations.

When she's serious, Methuselah isn't an approachable person, she will keep to herself, maybe lock herself in her room. The angrier she is at someone, the more destructive she gets, and it isn't a good idea to be on the wrong end of her spells. When happy, Methy is helpful and humorous, doing her best to lift other people's spirits. She does however have a very bad habit of getting too friendly with some of the male members.

[B]Biography:[/B] When Methuselah first arrived she was scared, confused, and very quiet, only making about one post in her first month. She was known by the name of Imi, which, incidentally, has stuck to be her official nickname, with many of her friends and associates referring to her with that name.

After a few months, when everyone knew 'Imi', Methuselah decided that a name change was in order and settled for what she considered an appropriate name, considering her fascination with religion and her passion to become the OtakuBoards own Priest of Magic. She changed her name to Crucifix and it was during this time that she acted like a boy, convincing people she had not met before that she was indeed male.

Only after a few months of becoming known as Crucifix the Mage, Methuselah discovered the manga 'Immortal Rain'. It was there that she found the name ?Methuselah? used along with a bishounen...then it struck. That would be her final name...the one that people would grow to respect and fear! She yelled and whooped in the manga shop before running off to Charles to get her name changed (who actually took about a week to do so, poor guy). She was ecstatic and it seemed to go uphill from there.

Methuselah met Members like Jokopoko and Kane, who she had admired for a long time, and grew to be very good friends with both of them. She also met Dragon Warrior, an experience that she never wants to go through again. Now settled into a happy Otaku Marriage with Legacy, Methuselah has stopped RPying so frequently and prefers to just read what members have to say, occasionally adding her opinion. She likes being with her friends, but also enjoys meeting older members that she can learn from and aspire to.

Right now she has no real mission in life, just to try and be happy and stick with friends, helping them through whatever troubles they may have.

[B]Boo...you're a jerk and you know why![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#ffffff][font=Arial][size=2][u]Name[/u]: Patronus/Leh[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2][u]Age[/u]: 500[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][u]Appearance[/u]: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/PatronusLeh/manga.bmp[/img] (without Pikachu)[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][u]Personality[/u]: Leh has an attitude when it comes to those who are less experienced with grammar. He finds it annoying, and sometimes lashes out at n00bs when he's on a fine thread. But he's learned to control it.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]Leh is friends with many members on OB, and is always looking for more. Sometimes he keeps to himself, but when he has something to say, he'll say it.[/size][/font]
[left][font=Arial][size=2][u]Biography[/u]: [/size][/font][/left]
[center][b][font=Arial][size=2]Leh v.1[/size][/font][/b][/center]
[left][font=Arial][size=2]Leh first came to OB known as Tamer_Zach. He was obssessed with Digimon, and that's where he stayed for the most of his time on OB, the Digimon Forum. He wrote many fanfics --- which were never finished --- and became instant friends with GinnyLyn and Shawn.[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial][size=2]Then his dreams came true, and Tamer_Zach finally got a Digimon of his own! He had been jealous of Ginny and Shawn, as they'd had theirs for quite some time. But now he had his own --- his favorite, Leomon --- and he flaunted it whenever he could.[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial][size=2]But all good things must come to an end. Tamer_Zach began to slowly inch away from the Digimon fandom, and the Digimon Forum became less active. Slowly, but surely, the relationship between T_Z and Leomon was growing apart...[/size][/font][/left]

[center][b][font=Arial][size=2]Leh v.2[/size][/font][/b][/center]
[left][font=Arial][size=2]Several months after Tamer_Zach joined OB, he changed his fandom from Digimon to X-men, and in time for X2: X-Men United, he changed his name to Logan. He began to venture out of the Digimon Forum and into the Otaku Lounge, the Arena, and other locations in OB-land.[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial][size=2]Leomon had become his own Mon apart from Logan, and they hardly saw each other any more. Finally, feeling Leomon's want to go out and explore the Net, Logan let Leomon go. They left each other on good terms.[/size][/font][/left]

