OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Series

TailTactics

Yes you do cause I doubt you'll know where they want the box and who all the characters are.
It's been a while since I've sat down and played some FF games almost a year, but I still havn't beaten FFIX and FFX-2 to get the better ending, and I havn't even bothered to try FFVIII or FFXI.

Does anyone know the release date for FFXII? I can't wait, but it's annoying cause ALL the games I'm going to want to play are coming out this year, but I still want it to come out soon.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFXII is a remake of another game? I never knew that, I've seen trailers for it and it looks good.
What I've been hearing from some people in my school is that square-enix is going to try and remake most of the FF games for the GC, I don't really believe this but can anyone tell me if it's true or not?

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=_Kenshin_]FFXII is a remake of another game? I never knew that, I've seen trailers for it and it looks good.
What I've been hearing from some people in my school is that square-enix is going to try and remake most of the FF games for the GC, I don't really believe this but can anyone tell me if it's true or not?[/QUOTE]

Nah, you're gettin' a little confused. ;)

The PS3 had a tech-demo to show off the incredible graphics it would be able to produce and showed a remake of Final Fantasy VII 's Intro scene when Cloud jumped out of the train.

It was [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSJArgVbm8&search=Final%20Fantasy%20VII%20Tech%20Demo]beautiful...[/URL]<----(Click)

Also, Final Fantasy VII was great.[/FONT][/COLOR] :p

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]Well, it irritates me too when people get all peppy about something they don't really know anything about. I've found that a lot of the people who overhype ANY game don't really know anything about it at all - they're doing it because they want to be "cool" or whatever. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm stoked about AC as well - I pre-ordered it! :catgirl: I already beat KHI (about three times......) and I pre-ordered KHII as well! But scarily enough, I haven't beaten FF7......don't laugh! I just was never able to find the time to complete the darn game. But I have the guide, so I have an idea what happens. But it's such a cheap way.......I'm ashamed. I'm in a dilemna, since I'm trying to beat Shadow Hearts III before KHII comes out (NOT gonna happen!) and trying to beat KHII before AC came out....... :animecry: What do I do?!?![/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Anime Pet][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]I'm in a dilemna, since I'm trying to beat Shadow Hearts III before KHII comes out (NOT gonna happen!) and trying to beat KHII before AC came out....... :animecry: What do I do?!?![/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

Why push it? Can't you just switch between the two games? In my opinion it's mindless to rush through games, because that way you'll just lose half the fun of playing them. ;)

And you can't include Advent Children to that order of things to play, because it's a movie. With that logic you can't watch [I]any[/I] movie or tv-show before you've played through the two games. ;P

[quote name='_Kenshin_']FFXII is a remake of another game?[/quote]

No, it's an individual part of the series, just like every other numbered FF (that doesn't have a subtitle in it) out there. As Tatsubei Yagyu said, the conversation was about a [I]possible[/I] remake of FFVII for PlayStation 3.

[SIZE=1][I]Bleh, I'm just going to list my order of preference before I get on to discussion;[/I]

[B][I]Joint First Place:[/I] FF7/FF8
~Final Fantasy 7[/B], but not so much for the whole 'ground-breaking wonder' thing that others go for. I don't find the story as confusing as some, and I generally found it quite interesting/involving. The characters generally had quite well fitted personalities, though a few obvious ones were a bit too stereotypical.
There were so many side-quests and sub-plots to investigate, and many of the bosses, standard and hidden, were the most challenging I've seen out of all of the FF games.
[B]~Final Fantasy 8[/B]. To be perfectly honest, I despised this on my first go. It just seemed a little too mushy, y'know? Though, strangely enough, that element of the game is what draws me to it most nowadays. The Draw/Junction system was an... interesting feature, but it was excellent in terms of customisation and adaptability.
I just think it's funny that I live the game for the reasons that other people hate it, lol.

[B][I]Joint Second Place:[/I] FF4/FFX[/B]
[B]~Final Fantasy 4[/B]. I can't actually think of why I liked this, since I haven't played it in so f***ing long... but yes, it gets this position.
[B]~Final Fantasy 10[/B]. If I could remember enough to justify my rating of FF4, this'd be dumped back down to Third Place. The characters, plot and graphics were great, sure, but it just didn't have the right feel for me. Though the game and plot were just as linear as the previous games, the lack of a World Map, for me, completely drained away all illusions of freedom. It just felt like a 'here's the path, now walk' adventure. And I hated the removal of the ATB system, I really did.
What really kept me from busting FF10's a** further was Blitzball - which was so brilliant a mini-game that it could make a half-decent spinoff - and the changes to the summoning system - which would've been even better for me with ATB.

[B][I]Third Place:[/I] Final Fantasy 9[/B]. This one did it for me the first time through, but I'm not particularly fond of it anymore. All-in-all, it was just too easy. You didn't even have to make use of most of the abilities to get through the game, and though a few bosses could be a handful at lower levels, they weren't too much hassle if you levelled efficiently. And the stunted-growth-look of the characters... Phmeh, no thanks.

[B][I]Fourth Place:[/I] Final Fantasy 6[/B]. I'm not going to give any great reasons for this, I just don't like it all that much. Plain and simple.

[B][I]Loserville:[/I] FF5, FFX-2[/B]
This isn't because of the job system, so much, but because they don't really have that great an FF atmosphere. FF5 just has too bland and cliched a story... I mean come on... 'X-Death'? Translation error or not, that just plain wreaks.
FFX-2 didn't feel too stereotyped, it just felt too much like a compilation of mini-games. It brought back the ATB, and the girls were a definite bonus for an adolescent male (face it, you know it's true), but it just didn't gel right. It was, for all its worth, nothing more than a lousy spin-off. Down into the pits it goes...

I like FFXI, but, being an MMORPG, I can't exactly classify it alongside the others.
I can't wait to play FFXII, but I just hope that they've made a considerably better job than their two previous Playstation 2 efforts.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]Well, I don't really like playing two RPGs at the same time, because it messes me up. But I think I might stop both and play FF7 (unless someone wants to tell me what happens so I can watch AC!) I'd put off watching that, but my dad's looking foward to it - and he has even less clue than I do about everything in FF7................so I can't hold it off. Ah well........
:catgirl: Sometimes I just confuse myself.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1][I]Bleh, I'm just going to list my order of preference before I get on to discussion;[/I]

[B][I]Joint First Place:[/I] FF7/FF8
~Final Fantasy 7[/B], but not so much for the whole 'ground-breaking wonder' thing that others go for. I don't find the story as confusing as some, and I generally found it quite interesting/involving. The characters generally had quite well fitted personalities, though a few obvious ones were a bit too stereotypical.
There were so many side-quests and sub-plots to investigate, and many of the bosses, standard and hidden, were the most challenging I've seen out of all of the FF games.
[B]~Final Fantasy 8[/B]. To be perfectly honest, I despised this on my first go. It just seemed a little too mushy, y'know? Though, strangely enough, that element of the game is what draws me to it most nowadays. The Draw/Junction system was an... interesting feature, but it was excellent in terms of customisation and adaptability.
I just think it's funny that I live the game for the reasons that other people hate it, lol.

[B][I]Joint Second Place:[/I] FF4/FFX[/B]
[B]~Final Fantasy 4[/B]. I can't actually think of why I liked this, since I haven't played it in so f***ing long... but yes, it gets this position.
[B]~Final Fantasy 10[/B]. If I could remember enough to justify my rating of FF4, this'd be dumped back down to Third Place. The characters, plot and graphics were great, sure, but it just didn't have the right feel for me. Though the game and plot were just as linear as the previous games, the lack of a World Map, for me, completely drained away all illusions of freedom. It just felt like a 'here's the path, now walk' adventure. And I hated the removal of the ATB system, I really did.
What really kept me from busting FF10's a** further was Blitzball - which was so brilliant a mini-game that it could make a half-decent spinoff - and the changes to the summoning system - which would've been even better for me with ATB.

