OtakuBoards

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Silver Mew

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys...I love to touch guys' hair if it's spiked...and I LOVE for people to play with my hair, too.....my hair is all the way down to my waist and it's perfectly straight...and when people play with it, I just melt. I take really good care of it because I want it to look healthy. And I want a guy! I'm TALKING to a guy *SHMILES* and I'm REALLY happy about it, too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=darkred] My name is Ryan but I pronounce it Rye-un.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

wow, that was spam, in my opinion, but ho well, my name is Ryan as well, and if you couldn't tell look in LM's sig. I am there. he he. anyway, How many chicks have you had to turn down Pyro munkie???

Vegitto, Ur a good man my bad,
:nervous: :worried: I mnot here-_- camoluflouges*

[color=crimson][size=1][i]Pikeon, please try to take more care with your posts. This kind of quality is terrible...it goes directly against our forum rules.

Try to take more care in future.[/color][/size][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oh man, I don't know. I've had to turn down a lot, probably at most 10 a month, I'm not getting it as often as I used to, but ya.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]So why are all these women going after you? Are you [b]really[/b] hot, or are there just lots of desperate women where you live? lol.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]So why are all these women going after you? Are you [b]really[/b] hot, or are there just lots of desperate women where you live? lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZe=1]Eh, probably both. A lot of people tell me I'm very attractive, and I'm sure a lot of girls here are desperate if they go for the so-called "outcast". I sure do wish they'd leave me alone, lol. But I'm sure it'll go away, there are only so many girls that have the opportunity to confront me on a daily basis. Ah well, I can't do much else except say "not thanks"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Ok, Pikeon, you [b][i]really[/i][/b] need to work on your post quality here. I can't make sense of just about anything you say, and from what I couldn't read of that last post, it seemed like utter spam to me, I didn't see anything in there about anything relating to this topic. It's getting [b]very[/b] annoying.

And Asuka, I wish I were you, well except still me just that I didn't have to deal with turning down people, it's about as annoying as Pikeon's posting :p[/SIZE]

[B][SIZe=1]Eh, probably both. A lot of people tell me I'm very attractive, and I'm sure a lot of girls here are desperate if they go for the so-called "outcast". I sure do wish they'd leave me alone, lol. But I'm sure it'll go away, there are only so many girls that have the opportunity to confront me on a daily basis. Ah well, I can't do much else except say "not thanks"[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow wish i was that lucky....I am the outcast but i guess no desperate girls around...Oh well I have found someone I like else where..and being alone can be peaceful....

ok like this

the Last relationship i was in lasted about 12 months
but now mine is currently 5 months and runnin
the shortest relationship i was in lasted 5 seconds

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]Wow wish i was that lucky....I am the outcast but i guess no desperate girls around...Oh well I have found someone I like else where..and being alone can be peaceful....[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, I've found a person too, the same girl I mentioned ealier in this topic. I talk to her on AIM all the time and it is just a blast I tell ya. We constantly debate over which one of us is the brightest and shiniest, or which of us is the coolest, and stuff like that. There's rarely a dull moment. Man oh man, she's just the greatest gal I know.

Pikeon, ok, thanks for clearing that up. Now I see the relevence of it to the topic, lol. 5 seconds huh? Wow, lol. The only relationship I've had lasted three months :p[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]LMAO! Aww, poor Mask, lol. I'm sure you'll find out some day. Oh goodness that was just an unexcpected post that caused an excruciatingly large amount of hilarity :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Baha! My thoughts exactly, Piro...gahh, what a night...:drunk:[/color]

[B][SIZE=1]LMAO! Aww, poor Mask, lol. I'm sure you'll find out some day. Oh goodness that was just an unexcpected post that caused an excruciatingly large amount of hilarity :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol. Thats me. I have never been in a relationship.:eek: