OtakuBoards

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Silver Mew

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

Punks are so AWESOME! And spikes are the coolest thing EVER. And I notice you DO like flames, too...hmm...interesting! Teehee;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I have spikes. That is to say...I [i]had[/i] spikes.

Don't have 'em at the moment. :(

But whenever I get my hair cut short enough...it's really funny...just about everyone I meet asks if they can touch my hair. People are always fascinated by 'em lol.

[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]I have spikes. That is to say...I [i]had[/i] spikes.

Don't have 'em at the moment. :(

But whenever I get my hair cut short enough...it's really funny...just about everyone I meet asks if they can touch my hair. People are always fascinated by 'em lol.

[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

whoa..freaky...do you let them though?

My guy freinds..they hate it when people touch their hair..lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

whoa..freaky...do you let them though?

My guy freinds..they hate it when people touch their hair..lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Heh, whenever I have spikes...they're really little. And so, they are fairly sensitive.

Usually I let people touch them if they want to...it feels nice. lol

Someone was sitting next to me once and touching my hair without even thinking of it...and my leg was kicking like a puppy. ^_^

Weird, yes. But I enjoyed it. lol[/color][/size]

[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Heh, whenever I have spikes...they're really little. And so, they are fairly sensitive.

Someone was sitting next to me once and touching my hair without even thinking of it...and my leg was kicking like a puppy. ^_^

Weird, yes. But I enjoyed it. lol[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Kicking like a puppy? that's cute..lol
yeah...I know how you feel...I like it when they run their hands through my hair..but I end up sleeping..lol

it's bad when I'm in class, though. :( My teachers get mad..lol

[B]

Kicking like a puppy? that's cute..lol
yeah...I know how you feel...I like it when they run their hands through my hair..but I end up sleeping..lol

it's bad when I'm in class, though. :( My teachers get mad..lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=1]Heh, well...some people can do the whole "hair stroking" thing really well. And I am literally putty in their hands lol...I think that my spikes are my weakness. -_-

[/color][/size]

[B]

Weird, yes. But I enjoyed it. lol[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

james... i must say... that... you are driving me completely insane.

[SIZE=1]Lol, I usually [i]HATE[/i] it when people touch my hair, but I let them do it anyway, I think it's fun and then I just fix it to the best of my ability. And since I don't carry a comb with me wherever I go it doesn't look the best but it works :p Girls like to mess with my hair because it's naturally soft or something. They asked if I use conditioner and I was like "what's that?" lol :D But ya, I would soooooooo get spikes if i could, but I'd need cement to hold them up, lol. My hair is too long for standard spiking stuff, and it's not even as long as I want it But if I [i]did[/i] ever spike my hair I'd probably spike it backwards a bit :smirk:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

james... i must say... that... you are driving me completely insane. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]o.O He was giving me freaky odd images...bah :cross:

Oh and I forgot to say that I love touching guys' hair! It's the best if you're just cuddling or something and you can just run your fingers through it and they fall asleep...aww so cute :angel:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]No, I don't have a damn boyfriend. *Finally snaps and throws computer out window*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

are you kidding me??!?! I figured every guy would drop at your feet, but if you want to know who I like, then look at my sig, I got introuble for you being in there baby girl

heh, a little off-topic, eh? No matter, I'll tie it in...
Anyways, James, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I completely melt when people play w/ my hair, it feels so nice......... although I don't remember kicking my leg like a puppy ^^ lol, that sounds cute. Tyler, 'the guy I'm currently seeing' plays w/ my hair. ahhh, very dangerous it is, I almost always fall asleep. I like back rubs, too (nothing more than that, to all you of evil mind:naughty: ). Heh, but yeah, I love it when people play w/ my hair.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]o.O He was giving me freaky odd images...bah :cross:
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

see, that was not what i meant at all.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

are you kidding me??!?! I figured every guy would drop at your feet, but if you want to know who I like, then look at my sig, I got introuble for you being in there baby girl [/B][/QUOTE]

vegitto4! i was just kidding about that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

james... i must say... that... you are driving me completely insane. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I am? :confused:

I uh...have no idea why. I was just sayin' that I like it when people play with my spikes lol.