[B][I]Third Place:[/I] Final Fantasy 9[/B]. This one did it for me the first time through, but I'm not particularly fond of it anymore. All-in-all, it was just too easy. You didn't even have to make use of most of the abilities to get through the game, and though a few bosses could be a handful at lower levels, they weren't too much hassle if you levelled efficiently. And the stunted-growth-look of the characters... Phmeh, no thanks.

[B][I]Fourth Place:[/I] Final Fantasy 6[/B]. I'm not going to give any great reasons for this, I just don't like it all that much. Plain and simple.

This isn't because of the job system, so much, but because they don't really have that great an FF atmosphere. FF5 just has too bland and cliched a story... I mean come on... 'X-Death'? Translation error or not, that just plain wreaks.
FFX-2 didn't feel too stereotyped, it just felt too much like a compilation of mini-games. It brought back the ATB, and the girls were a definite bonus for an adolescent male (face it, you know it's true), but it just didn't gel right. It was, for all its worth, nothing more than a lousy spin-off. Down into the pits it goes...

I like FFXI, but, being an MMORPG, I can't exactly classify it alongside the others.
I can't wait to play FFXII, but I just hope that they've made a considerably better job than their two previous Playstation 2 efforts.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Hmm why put FF9 down beacause its easy? Almost all of the FF are easy(exept 2 man that was a doozie it was close too ninja gaiden in hardness). Also Loserville is FF8 its by far the worst FF ever next to 11 and I hate that for a whoooole different reason and I dont wanna go there. Also ive changed my list from FF9 to FF10 to FF9+10 together beacause tthey are both the best. Maybe I love FF9 so much beacause it was my first FF game. Also it turned me on to anime. But we all seem to be missing one very important thing. TALES OF DESTINY 2 IS BETTER THAN ANY FINAL FANTASY GAME EVVVVVVEEERRRR. Just so you know. Also im gonna wager that FF12 is gonna be the best of all time.

[color=#4B0082]Maybe this is just me, but I don't think playing FFVII before watching FFVII: Advent Children is all that necessary. There's a short little summary--and I mean [i]short[/i], so there's not much in the way of spoilers--of FFVII's basic plot at the start of the movie, and then most of the references to the game are just little easter egg type things for the fans.

Of course, without the detailed backstory of FFVII, you won't really know who some people are. But considering that Advent Children is primarily an action movie with a pretty simple storyline, that doesn't stop you from enjoying it. I showed it to one of my friends who hasn't played FFVII and he liked it well enough.[/color]

[quote name='Avenged666fold']...Also Loserville is FF8 its by far the worst FF ever next to 11 and I hate that for a whoooole different reason and I dont wanna go there. Also ive changed my list from FF9 to FF10 to FF9+10 together beacause tthey are both the best. Maybe I love FF9 so much beacause it was my first FF game...[/quote]

[SIZE=1]FF8 really ranks as one of the best in my mind because it took, by my definition at least, a more mature approach than the others - though I'd say FFX did a reasonable job at that approach too. The romance aspect of 8 was quite well developed - though it really didn't appeal to me the first time I played it - and I felt that the interaction between the characters was superb. The environment had a much more realistic feel to it, both through the not-so-advanced graphics, the way people talked/acted - all sorts of things. Naturally, I can't criticise you for hating it, since most people generally do, but I still love the darn thing.

