Silver Mew Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 This is not a post to try to get a boyfriend because I have one.I just wanted to know how many people from Otaku have g-friends and b-friends.:babble:
PiroMunkie Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]Eh, I used to have a girlfriend, then we borke up becasue we weren't doing anything at all (and she wasn't the nicest person, lol). I'm not really looking for one right now, just kinda sitting back and seeing who comes looking for me.[/SIZE]
Guest Akito Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Ummm, isn't this sorta like spam? Cause, well, it looks like it, but, to get on topic, nope, dun have a g/f.
Sui Generis Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Nope...I don't have a girl friend.....I have almost given up on them...Won't tho...Just waiting for that certain one!
Sephiroth Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 I have a fiance', does that count as a girlfriend....
BabyGirl Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [color=deeppink]No, I don't have a damn boyfriend. *Finally snaps and throws computer out window*[/color]
coolkam007 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 well. i technically have a wife :) .. and i love her very much.. but irl we are only b/f g/f
Lotus Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]well. i technically have a wife :) .. and i love her very much.. but irl we are only b/f g/f [/B][/QUOTE] You're married?
coolkam007 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 well.. if thats what you call it these days.. O_o
Lotus Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Cam, if I knew you're married, then I wouldn't gave you a hug. Your wife can hug you.
Sephiroth Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Cam, if I knew you're married, then I wouldn't gave you a hug. Your wife can hug you. [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I don't think he would complain....
coolkam007 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 .... dammit.. >.<' lol.. .. :/ .. i dont get to see my g/f very often.. :(
Harry Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 wow people get married at 15 now. it's getting younger and younger. and yes i have a girlfriend. for 6 months now i think
Lotus Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Cam, let me get this straight, You're 15 You're married You have a girlfriend
Shy Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]I know how you feel Babygirl...:bawl: :mad: (mad plus crying equals shyguy when he gets upset about not having a girlfriend) [/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 i'm 15, i have a g/f... we got married on another message board.. ^^;; ..
Guest Akito Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Dude, u are like, DA PLAYER on these boards then. Hittin on Lotus, ur g/f, and another chick online, and god knows how many! Of course, i'm hittin on like, 20 or so women online as well, hehe, well, ok, maybe two or three.
coolkam007 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Dude, u are like, DA PLAYER on these boards then. Hittin on Lotus, ur g/f, and another chick online, and god knows how many! Of course, i'm hittin on like, 20 or so women online as well, hehe, well, ok, maybe two or three. [/B][/QUOTE] i have one girlfriend, shes also my wife (sorry if you thought i had a g/f and a wife.. as if they where different people)
Guest Akito Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] i have one girlfriend, shes also my wife (sorry if you thought i had a g/f and a wife.. as if they where different people) [/B][/QUOTE] But the fact still remains, ur hitting on Lotus!
Queen Asuka Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 I don't have a boyfriend. I've had the most horrendous situations with guys lately. Everything that could go wrong has. But I am talking to someone who's making me feel better about everything. He's a really nice person.
coolkam007 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 i prefer the term flirting.. o_O;; and besides.. all i really want are hugs ^_^ *hugs akito*
Guest Akito Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i prefer the term flirting.. o_O;; and besides.. all i really want are hugs ^_^ *hugs akito* [/B][/QUOTE] *Takes out a katana and slices kam's arm's off* No touching! Only women touch, not guys!
Lotus Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Akito, let me straigthen this for you. Cam is not hitting on me. We just enjoy talking to each other. Cam, we are not flirting, we're just talking
Recommended Posts