OtakuBoards

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Silver Mew

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No

well, i have the same problem piro does. you might think it's nice to get hit on all the time, but guys can be such pervs. but, thinking on it, i used to be really ugly, nerdy, & scrawny, & all the guys dissed me, so i my current situation is definitely the lesser of 2 evils. plus now i have the self-confidence to hit on people myself.

for all you people who have trouble talking to the opposite sex, you're psyching yourself out. you've got to relax & think of them as an equal, not a member of the opposite sex. we're all people after all. i know, it's easier said than done, but you have to practice. talk to them as much as you can, eventually you'll feel comfortable.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i have the same problem piro does. you might think it's nice to get hit on all the time, but guys can be such pervs. but, thinking on it, i used to be really ugly, nerdy, & scrawny, & all the guys dissed me, so i my current situation is definitely the lesser of 2 evils. plus now i have the self-confidence to hit on people myself.

for all you people who have trouble talking to the opposite sex, you're psyching yourself out. you've got to relax & think of them as an equal, not a member of the opposite sex. we're all people after all. i know, it's easier said than done, but you have to practice. talk to them as much as you can, eventually you'll feel comfortable. [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen LM! It's not so great to get hit on; I personally always feel uncomfortable. And yeah, taking to members of the opposite sex is not a big deal at all. They're people, too lol. Just talk to them like a friend, that's how you want to start off anyway, as friends.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Thank u Piro, ur little coment made my day...U remind me of a girl at my school, actually.....She keeps insulting me.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ok, I didn't mean to insult you if I did.. and this post of yours here kinda frightens me in that you compared me to a girl when I'm a guy :eek: lol :D

And Lotus, I'm with Anti on your question of how do you know if someone is the right one for you?.. It's going to be different, although, I see it the same way Anti does :p

And Lady Macaiodh, you little description here : [i]"really ugly, nerdy, & scrawny"[/i] That's basically me in a nutshell :laugh: except I'm more geeky than nerdy :p I'm fairly modest so I'm not gonna call myself the hottest thing on the planet, and you haven't seen scrawny until you've seen me, lol :p

[edit]*read's Majora's next post* Lol, no prob Bob! :D ... BTW, is it just me or are there a lot of smilies in this post? lol :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok, I didn't mean to insult you if I did.. and this post of yours here kinda frightens me in that you compared me to a girl when I'm a guy :eek: lol :D

And Lotus, I'm with Anti on your question of how do you know if someone is the right one for you?.. It's going to be different, although, I see it the same way Anti does :p

And Lady Macaiodh, you little description here : [i]"really ugly, nerdy, & scrawny"[/i] That's basically me in a nutshell :laugh: except I'm more geeky than nerdy :p I'm fairly modest so I'm not gonna call myself the hottest thing on the planet, and you haven't seen scrawny until you've seen me, lol :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Woops! sorry about that? Well, whatever, we can't see any body were posting to, so we leave all up our imagination.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]for all you people who have trouble talking to the opposite sex, you're psyching yourself out. you've got to relax & think of them as an equal, not a member of the opposite sex. we're all people after all. i know, it's easier said than done, but you have to practice. talk to them as much as you can, eventually you'll feel comfortable. [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't have problem with talking to the opposite sex. Most of my friends are guys anyway. I just want to know when do you really know the border between friendship and beyond that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
I don't have problem with talking to the opposite sex. Most of my friends are guys anyway. I just want to know when do you really know the border between friendship and beyond that? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Basically...I think it's the kiss that determines all. After you cross that kiss barrier...you're more than friends. Of course, certain situations would be different, but I still think most have to do with the kiss, yes (hehehe ---> :smooch: )

Or, if you talk about it with a guy, then that can usually determine a lot. But...most guys are arse holes...ugh...stupid boys -_-[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I would have to agree with you Pikeon, but you never know, I never knew Baby girl was as hott as she is, LM either, but hey, you would be surprised.....:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]ROTFL! Ok, you are aware that I'm a guy right? I'm just asking because you mentioned both girls in that post, and James was referring to myself in his post that Pikeon responded too. And I get compliments from people all the time on how I look, so I wouldn't really call myself ugly. Though I'm fairly modest as I mentioned before so I'm not gonna say I'm dead sexy either :p

[edit]And Anti, Baby Girl said [i]most[/i] guys, not all :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Basically...I think it's the kiss that determines all. After you cross that kiss barrier...you're more than friends. Of course, certain situations would be different, but I still think most have to do with the kiss, yes (hehehe ---> :smooch: )

Or, if you talk about it with a guy, then that can usually determine a lot. But...most guys are arse holes...ugh...stupid boys -_-[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
No,no, BG, guys are cute. I feel comfortable talking to guys than girls. About the kiss, I don't think that will happen to me, I don't even hold the guys hand.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]o.O I resent that.....not all of us are "as* holes" or "stupid boys":flaming: .... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, yes, *most* guys. You have caught me at a bad moment...I'm dealing with a really dumb guy right now. No matter how much I luv him...he's still dumb :p[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, yes, *most* guys. You have caught me at a bad moment...I'm dealing with a really dumb guy right now. No matter how much I luv him...he's still dumb :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Confused?