FF9 wasn't the first for me to play, but it [i]was[/i] the first one I completed. Like I said in my last post I loved it at first for the same reasons as you, but after I playing through 7,8 and 10 completely, it just can't stand against any of them. All FF's may be relatively easy, but 9[I] [in my opinion][/I] was a gentle midday stroll compared to some.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]Thank you, Desbreko! That makes me feel a lot easier about watching it now. :catgirl:
Avenged, I don't want to get nasty, but the way you're "criticizing" games seems ridiculous to me. You're not stating any reasons why you don't like them - it sounds like you're just making excuses. How can you say they're EASY?!! Maybe if you just play straight through, but I prefer the whole experiance, even if it makes it harder for me.
I wish you'd say why you don't like them, instead of just saying that we're losers for playing or liking them, because I'm getting annoyed.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Anime Pet][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]Thank you, Desbreko! That makes me feel a lot easier about watching it now. :catgirl:
Avenged, I don't want to get nasty, but the way you're "criticizing" games seems ridiculous to me. You're not stating any reasons why you don't like them - it sounds like you're just making excuses. How can you say they're EASY?!! Maybe if you just play straight through, but I prefer the whole experiance, even if it makes it harder for me.
I wish you'd say why you don't like them, instead of just saying that we're losers for playing or liking them, because I'm getting annoyed.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Hey Hey chill dude chill. Im not criticizing it at all. Well exept for 8. Im sorry I guess its an OK FF game but its not number one. Also im not saying 7 or 8 or any FF are bad games at all. Im just sayin in my oppinion 9 and 10 are better and im tired of getting yelled at for thinking that 9 and 10 are much better than anyother FF game. So are all of you FF8 and 7 fans mad at me still? If so I tried to apologize but you don't accept and thats not my prob. Also im going on record you may be a loser but not beacause you play any video game. Oh almost forgot REASONS!! Ok for 7

A. don't like the way they setup future setting
B. gameplay didn't seem to move as smoothly as other FF
C. I personally did not think that the graphics were new or innovative
beacause I would take a clean 2-d rpg over a weak 3-d any day
Is that reason enough?
Oh and for 8 I just thought the story was kinda dull but I liked the graphics and characters alot(more than 7)

[quote name='Avenge666fold']Hey Hey chill dude chill. Im not criticizing it at all.[/quote]

[quote name='Avenge666fold']Also Loserville is FF8 its by far the worst FF ever next to 11 and I hate that for a whoooole different reason and I dont wanna go there.[/quote]
Obviously that is criticism. But in any case you said you tried to apologize and if we don't accept that's our problem. Our problem for what? Not accepting your opinion? I don't think that's the case. Everybodies opinion is respected, (atleast in my eyes) if anything it's how you're wording it. "Loserville is FF8"... You really expect someone to take that kindly? (anyone with a hothead I should say.) And as far as I can tell, no one yelled at you for liking FF9 or 10. (unless you mean at other forums or the people you talk to.)

Anyways, I've been playing alot of Kingdom Hearts lately, and it's making me regret the fact that I got rid of my FF8. (I have a sudden urge to play it.....) I think that last place I left off at was in Ultimatecia's (sp?) castle. The last time I was playing thoough (which was like 2-3 years ago) I was collecting items to upgrade everybodies weapon and such. I can't think of it's name, but it's big and use Bad Breath.... I think Marlboro or something like that? I hated that thing to the fullest. Exactly how can I get around that thing once it does Bad Breath? Or is that all she wrote?

Funny.... last time I posted here, I couldn't stand RPG's... I still can't to a certain extent. A little game like kingdom hearts come around and I have a sudden urge to go back to playing a FF title.

Edit: My fault. I didn't even noticed that you were using "loserville" as a rating.... Mainly because I didn't even pay attention to that post. So, yea, my fault.

[QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1][I]

I can't wait to play FFXII, but I just hope that they've made a considerably better job than their two previous Playstation 2 efforts.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] OK loserville is refering to not being in 1-3rd place. Not an insult to the game or the people who play it. It more like honorable(or something) mention. Also if you don't accept my apology to people I may have offended then I don't care therefore making it not my problem. Oh and I also said that FF8 is not the worst in my latest post I said it was ok. So I took back what I said.

