Sailor Meike Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ADAM. :)
Milliardo Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Actully, I made a little error: I was thinking about custom ranks, not custom avatars. Mods can change custom ranks if Adam turned it on, and custom avatars you can probably ask any admin, if they'll let you (since you're mods anyway). Otherwise, you still need to get to 500 posts. Sorry for the error.
conpiracymonki Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 500?! This is gonna b a looooooong week [B]Um...no offense Adam but u'r avatar looks funny, hihihi![/B] I think I'll change my sig, dang fine idea Spyro [B]PS; Ain't tyco Tico?[/B]
Little Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 hey that's cool man I have along way to go
Kuja Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]just don't spam be informative or kuja will delete 1 post everytime you hit 499 jk... [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]umm he can only delete posts in his forum... and if he takes it for no reason people will report him...,. but not me because hes a funny mod... ands cool... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i do think i am the strictest mod... but then again... i have been doing stuff like this for years... thou i normally did it for online gameing leagues... but i get sick of spam... and decided to delete a lot more of it than other mods... so if you post counts go down a few posts and you did spam in the forums im mod of... you can thank me for deleaying ur custom avatar!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
MarkM Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 kuja u should take a few posts away from your self case that is spam on a didderen't note i've got a long way to go till i get the 500 point dang
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i do think i am the strictest mod... but then again... i have been doing stuff like this for years... thou i normally did it for online gameing leagues... but i get sick of spam... and decided to delete a lot more of it than other mods.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] So that's why your're such a tough mod. I guess the online gaming leagues would do that to you...
amibasuki Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 only 500 this time? alriiiiight!!! I still have about 450 posts to go, but it's a lot closer than 1,000. so no complaining here!:D:D
amibasuki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 thimoc had, like, about 4,500 posts, or somethin' like that
Sara Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Heh... so I decided to get an avatar, after all....
Warlock Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Heh... so I decided to get an avatar, after all.... [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, and congratulations on reaching 500!
Sara Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Oh, and congratulations on reaching 500! [/B][/QUOTE] Heh....thanks....
Warlock Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] Heh....thanks.... [/B][/QUOTE] Anytime. That reminds me, I'm not that far off from 500. Hopefully I'll reach it tonight...
Treble Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Well here goes my new Avatar MegamanX i like it.:)
Warlock Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Well here goes my new Avatar MegamanX i like it.:) [/B][/QUOTE] It's quite good. I'm still deciding what I should have for a custom avatar...
Treble Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Thanks dont worry you'll figure out a Custom Avatar you want once ya reach it i think.
Warlock Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Thanks dont worry you'll figure out a Custom Avatar you want once ya reach it i think. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I'll probably know when I get there, which should be about 20 minutes hopefully...
Flash Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yeah, I'll probably know when I get there, which should be about 20 minutes hopefully... [/B][/QUOTE] I for one can't really be bothered reaching 500 posts anytime soon. To much effort. :sleep: :sleep:
Little Gohan Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 by t he time i reach 500 posts i'll have a nice computer tan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now