Lotus Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Make it fast TN, I couldn't see you clearly from the previous picture. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]omg.. O_O lotus.... your hot.. :eek: :excited: :wigout: :D [/B][/QUOTE] Did you just say that because I said you're cute! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]Perhaps her mother is jealous lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think so, she told me that she's very pretty when she was young, and she attracted a lot of guys.
Cecil Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 lol, Me a turtle. It's been a real long time since I last saw a bugs cartoon. Lotus you not ugly, you're cute!
Hinata Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my goodness...everyon on here just shocked the hell outta me...Dang ya'll some good looking ppl...now I gotta go and take some new pics of myself so I can show out too...but give me time I'll reveal myself... [/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 *agrees with sweetreyes* You know! All good looking people here! :D I might post my pic..if I can find that dumb thing..lol
Guest Zeh Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 ~Mystical Pan~ come on post your poc! it's buggin' me... i wanna see what you look like!!
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]~Mystical Pan~ come on post your poc! it's buggin' me... i wanna see what you look like!! [/B][/QUOTE] IF I find it..lol I had to recover my comp and lost all my things on the harddrive...lol I knew it was going to happen though..so don't make fun of me or anything well...the one I want to post...there's one of me on my Sweet 15..but I don't like posting that one up!
Nerdsy Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Okay, there are so manby pics here, so I'm only going to comment on some of them. Safer: Finally you show your pic. You told us over 6 months ago you were going to show it. You don't look at all like I pictured you... I pictured you to look like Sephiroth... But that's because at one poitn you actually told us you looked like him, except for your hair. Cera: Once again, about time. I've been waiting a while to see your pic too. You look so much like I pictured you too look like, it's scary. Trastic: 0.o Okay, you seem to look different then when I saw you in another pic of you. First, you had spiky blonde hair. Your shoulders didn't seem as wide, and you looked quite a bit shorter. Maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else. Ginny: Beautiful as always. *drools* Phantasy Freak: You are not ugly... And neither is Angel.. And WHAT! Angel's grounded! For how long? Tell her I said hi! Wait, by ASH you are talking about Angel_Saturn_Healer right?:blush: I cann never remember that... Alright, that's all the pics I can actually remember... Now on to mine. I don't have it on this compueter, so I'm going to make a link... My pi later... Later, when I get back to my other computer, I will post up the OB gif. It's a gif consisting of Angel_Saturn_Healer's, TOPAZ's, Ultima's, Voodookanaka's, Masterfork's and my pics.
PiroMunkie Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]In reply to the whole Cecil Turtle thing: Hrm.. ok, my post was a little confusing when I said that, I know Bugs loses all the time, let me add something to it so it cane make easier sense :D [i]Because of the Cecil Turtle that always races Bugs Bunny he( Cecil) and always wins[/i] There we go, that's what I meant. :D[/SIZE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [b]I don't think so, she told me that she's very pretty when she was young, and she attracted a lot of guys.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well I think you're attracting a lot of guys here, lol. So you can throw that in her face if you ever feel like it :D And Mystic Pan, I wanna see your pic too! Mostly because Pan's my fav character, lol. But ya, I wanna see what you look like too!! :) Edit: Nerdsy, I do believe that person you thought was Transtic was the almighty Gackt, lol. TN tends to put his pics up too. I could be wrong though.[/SIZE]
Phantasy Freak Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Okay, there are so manby pics here, so I'm only going to comment on some of them. Safer: Finally you show your pic. You told us over 6 months ago you were going to show it. You don't look at all like I pictured you... I pictured you to look like Sephiroth... But that's because at one poitn you actually told us you looked like him, except for your hair. Cera: Once again, about time. I've been waiting a while to see your pic too. You look so much like I pictured you too look like, it's scary. Trastic: 0.o Okay, you seem to look different then when I saw you in another pic of you. First, you had spiky blonde hair. Your shoulders didn't seem as wide, and you looked quite a bit shorter. Maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else. Ginny: Beautiful as always. *drools* Phantasy Freak: You are not ugly... And neither is Angel.. And WHAT! Angel's grounded! For how long? Tell her I said hi! Wait, by ASH you are talking about Angel_Saturn_Healer right?:blush: I cann never remember that... Alright, that's all the pics I can actually remember... Now on to mine. I don't have it on this compueter, so I'm going to make a link... My pi later... Later, when I get back to my other computer, I will post up the OB gif. It's a gif consisting of Angel_Saturn_Healer's, TOPAZ's, Ultima's, Voodookanaka's, Masterfork's and my pics. [/B][/QUOTE] She was supposedly grounded for a lil while she might be ungrounded...I know she got grounded for her grades though...*looks innocent*didn't hear that from me...*runs off*
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]just exactly how did everyone here picture me, anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=limegreen]Oh....Hmmm..... Tall, white beard, long robe..... surrounded by an aurora of blinding white light.[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Okay, there are so manby pics here, so I'm only going to comment on some of them. Safer: Finally you show your pic. You told us over 6 months ago you were going to show it. You don't look at all like I pictured you... I pictured you to look like Sephiroth... But that's because at one poitn you actually told us you looked like him, except for your hair. [/B][/QUOTE] heh, you got it mixed up, I said I used to look like sephiroth when I was 17 because my hair was as long as his, heh....
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B] Did you just say that because I said you're cute! [/B][/QUOTE] no i'm as serious as a heart attack :D
Sara Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=limegreen]Oh....Hmmm..... Tall, white beard, long robe..... surrounded by an aurora of blinding white light.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh....yes, quite....[/FONT] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Cera: Once again, about time. I've been waiting a while to see your pic too. You look so much like I pictured you too look like, it's scary. [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=century gothic]::small voice:: Sorry.... It only took me what, eight months, to post it.... Heh. I look like you imagined? Huh. Coolies.[/FONT]
Lotus Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Should this thread be sticky, so the members can post their picture? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] no i'm as serious as a heart attack :D [/B][/QUOTE] Heart attack!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
coolkam007 Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 ........ i was being serious again..:wigout: :rolleyes: :laugh: :) hehe
Lotus Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]........ i was being serious again..:wigout: :rolleyes: :laugh: :) hehe [/B][/QUOTE] Cammy, you don't look serious. (look at your avatar)
Nerdsy Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/in3/nerdsy/N_man.gif]My Pic[/URL] Alright, there's me. :drunk: I took that pic about 6 months ago. Crap, it won't let me attach the OB gif... I'll have to save it to a website... I'll do it tomorrow.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 I remember that pic! :D But you should post one where you are looking straight at the camara. :D I WANT TO SEE SMILE! :D and Lotus is right..you're cute... guys with glasses are adorable! :D
Nerdsy Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 I aint cute...lol Well, I'm getting a scanner here soon, and I was planning to take a pic of me looking straight at the camera. Then you can see that I'm not cute!
Shy Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Nerdsy, you look sort of like your avatar. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I think you kind of look like your avatar Lotus. Nerdsy though, I don't really think he looks like Mario. But I could be wrong...[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]I dont think Nerdsy looks like his avatar. Nerdsy. He looks like stalker!! lol j/k :D And ya, Now that Shyguy mentioned it, you [i]do[/i] look a bit like you avatar, Lotus. Neato. Heh, if I looked like [i]my[/i] avatar, that'd just be pretty freakin' awesome, lol. Darn, gonna have to wait until tomorrow to see the OB gif. :p *sniff sniff* :bawl: I wanna show you peoples my pictuuure!!!!! Grr.. stupid computer doesn't have a working scanner. Hpmh... it's a conspiracy I tell you! :nervous:[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now