Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      25


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i prefer the term flirting.. o_O;; and besides.. all i really want are hugs ^_^ *hugs akito* [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]So Kam is a hug fiend, it all is beginning to make sense now. How would your "wife" feel about this? Also, exactly what compelled you to get "married" on a message board. I am very curious...[/SIZE]
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Concerning the topic...a few days ago, I would have said Yes...sadly...I wish I still could...[/COLOR] :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww, I'm sorry to here that Rico............

And for the topic, yes I do! And if anyone wants to know her name for some particular reason, it's Michala Lee.........

As coolkam007 might already know, from an argument which turned out to be a mix-up in another topic, I did have a girl called Sarah Jade, but not no more.....:(
Posted
Final, ur avatar is DA PIMP!!! And I don't like having guys hugging me! *Takes out a katana and cuts Kam into little peices, drops them into a fire, then puts the ash in a big jar, then flys over the mountians, and pours half the ash over them, and heads towards the sea and dumps the other half in there* There, u can't be huggin guys if u aren't in one piece:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]What about all those ladies in your avatar flash? [/B][/QUOTE]

Those aren't Girlfriends... Those are my Love slaves. :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Those aren't Girlfriends... Those are my Love slaves.:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Gotta love those... love...slaves.. *Shudders at the thought of Flash with love slaves*

I have love slaves :D i just can't show them in my avatar :(
Posted
Well. . a big fat NO for me and having a g/f. I think I am just fooling myself by saying that there is someone out there for me, because . .well. . *looks around, and sees no one*See??

*sighs* I have had a few that might have been close, then I turn around, and they are off sleeping with someone else, so I suppose that is a pretty clear sign that it wasn't meant to be =/ But that is how my life goes. . . worry too much about other people's feelings instead of my own, and I get burned, everytime =( Too bad for me (depressed now) . . LOL, later. . .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Concerning the topic...a few days ago, I would have said Yes...sadly...I wish I still could...[/COLOR] :( [/B][/QUOTE]

huh?! what happened between you and raiha?!

anyway, I agree that this topic is becoming spam, they've been arguing about hugs for the last 3 pages....

if it continues, then closed it shall be....
Posted
*groans* my mother is always asking me this question. she wants grandkids.

no way, i do not have a boyfriend. i have love slaves, like final flash. boyfriend=rules, jealousy, bs... all of which i hate... i get everything a boyfriend can give w/out actually having to have one...

kam... so you guys had some sort of exchanging of vows online... what does that mean exactly? you're not legally married are you? i didn't think that sort of thing could happen, but i could be wrong. disregard if this is a stupid question...

"well the girl i knew & the bonds that we grew turned into a ball & chain..." --ball & chain, sublime
Posted
Hmm, well i have had a few. Longest was my last one. 5 months....She was sooo hot too, now she talks to me but doesnt like me. We might go out again.
Posted
Hmmm.... do I have boyfriend.... yes and no. It's more like a 'dating' thing, nothing 'official'. That's what ruins it all, by saying 'okay, let's have a steady relationship', you automatically put an expiration date on it, b/c it will run out sooner or later. I've been 'seeing' this dude for about a month and half now...... I'm quite proud b/c that's a long time for me!:blush: :laugh: :naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]*groans* my mother is always asking me this question. she wants grandkids.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Glad my parents don't want any grnadchildren from me.... thy certainly aren't gonna get any :p

DId I respond to this question?... oh well.... no I don't have a boyfriend.... at the moment...
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]There's a boy at school what has a crush on me, but the truth is--I do not have the time, the energy, or the motivation for any sort of bf/gf relationship right now.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Glad my parents don't want any grnadchildren from me.... thy certainly aren't gonna get any :p
[/B][/QUOTE]

transtic, would you have a kid if you could? do you not want one at all? b/c it would be a shame not to perpetuate your gorgeous genes...

(p.s. sorry if this is too personal.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]
b/c it would be a shame not to perpetuate your gorgeous genes...
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]But it's so true :)[/color]
Posted
[B]I don't have a girlfriend, which is a shame. But i do have a lot of friends who are girls, which is better than nothing, in fact it's great![/B]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I dont have a girlfriend, however today a girl told me she was [B]'in love' [/B] with me.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...