Is it really all [b]that[/b] weird? :o [/color][/size]

[B]well...as for me..I don't have one..and i'm not looking for one..lol

For some odd reason, I'm really comfortable with guys and stuff..but the moment they act as if they want to be more then friends..I freak out..I just like ahving friends to talk to and stuff. I'm not looking for a guy right now. I agree with Lady M...boyfriend=rules, jealousy, and BS. I don't want to put up with that right now..I'm only 15..I have enough time for guys..LATER. :)
I enjoy being dingle and just having fun. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
I know exactly how you feel.. Thiers a guy at school who likes me,too much.. Hes always asking me out,but I don't want to go out! I'm fine the way I am,sitting at home watching my Dbz movies,playing N64,and Drawing... I told him I don't want to,thiers nothing wrong with him,I mean hes really nice,but I don't want one! I'm tired of em! This girl at school has a problem,she thinks I like him,because he helps me on stuff at school,but we're just friends,nothing more! Monday she starting singing that sitten in tree song,scares me that people can be so d*mn dumb! I have alot of guy friends,that doesn't mean I want to go out with them! I want to injoy my life,and not with a guy! I hang out my brother and his friends alot,thier all 2 years or more younger than me,but thier so fun! They like about the same things as me,and I get along with them all very well. When one of his friends come over I always play N64 with em,its fun. My brother kind of strange though,not in a bad way really,just diffrent... He doesn't care what anyone thinks of him,he doesn't spike his hair,he doesn't listen to the radio(he likes his 007 soundtrack better),ect.. He plays video games,likes Dbz,race cars,remote controle cars(heavy duty ones,which he doesn't have),his familly,and our 3 cats.. Sorry,I went off subject way to much.

Wow from this poll it looks like lots of single people in here. This is interesting all these people who want to stay single...I understand how they feel but I occaisonally go out with the one friend i have around here...It tears me apart sometimes to watch him with his g/f and I wish I had someone like that in my own life...

[SIZE=1]SaiyanPrincessX, I'm basically the same way, except the guy is a girl, lol. I only knew she liked me through her friends(who are also my friends), because one of them told me. You know, i really like talking to her, and I really like hangin out with her, she's one of the most awesome people I know personally, I'm just not looking for any sort of relationship right now. And then recently the same friend that told me she liked me said that she liked me just as a friend now because she feels that I could never like her as she does me.. and that made me really sad, because I [i]do[/i] like her, I'm just unable to show it, it's part of being an Aquarius, lol, they're not proned to showing a lot of emotion towards people. And turst me, I am the exact definition of an Aquarius, lol. It sucks for me [i]and[/i] her, but I guess that's just the way it is.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1] It sucks for me [i]and[/i] her, but I guess that's just the way it is.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Grr I hate stuff like that.....If you really really wanted to you could find a way!! their is always another choice it is never JUST THE WAY IT IS!!:flaming:

I absolutely LOVE it when people touch my hair... or more so, like rub their fingers in my hair... awwwww it feels so great... not great like THAT kinda great but soothing and oh so comfortable.... it'll make me go to sleep.... one of my dreams is to lie with my boyfriend or whoever and just have them stroke my hair.. lol it sounds nasty but thats not what I meant!...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I absolutely LOVE it when people touch my hair... or more so, like rub their fingers in my hair... awwwww it feels so great... not great like THAT kinda great but soothing and oh so comfortable.... it'll make me go to sleep.... one of my dreams is to lie with my boyfriend or whoever and just have them stroke my hair.. lol it sounds nasty but thats not what I meant!... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what ya mean! I don't want to seem selfish here..but that's one reason I want a b/f..lol in the future that is! lol
Just cuddle up and have him run his fingers throughn my hair. :)

*begins to daydream*

[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]I am? :confused:

I uh...have no idea why. I was just sayin' that I like it when people play with my spikes lol.

Is it really all [b]that[/b] weird? :o [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

erm... no... no, seriously, not wierd at all. that's not what i meant.