Charles Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 I don't know what the big deal about this thread is anyway. I've known what you all look like for months. How? [I]Because I'm watching you through a VERY powerful telescope!!![/I]
Guest Zeh Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*kicks cloud* you dang punk... dont make me hurt you... ill put my pic up when i get a date w/ ginny :) so i dont think you will be seeing my pic anytime soon... from me at least... considering unless cloud saved the picture... it no longer there :) hehe im trying to think who else has it... and i know about 4 who do... hoping they didnt save it... lets see whos pics i have... well no ones on this cpu... on mine i have and um... that it :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] now i gotta see if any of them have it... i doubt it...
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 voodoo, you are truly friggin' beautiful...
Lotus Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Cloud, you're so sexy. I think I'm in love:love: . J/k:laugh:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 WHOA! Cloud..looks like you got an admirer! and So does Voodoo! lol Though I admit..I think voodoo's hair is great! :D
Sephiroth Posted November 14, 2001 Author Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]I don't know what the big deal about this thread is anyway. I've known what you all look like for months. How? [I]Because I'm watching you through a VERY powerful telescope!!![/I] [/B][/QUOTE] damn, and I thought I was the only one with a very powerful telescope, lol.... I seen that pic of voodoo long ago, and I said it before and I'll say it again, he looks just like cloud from final fantasy 7! in that pic he posted, you can't see his hair properly....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 I agree with Cloud and Sephiroth. Voodoo looks a lot like Cloud from FF7. :D AH! he's so cute! :D lol :laugh: :angel: :blush:
Phantasy Freak Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]ASH was realy pretty I thought, whatever happened to her? all girls on this board used to fancy shinji, is he still here? ppl disapeering. [/B][/QUOTE] Well,ASH has been kinda busy and plus she was grounded.But she was at my house last saturday...we were goofing around and messing with my piece of crap digital camera..and she thought no guys thought she was pretty..I told her more thought she was prettier than me but she never does listen to her best friend...She has had more guys say she was cute but none have told me I am pretty/cute...I guess its since I am a tomboy...:( But when I dress like a girl and wear make-up I look ok...But I got my music to keep me happy!*hugs Rammstein*luv the song Kokain...I wil tell ASH u said she was pretty..;)
BabyGirl Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [color=deeppink]I guess the link in my first post didn't work for some people...so I'll use an attached file instead :) And by the way, kuja, you have posted your pic at that 'other' site...I know where to find it :smirk:[/color]
Shy Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oh, you look good babygirl, but I can't really see your hair, Oh well.[/SIZE]
Justin Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Sexy, sexy. God, BabyGirl, you should seriously post more pics of yourself for me to drool over... -Justin
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Looks like Babygirl has admirers also! lol Hey..the otaku staff is made up of very pretty people! :D hmmm..can you call guys pretty? I think so! :D
Guest spaz Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 :love: dang baby girl i think u should post more pics cause wheeewwweeee. With ur whole body though!:D
BabyGirl Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Oh, you look good babygirl, but I can't really see your hair, Oh well.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hehe, that's because it was at a football game and [being a cheerleader] we're required to pull it away from our faces. That's also why I have that funny sweater on...it's my uniform :D And Justin hon...not until you post [i]your[/i] pic :p[/color]
Shy Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hehe, that's because it was at a football game and [being a cheerleader] we're required to pull it away from our faces. That's also why I have that funny sweater on...it's my uniform :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Your a cheerleader? I am not suprised considering how attractive you are ;) :love:[/SIZE]
Lotus Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 You look good babygirl. You remind of someone.
Kuja Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]problem... you have to be part of that "other" site and u left... so u cant get to it... plus i took it down :) so just give them your word (since computer nerds always listen to the beautiful cheerleaders) that they dont wanna see my crappy pic :) now be a good little cheerleader and turn us all on :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 *whispers* [SIZE=1]Kuja looks like seifer.... but different... he's..... he's...... you don't wanna see him[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]exactly... now quit asking for it :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Seifer- oh my.......... LOL!!! That's a funny pic dude, you look so wasted (um, ..... I'm meaning this in a good way.... :D ) I started picturing that you looked like Mr. T for a while cuz of your avatar. Ginnylyn- you don't look all that young to me, ignore them :) Cera- you kind of remind me of what my sister looks like.... and you have a pretty smile Cam- You look older in that second pic.... can't see your face tho TN- dude, I didn't think you looked like that! I dunno, I guess I pictured you looking more like your avatar also (heh, tons o make-up and safety pins ;) ) you're a cutie Noryoko- dude, you look so happy! It's cute :) LM- you are so pretty! I love your hair, I wanted mine that color for a while, but I don't think it would look good on me. Voodoo- I can't remember if I've ever told you before, but you are sooooo very good-looking. ;) Cecil- aw, I like that pic, it's cute. Babygirl- you look so cute! :D You are very pretty, that's a good pic of you. As for me................. um...... *cough* this pic of me really sucks.... me and Tori (aka Queen Asuka) had just gotten hom from a football game. We did the half-time show, and my hair is just.... BLAH. Ick, you'll see what I mean. Tori on the other hand looks gorgeous because she gets to wear glitter and curl her hair all pretty.... *sniffles* I have to wear an ugly hat w/ a big feather. :bawl: lol, oh well. I have other pics in my sig (they're kinda old though)
Shy Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]My goodness, everyone on the boards is so darn attractive. I need to put up my picture too. But I don't know if I can compete with some of you guys. PS: Anna and Queen Asuka, you girls look great. :love:[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 .. ¬_¬ dosn't anyone read my posts?.. .. i said that the second picture i posted was older.. i was like.. 12 then.. (the dark one is more recent)
Sephiroth Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Seifer- oh my.......... LOL!!! That's a funny pic dude, you look so wasted (um, ..... I'm meaning this in a good way.... :D ) I started picturing that you looked like Mr. T for a while cuz of your avatar. Cam- You look older in that second pic.... can't see your face tho TN- dude, I didn't think you looked like that! I dunno, I guess I pictured you looking more like your avatar also (heh, tons o make-up and safety pins ;) ) you're a cutie Noryoko- dude, you look so happy! It's cute :) Voodoo- I can't remember if I've ever told you before, but you are sooooo very good-looking. ;) Cecil- aw, I like that pic, it's cute. [/B][/QUOTE] heh, everyone call's me "Safer", not "Seifer", 2 completely different people there :p wait a sec....*reads post* she said all the other guys are cute, but I am merely "funny", I'm insulted, lmao :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now