[center][b][font=Arial][size=2]Leh v.3[/size][/font][/b][/center]
[left][font=Arial][size=2]Only a month or two after the transformation into Logan, he became dubbed "Leh" by Ajeh, Jeh, and Zeh. Leh became more popular and a more respected member of OB.[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial][size=2]And then the infamous evil herder n00bs entered OB. Taylor Hewitt. Because of Taylor's stupidity and nonsense threads, Leh was often engaged in battle with him. The battles got more intense, and eventually got Taylor banned. Leh was almost banned.[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial][size=2]Then, Leh disappeared for several months from OB. He left as the rugged Logan from X-men. His appearance hadn't changed with his nickname. But when he returned, his image was that of Red from the Pokèmon manga --- and he actually had Pokèmon! Umbreon (Devi), Pidgeotto (Pidge), Golduck (Aqua), Charizard (Rizzo), Jigglypuff (Jigg), and Mew.[/size][/font][/left]

[center][b][font=Arial][size=2]Leh v.4 (present)[/size][/font][/b][/center]
[left][font=Arial][size=2]Leh disappeared for a couple months again, and when he returned, he decided to go under the name of Patronus, but everyone knows him as Leh still. [/size][/font][/color][/left]

[font=Arial][size=2][color=white]Leh's Pokèmon: [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][color=#ffffff]Devi- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/PatronusLeh/197_0_0.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][color=#ffffff]Pidge- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/PatronusLeh/17_0_0.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][color=#ffffff]Aqua- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/PatronusLeh/55_0_1.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][color=#ffffff]Rizzo- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/PatronusLeh/6_0_0.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][color=#ffffff]Jigg- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/PatronusLeh/39_0_0.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][color=#ffffff]Mew- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/PatronusLeh/151_0_0.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]

Cool sounding RPG

Name: Daermon_Nashabe/ Nashabe (As he is known to some)
Appearance: [IMG]http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/a/albert01.jpg[/IMG]

Personality: Nashabe has a true problem towards his lessees yet he is respectful to his equals and superiors yet he still is a bit of a bastard towards anyone that talks back to him. This has made him unpopular..... More then his being a shady character. His usually hang out area is the Adventure Inn where all of the despicable types hang out.

When he is drunk or in a good mood he is fairly easy to approach although he is still an overall bastard even when he is in a good mood. He is a menace when it comes to the lounge; he is always getting into over zealous arguments which are resolved in a fight or sometimes in a stream of insults or curses.

Biography:

The Slow Beginning
Daermon_Nashabe has not been around the boards for long so he is neither well known nor respected yet he is well versed in the ways of n00bs and the WWE Community since he is found hanging around them to gain information about movements. His coming was unexpected and so he had little impact on the boards but He at first had the misfortune of crossing the Harlequin a few times but that is about it about his early days.

WWE Community Impact
Ages passed without him earning any respect from others until he started taking up the mantle as the WWE Guru of the boards, many were opposed of his new title for himself. So begun a rebellion in the community where others tried to take his title yet he outsmarted each and everyone with his fierce knowledge. This continued until the last person that he faced, a young man called James Goodwin, Each tried to outsmart each other yet nothing helped. Nashabe and Goodwin called a Truce then eventually called a partnership along with a young go-getter called the Evil Eye and a veteran of Otakuboards Bogger 3k. So begun the OWO which held the most power in the community next to Shinmaru and Charles.

The N00B Battles
Then came the massive N00B invasion where the OWO assumed total power over the WWE Community through the confusion when Charles and Shinmaru were fighting on the front. The WWE Community was targeted by n00bs a few but the fights were RESOLVED quickly. The end of the OWO came when they were attacked by an influential n00b called JKJ who was the last to attack the community. After JKJs defeat, The Evil Eye was banned for reckless endangerment and Daermon was MIA. Lacking leadership, the OWO quickly deteriorated with the two left taking equal share in power.

