Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Yea hput the dictionary does it RUH-Eye-UN But i too do it RYE- YIN
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Can you people get back on topic please? Thanks. I still think that story about the guy dumping you because his room was messy makes no sense, I think I'm just stupid though, lol[/SIZE]
Queen Asuka Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 You guys...I love to touch guys' hair if it's spiked...and I LOVE for people to play with my hair, too.....my hair is all the way down to my waist and it's perfectly straight...and when people play with it, I just melt. I take really good care of it because I want it to look healthy. And I want a guy! I'm TALKING to a guy *SHMILES* and I'm REALLY happy about it, too.
Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I wish ppl would stroke my hair more often and does someone keep deleting one of my posts????
Vegitto4 Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][b][color=darkred] My name is Ryan but I pronounce it Rye-un.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] wow, that was spam, in my opinion, but ho well, my name is Ryan as well, and if you couldn't tell look in LM's sig. I am there. he he. anyway, How many chicks have you had to turn down Pyro munkie???
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oh man, I don't know. I've had to turn down a lot, probably at most 10 a month, I'm not getting it as often as I used to, but ya.[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Vegitto, Ur a good man my bad, :nervous: :worried: I mnot here-_- camoluflouges* [color=crimson][size=1][i]Pikeon, please try to take more care with your posts. This kind of quality is terrible...it goes directly against our forum rules. Try to take more care in future.[/color][/size][/i]
James Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Oh man, I don't know. I've had to turn down a lot, probably at most 10 a month, I'm not getting it as often as I used to, but ya.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]So why are all these women going after you? Are you [b]really[/b] hot, or are there just lots of desperate women where you live? lol.[/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]So why are all these women going after you? Are you [b]really[/b] hot, or are there just lots of desperate women where you live? lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZe=1]Eh, probably both. A lot of people tell me I'm very attractive, and I'm sure a lot of girls here are desperate if they go for the so-called "outcast". I sure do wish they'd leave me alone, lol. But I'm sure it'll go away, there are only so many girls that have the opportunity to confront me on a daily basis. Ah well, I can't do much else except say "not thanks"[/SIZE]
Queen Asuka Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I never have a chance to turn down guys...they never come to me really...although I just went through a break up or whatever about a month ago.
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ok, Pikeon, you [b][i]really[/i][/b] need to work on your post quality here. I can't make sense of just about anything you say, and from what I couldn't read of that last post, it seemed like utter spam to me, I didn't see anything in there about anything relating to this topic. It's getting [b]very[/b] annoying. And Asuka, I wish I were you, well except still me just that I didn't have to deal with turning down people, it's about as annoying as Pikeon's posting :p[/SIZE]
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZe=1]Eh, probably both. A lot of people tell me I'm very attractive, and I'm sure a lot of girls here are desperate if they go for the so-called "outcast". I sure do wish they'd leave me alone, lol. But I'm sure it'll go away, there are only so many girls that have the opportunity to confront me on a daily basis. Ah well, I can't do much else except say "not thanks"[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Wow wish i was that lucky....I am the outcast but i guess no desperate girls around...Oh well I have found someone I like else where..and being alone can be peaceful....
Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 ok like this the Last relationship i was in lasted about 12 months but now mine is currently 5 months and runnin the shortest relationship i was in lasted 5 seconds
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]Wow wish i was that lucky....I am the outcast but i guess no desperate girls around...Oh well I have found someone I like else where..and being alone can be peaceful....[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, I've found a person too, the same girl I mentioned ealier in this topic. I talk to her on AIM all the time and it is just a blast I tell ya. We constantly debate over which one of us is the brightest and shiniest, or which of us is the coolest, and stuff like that. There's rarely a dull moment. Man oh man, she's just the greatest gal I know. Pikeon, ok, thanks for clearing that up. Now I see the relevence of it to the topic, lol. 5 seconds huh? Wow, lol. The only relationship I've had lasted three months :p[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 a relationship is the quality of being ina relation
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]Whats a relationship? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]LMAO! Aww, poor Mask, lol. I'm sure you'll find out some day. Oh goodness that was just an unexcpected post that caused an excruciatingly large amount of hilarity :laugh:[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 actually piro he deserved a smack acorss the head
BabyGirl Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]LMAO! Aww, poor Mask, lol. I'm sure you'll find out some day. Oh goodness that was just an unexcpected post that caused an excruciatingly large amount of hilarity :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Baha! My thoughts exactly, Piro...gahh, what a night...:drunk:[/color]
Lotus Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 How do you know if that person is the right one for you?
9mm Avenger Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]LMAO! Aww, poor Mask, lol. I'm sure you'll find out some day. Oh goodness that was just an unexcpected post that caused an excruciatingly large amount of hilarity :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] lol. Thats me. I have never been in a relationship.:eek:
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 thats a hard one.....I think it is different for everyone...for me it is a cobination of a feeling i get and how comfertable i feel around the person...
9mm Avenger Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Thank u Piro, ur little coment made my day...U remind me of a girl at my school, actually.....She keeps insulting me.
Recommended Posts