OtakuBoards

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Silver Mew

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

transtic, would you have a kid if you could? do you not want one at all? b/c it would be a shame not to perpetuate your gorgeous genes...

(p.s. sorry if this is too personal.) [/B][/QUOTE]

Well.... i think eventually I'll want children, as of now... i'm not sure... If I settle down with someone... perhaps... I dunno if I'LL have a kid.. I may adopt.... I'm still not sure... we shall see one day.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...as for me..I don't have one..and i'm not looking for one..lol

For some odd reason, I'm really comfortable with guys and stuff..but the moment they act as if they want to be more then friends..I freak out..I just like ahving friends to talk to and stuff. I'm not looking for a guy right now. I agree with Lady M...boyfriend=rules, jealousy, and BS. I don't want to put up with that right now..I'm only 15..I have enough time for guys..LATER. :)
I enjoy being dingle and just having fun. :)

I like having a boyfriend, but everytime I get one, after 2 months I quit liking them. And it happens every single time. But if I don't commit, then I'll like the guy for years. So hopefully I'm not going to commit to anyone for a while. But I am talking to someone, and having a love life does make you feel better about yourself. It feels nice to actually be somebody's, and they take care of you and your feelings and keep you in check. And Anna, I'm not even going to comment about TYLER...*runs off cackling evilly*

-_- * Age is a number Tori!!! shaddup! :rolleyes: :cross: He hasn't pissed me off yet, so he can't be that bad, you've gotta admit that...... cut me some slck here! Look at what we have to pick from in good ol' JC! leave alone! :bawl: Nuthin wrong with my Tyler....... nyeh :cross: :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]-_- * Age is a number Tori!!! shaddup! :rolleyes: :cross: He hasn't pissed me off yet, so he can't be that bad, you've gotta admit that...... cut me some slck here! Look at what we have to pick from in good ol' JC! leave alone! :bawl: Nuthin wrong with my Tyler....... nyeh :cross: :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you two have some kind of inside joke going on here.

Anyway, loving someone is making quite a commitment. It can, at times, be a trying situation. But, at the end of the day its all worth it. I just happen to be having a bad day. That should explain my previous post...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you two have some kind of inside joke going on here.

Anyway, loving someone is making quite a commitment. It can, at times, be a trying situation. But, at the end of the day its all worth it. I just happen to be having a bad day. That should explain my previous post...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*Hugs Justin and sneaks a little kiss on his cheek* Ah...wait! [i]She's[/i] going to kill me! *runs away in terror*.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not really an inside joke, it's just that Anna is so much OLDER than the guy she's dating. But I still think they're so cute together, and HEY at least she has someone, right? Well hey, I'm talking to someone, too but STILL! At least mine's the same AGE as me, Anna! NYAH!!!!!!!!! *laughs really hard* And JC does suck for finding guys...nothing but drunk deer-huntin' rednecks. I need me a SKATER PUNK who has SPIKED hair and wears SPIKES and likes FIRE! By the way Anna, since you do have my name, don't forget I like FLAMES, now...teehee :D :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I need me a SKATER PUNK who has SPIKED hair and wears SPIKES and likes FIRE! By the way Anna, since you do have my name, don't forget I like FLAMES, now...teehee :D :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ok let's see here... I'm a wanna-be skater punk, lol. Otherwise im just punk. I WISH I had spiked hair. I'm getting a spiked dog collar the next chance I get :smirk: :D. And that fourth wouldn't shouldn't even be a question, lol :D Darn darn darn, so close yet so far...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, ok let's see here... I'm a wanna-be skater punk, lol. Otherwise im just punk. I WISH I had spiked hair. I'm getting a spiked dog collar the next chance I get :smirk: :D. And that fourth wouldn't shouldn't even be a question, lol :D Darn darn darn, so close yet so far...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Punks are so AWESOME! And spikes are the coolest thing EVER. And I notice you DO like flames, too...hmm...interesting! Teehee;)

[B]Punks are so AWESOME! And spikes are the coolest thing EVER. And I notice you DO like flames, too...hmm...interesting! Teehee;)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I got a wink!!! I do believe that is a good sign! Eh, when it comes to girls I don't look for much.. though that's probably because I'm not really looking. But I do enjoy a good sense of humor, same/similar taste in music, and other stuff.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, I got a wink!!! I do believe that is a good sign! Eh, when it comes to girls I don't look for much.. though that's probably because I'm not really looking. But I do enjoy a good sense of humor, same/similar taste in music, and other stuff.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

So then, what type of music do you like? Because that's something I like too...obviously punks would like the same kind of music as me, most likely....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

Gah! we are obviously from the same hometown! [/B][/QUOTE]

So then, where ARE you from? Because I wouldn't be surprised..unless this is a national thing because I could have SWORE people weren't this bad everywhere...or maybe I was WRONG...*runs off scared*

[B]So then, what type of music do you like? Because that's something I like too...obviously punks would like the same kind of music as me, most likely....[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Gah, plbbt! I hate answering this question. Let's see, I like punk rock. Lol, that just about sums it up! I could seriously go on and on and on with the hundreds of thousand of bands that I like, so I'm not even gonna attempt it, lol :D[/SIZE]

umm a g/f.....nope don't have one of those...that proubably has something to do with me having practicully no life....but hey look at my Name and it explains it all...for those who are slow.... Anti AKA Anti Social....amongest other things but i won't go into that...besides that I am talking to someone who I am starting to like :D

[quote]
I need me a SKATER PUNK who has SPIKED hair and wears SPIKES and likes FIRE! By the way Anna, since you do have my name, don't forget I like FLAMES, now...teehee
[/quote]

hmms flames: yes , Skater Punk....NO , Spiked Hair.....HELL NO!! Spike....Nah... The last two are my brother.....Skater Punk/Prep with Spiked Hair. Spikes....no one i know.... Fire though....I like fire for my own reasons....I would explain but that would be way way off topic