The return of Daermon and the present day
After being missing for more than a month, Daermon returned to the boards and found that n00bs were slowly spamming the boards to death, He repartnered himself with James Goodwin, and they enlisted in the Otaku militia. They bought in some of their own skills to the Militia as well as new weapons like the n00bs

[center]
[COLOR=Silver][SIZE=2][B]OOC:[/B] I guess I'll take a shot, never really know how this thing works for OB related RPs. Let me know if you want anything changed.

[CENTER][B]Name:[/B] Ohkami
[B]Age:[/B] 55
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[URL=http://img120.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img120&image=angel274ly.jpg][IMG]http://img120.exs.cx/img120/1987/angel274ly.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Complete with wings, and Aria her wolf companion.
[URL=http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=dcoxgeywolfprint4qt.jpg][IMG]http://img95.exs.cx/img95/896/dcoxgeywolfprint4qt.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[B]Personality:[/B] Ohkami usually has a problem with newbies because of everything they do wrong and the clutter that they cause. But she shows lots of respect to admins/mods and veteran members, and other members that are her friends. She gets irritated at those who have bad spelling and/or grammar and prefers Adventure Square and Inn above any other places.

Ohkami can have a bad temper at times, and when that is, don't mess with her unless you want to feel the force of her RP fighting skills. And if something really bad happens to her, she'll fall into a depressed state and keep away from everyone. But usually she's a happy person and is easy to approach, and no doubt she's nice, but if she thinks something, she'll speak her mind.
[B]Biography:[/B]
[U][I]The History of Sakuramon[/I][/U]
When Ohkami first made her appearance on Otaku[B]Boards[/B], she was under another name, Sakuramon. She was named so at that time because she currently had an obsession with Card Captor Sakura and Digimon, which combined into Sakuramon. And the other part of that was she couldn't think of a good username so decided on something simple. Sakuramon existed for a long period of time because she could still not think of a good name.

When Sakuramon first joined, she started to roam the area, exploring each section fully until she decided on a good home, and she found that home in the Adventure Arena as it was previously called. Sakuramon slowly began to learn how to Role Play and she was a pretty bad newbie, as she hates to admit. Her posts were usually quite short and under the mark. But now she's proud to say that she has improved greatly in post quality.

Sakuramon finally got her chance to change her name when James posted the announcement about people being able to change their usernames by PMing one of the Administrators. She jumped at the chance and thought hard about what her new name should be. Finally she came up with a suitable one, Ohkami. At the time, she was obsessed with Japanese words and wolves, so a way to mix the two was to get the Japanese word for wolf, which is Ookami. But thinking that many people would pronounce it wrong, she changed it to Ohkami, which is how it is pronounced, or at least close to it. When Sakuramon went through the change, she found a companion, a grey wolf that she named Aria. When she reappeared after the change, everyone noticed that she had a brand new companion. One day when Ohkami was lazing around, Aria ran up to her with a weapon and Ohkami immediately recognised it as the perfect weapon for her.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/center][/CENTER]