Guest Voodookanaka
If I was to type GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would any of u understand?....................I guess not.

If u ppl think being hit on is unpleasant, at least u dot have to put up with being hit on by ppl of the same sex (Im straight) everyone thinks im gay coz to avoid me getting beat up a girl im kinda seing told everyone I was Gay coz shes got a Bf, but I told my mates that I dint want owt to do with her, so they told everyone I was gay so shed lose intrest, and Ive screwwed with her head for weeks now, and now shes done my head in......and I think shes with her BF right now coz she wont txt me, gaaahh!!!!!! Stupid horoscopes always being right!!!!!!!!! Ill show them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
Confused? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Who? *looks around* Who's confused? Me? You? Both?

If you want me to explain...it's this guy that I'm going out with tonight...I've known him for a while, but he moved to California for college. We decided that things would not work while he was out there, so...yeah, he's back to visit this weekend, and we're going out tonight.

But he's really oblivious to things and makes me upset. Yes :drunk: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]If I was to type GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would any of u understand?....................I guess not.

If u ppl think being hit on is unpleasant, at least u dot have to put up with being hit on by ppl of the same sex (Im straight) everyone thinks im gay coz to avoid me getting beat up a girl im kinda seing told everyone I was Gay coz shes got a Bf, but I told my mates that I dint want owt to do with her, so they told everyone I was gay so shed lose intrest, and Ive screwwed with her head for weeks now, and now shes done my head in......and I think shes with her BF right now coz she wont txt me, gaaahh!!!!!! Stupid horoscopes always being right!!!!!!!!! Ill show them. [/B][/QUOTE]

uh........ ROFLH!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry, but for some sick reason I find your situation hilarious. (lol.... sorry mate) But really, I'm sorry you're being hit...... on...... by....... other guys...... *snickers* ;) That's gotta suck though. Some mates you've got, eh? I'd be pissed off, ......... unless that's what you *wanted* them to do...... little extreme, don't you think? :therock: Ah well, hope all goes well for ya.

[B]

[color=deeppink]Who? *looks around* Who's confused? Me? You? Both?

But he's really oblivious to things and makes me upset. Yes :drunk: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Oblivious to things, he's just like my brother.
But it's kind of annoying.

Being hit on by another girl...that would be scary....although me and Anna have a big tendancy to fake people out and act like we LOVE each other in the NAUGHTY way...talking about whips and chains while innocent by-standers can hear us...isn't that RIGHT, Anna? But it's just a joke. I want a guy to talk to really.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]Being hit on by another girl...that would be scary....although me and Anna have a big tendancy to fake people out and act like we LOVE each other in the NAUGHTY way...talking about whips and chains while innocent by-standers can hear us...isn't that RIGHT, Anna? But it's just a joke. I want a guy to talk to really.....[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]LOL! A few of my friends (who are girls) do the exact same thing, it weirded me out a bit the first time they did it and then I realized they were joking :p It's pretty funny.[/SIZE]

Yeah, it's funny to see people SQUIRM or when they actually RUN OFF, then you just start laughing really hard. It's classic. If you ever need a way to make yourself feel better, just go to Burger King during Band competition when it's TOTALLY packed and start talking about the chain marks from last night with your girl friends...teehee....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]Yeah, it's funny to see people SQUIRM or when they actually RUN OFF, then you just start laughing really hard. It's classic. If you ever need a way to make yourself feel better, just go to Burger King during Band competition when it's TOTALLY packed and start talking about the chain marks from last night with your girl friends...teehee.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: Idn't it the truth?!! ahhh yes......... btw those scars are still a little tender. Next time be more gentle, K hon? ;) J/K y'all. It [i]is[/i] awfully funny (and Tori I do believe a couple of people are convinced! lol!) but it's all good 'cause the smart people know we're just joking. The rest of the time we're just messing w/ people's heads. heheheh....... :angel: :naughty: