OtakuBoards

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Silver Mew

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

erm... no... no, seriously, not wierd at all. that's not what i meant. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh...well erm, maybe you should tell me what you mean lol. Because I have no idea. :(

Mystic/Transtic: I'm an [b]expert[/b] at the whole hair stroking thing (ew lol). It's one of my favourite things to do...even when I do it to someone else, it's a soothing thing.

Anyway...where is this topic going...hehe

[/color][/size]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I absolutely LOVE it when people touch my hair... or more so, like rub their fingers in my hair... awwwww it feels so great... not great like THAT kinda great but soothing and oh so comfortable.... it'll make me go to sleep.... one of my dreams is to lie with my boyfriend or whoever and just have them stroke my hair.. lol it sounds nasty but thats not what I meant!... [/B][/QUOTE]
I hate people touching my hair. It feel odd.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]Grr I hate stuff like that.....If you really really wanted to you could find a way!! their is always another choice it is never JUST THE WAY IT IS!!:flaming:[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Gah :p I should have expanded on that thought. I meant that's just the way it is for now, I'm not even looking for anybody, so I don't feel a need to do anything about it. When I feel that I need someone else in my life, then I'll probably do something.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Gah :p I should have expanded on that thought. I meant that's just the way it is for now, I'm not even looking for anybody, so I don't feel a need to do anything about it. When I feel that I need someone else in my life, then I'll probably do something.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

....oh ok.....hehe sorry bout that but i hate it when people act like they can't do anything about stuff.....

Do I Have A Boyfriend?

*stares at Krillen*

You wanna answer this?

Krillen: -eep!-

:p

J/K... I dunno, must agree w/ Krillen, in my f'ed up life, I really don't know, nor do I really think I want to know...

besides..

Krillen is a good sex toy :devil:

JK!!!!!!

*dreams of stroking Transtic's hair*

it's just not fair. The best ones are gay. (nothing against gay people! not intended)

*cries and continues to dream of stroking Transtic's hair*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh...well erm, maybe you should tell me what you mean lol. Because I have no idea. :(

Mystic/Transtic: I'm an [b]expert[/b] at the whole hair stroking thing (ew lol). It's one of my favourite things to do...even when I do it to someone else, it's a soothing thing.

Anyway...where is this topic going...hehe

[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

::flys James to Florida::

::waits for his hair to be stroked:: lol... .... owwwww I just bit my mouth!... aww well that kinda just ruined the whole scene didn't it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

::flys James to Florida::

::waits for his hair to be stroked:: lol... .... owwwww I just bit my mouth!... aww well that kinda just ruined the whole scene didn't it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hey! *pouts* Don't I get to take part in this? I guess not...*hits TN on the back of his head so that he bites his mouth again* Hehehe, that's what you get :p

Oh...*feels bad* mesa sorry...caffine getting to me again...wheee![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hey! *pouts* Don't I get to take part in this? I guess not...*hits TN on the back of his head so that he bites his mouth again* Hehehe, that's what you get :p

Oh...*feels bad* mesa sorry...caffine getting to me again...wheee![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Mesa.. Jar Jar Binks.. Anakin Skywalker.. the olderone... *drools* *dreams of stroking Anakin's hair* *dreams of stroking TN's hair*

so unfair

*Joins BabyGirl in the TN Head Hitting Game*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

*drools* *dreams of stroking Anakin's hair* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Stop invading MY fantasies you little wench! *starts a catfight* Anakin is MINE...not yours! *steals Hayden Christiansen and runs away*

Bah! :devil: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Do I Have A Boyfriend?

*stares at Krillen*

You wanna answer this?

Krillen: -eep!-

:p

J/K... I dunno, must agree w/ Krillen, in my f'ed up life, I really don't know, nor do I really think I want to know...

besides..

Krillen is a good sex toy :devil:

JK!!!!!!

*dreams of stroking Transtic's hair*

it's just not fair. The best ones are gay. (nothing against gay people! not intended)

*cries and continues to dream of stroking Transtic's hair* [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG! I cant believe she just said that!

But I have to Admit, I am a good Sex toy!!!! MUhahahhah!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]o_O That makes no sense...whatsoever...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

alright,I'll explain,well,he really dumped me cause somebody made fun of him after he told them he was going out with me,and then I called him and asked him why he dumped me,cause when he did it,all he told me was he had too,so then I called and asked and he's like "my room isn't clean,my parents are devorced and I'm getting bad grades"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Well I have had a girl friend for 7 months then i broke up wit her then i had another girlfriend for like 2 weeks then i broke up wit her lol! I am single now [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I wonder why? :rolleyes: It seems you can't keep a girl for too long of a time. :smirk: Oh well, who am I to talk? I've only had one :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]

OMG! I cant believe she just said that!

But I have to Admit, I am a good Sex toy!!!! MUhahahhah! [/B][/QUOTE]
ohh Krillen gettn the girls????? Krillen you Dog,!!! :laugh: :laugh:
and piro what happened to all of the u so good and communacative???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]and piro what happened to all of the u so good and communacative??? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I never said I was good with communicating, just this one girl who's easy to talk to, just that one, the rest are really hard to talk to :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I never said I was good with communicating, just this one girl who's easy to talk to, just that one, the rest are really hard to talk to :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean Piro....Their is one girl i can talk to real easly and all the others i just can't talk to really easy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]well in a previous post u posted not too long ago u say u have amany girls [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Noooo, I said I've turned down many girls, I didnt neccesarily know them. Read my posts better there sonny jim, lol :p

*reads Pikeon's next post...* Ok, Sam![/SIZE]