[size=2][font=Verdana][color=white][b]OOC: It's kinda ironic that in a game about n00bs, I messed up my sign up like seven times. -_- lol.[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[center][size=2][font=Verdana][color=white][b]Name[/b]: Sonata[/color][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=2][font=Verdana][color=white][b]Age:[/b] 12 (People tell me I act that way sometimes. ^_^)[/color][/font][/size][size=2][font=Verdana][color=white][b]Appearance[/b]:[/color][/font][/size][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=white][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/karechibi.jpg[/img][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][size=2][font=Verdana][color=white][b]Personality[/b]: Sonata is now a carefree, and happy young girl. If she's talking, then it's almost guaranteed that you'll hear her laugh before the end of the conversation. (Unless you're at a funeral, of course. O_o)[/color][/font][/size][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#ffffff][/color][/size][/font] [/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=white]She's also a little impatient, and impulsive sometimes. Sonata will almost always jump in without even thinking. Looking past her many flaws, Sonata is a very loyal friend, and will back you up 200% percent.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][size=2][font=Verdana][color=white][b]Biography[/b]: When Sonata was only a little n00b herself, (and she still is in some ways,) she joined OtakuBoards as Silent Angel. She had no idea what an Otaku was at the time. For all she knew, it was something you order from Taco Bell. But she didn't care, because those were in her darker times...[/color][/font][/size][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#ffffff][/color][/size][/font] [/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=white]For unknown reasons, Sonata was another angst-filled teen. That's why she chose her name to be Silent Angel, since she imagined herself as the girl that was always watching everyone from a dark corner. But like most stories go, she seemed to have a happy ending coming her way. Somehow, she cheered up and realized her depression was stupid. So she kicked it away, and let all the pretty flowers grow, and let the little woodland creatures dance freely across her happy forest. Sonata looked at one of the few remaining trees of the dark forest. It was a Willow tree, so she decided that that would be a cool name to have. But, unfortunately, it already belonged to another member...Then, somewhere, she heard music playing. Getting an idea, she had her name changed to Sonata. A happier, and prettier name, than Silent Angel. Her past was finally behind her.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center] [/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=white]Now, Sonata has been sucked into The Arena, where she lives and greets anyone who comes in with an almost too friendly smile. She hops from one rp to the next, like a wild girl. Some people say she has ADD. Others say she has multiple personality disorder. (And then there's this one person, who thinks she's a space alien. o_O But we won't even talk about them.) A little jealous of people like Tash and Methuselah who've changed their names a billion times, (and a little bored of her current name already.) Sonata is on the search for her true name. Nothing will stop her search, not even an annoying group of n00bs...[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Name:[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Navy] Mai_Minase[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Age: [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]15[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Appearance: [/B] [/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.romsys.demon.co.uk/anime/cute/BikeGirl.gif[/IMG]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Personality: [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Mai_Minase (prefferably just Mai, but she's just too lazy to change her username. But we won't get into that just yet.) is, completly, a tomboy. She's a complete n00b hater, no matter how polite she acts when replying to their PMs asking where her 'vaguely familiar' username came from. But nonetheless, she is polite. Her mama raised her that way. Yes, she is a mama's girl.

Even though she has a sense of humor (even if it is dry and most of the time sick) she is of little friends. She is, or so she thinks, antisocial. Thus her lack of an actual social life away from her computer. Her best friend is the first one she had managed to join OB, DDG.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Biography: [/B] [CENTER][I]The Birth of Mai_Minase[/I][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Mai had stumbled onto the OB community after clicking there for the one hundreth millionth time after she had signed up for MyOtaku. Apparently, the Boards were closed before...or something like that. Anyway, after signing up, as Haruko, it was only a matter of time before her n00by-ness took control of her. Haruko was banned. Scary...

But that wasn't going to stop her. Oh no. Instead, she signed up again, as someone else. As the not-really-well-known-Mai_Minase! After hours of reading, rereading, and rerereading the rules, Mai thought she had the whole 'forum' thing down. And she was right! After posting a couple times in the Anime Lounge, she moved her posts to the Adventure Square. And [I]that[/I] would be where she spends her days now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I][CENTER]The Accustomed and Unaccustomed[/CENTER][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]After many tries to create her own RPG, Mai_Minase decided to just join in on one. And lo'-and-behold! .hack//TRUTH appeared! And...it's still there. And even though it's slowed down with the posts, it's still kickin'. And while her best OB friend, DDG, has become much more popular than her, and much more well-known, Mai_Minase has become very accostomed to her OB lifestyle.

One thing, though, she hasn't become accustomed to would be her username. 'Too long' she would complain. 'And all the n00bs always PM me, asking me where it comes from. Haven't they ever watch .hack//LIMINALITY? Meh, I'm too lazy to get it changed though. And I don't know what I'd change it to, either.' Thus, her everlasting username, due to nothing but lazyness.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]