[quote name='Avenged666fold']OK loserville is refering to not being in 1-3rd place. Not an insult to the game or the people who play it. It more like honorable(or something) mention.[/quote][color=#4B0082]You know, until I realized people must've been taking the "loserville" rank as an insult, I had no idea what the problem here was. When all its saying is, "These are my least favorite games in the series." It's the same way I classify Zelda II within the Zelda series, yet still play it and enjoy it.

But I would have to agree that FF games of late, at least the ones I've played, are pretty easy. FFIX and FFX in particular; the only real hard parts of those games are maybe the end bosses [i]if[/i] you haven't leveled at all. I still had a lot of fun with the games, but they barely challenged me, which I think is a valid criticism.

Especially when FFIV Advance makes you fight tooth and nail through every dungeon, desparately trying to conserve your healer's MP in order to survive until you find the next save point. And then when you get there, you'd better have a tent/cabin. Deaths are a common occurance during boss battles, so stock up on Phoenix Downs--because your healer usually doesn't have time to both revive and heal without someone else falling. The entire game was a great challenge that I enjoyed immensely.

Personally, I think FFIV Advance has the perfect level of difficulty for a Final Fantasy game. It walks the line between "hard" and "impossible without leveling," which makes for a great sense of accomplishment when you get through some of the tougher areas and fights. Or, if you want to take it easy, it doesn't take long to go up a few levels just by fighting baddies in the current dungeon.

I played FFX mainly because I enjoyed the battle system, but I came out of almost every boss fight with a feeling of, "What, that's it?" Having seen numerous help threads on OB here over the years, I'd get to bosses whose names I recognized and think, "Finally, something challenging." (Note, however, that I didn't remember much, if anything, about how to beat said bosses.) A few minutes later as the boss fell, that thought would be turned into, "Wait, I never even came close to having anyone die." Sinspawn Gui and the fight with [spoiler]Seymour[/spoiler] on Mt. Gagazet were two that particularly disappointed me that way. So, good fun with the battles, but little sense of accomplishment to go along with that.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it a bit sad that FFX's minigames are harder than its boss fights. Omega Weapon? Whatever, I took him down no problem. Butterfly catching? Now that was a pain in the ***. lol[/color]

[SIZE=1][quote name='Avenged666fold']Im just sayin in my oppinion 9 and 10 are better and im tired of getting yelled at for thinking that 9 and 10 are much better than anyother FF game. So are all of you FF8 and 7 fans mad at me still?[/quote]

Sorry if you thought I was nagging at you, Avenged. I was just trying to elaborate a little more on why I liked 8, and mention that 9 had been my favourite at a point.

[quote name='Desbreko']Maybe it's just me, but I find it a bit sad that FFX's minigames are harder than its boss fights. Omega Weapon? Whatever, I took him down no problem. Butterfly catching? Now that was a pain in the ***. lol[/quote]

No kidding. I beat O.W. using only Bahamut pretty much - though I think I lost him just before the end of the battle. The Dark Aeons are a completely different story though. Those guys seriously haul a**...

But compare the standard bosses to the likes of the 0:00 Chocobo Challenge, the 200 Thunderbolts, and the Butterfly Catching, and they're... well, yes.[/SIZE]

I would agree that the newer Final Fantasy games are easier than the older ones. Apart from say Ruby and Emerald Weapon from Final Fantasy VII and Omega Weapon from Final Fantasy VIII. I also heared about some tough optional boss on Final Fantasy IX but I didn't fight it.

I also just recieved my Dirge of Cerberus OST and I have to say I'm impressed with it so far (still listening to it as I type). Even though it's not composed by Nobuo this time, it's composed by a Masashi Hamauzu. The music style is a bit more dramatic and emotional than usual but it's really cool so far.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1]No kidding. I beat O.W. using only Bahamut pretty much - though I think I lost him just before the end of the battle. The Dark Aeons are a completely different story though. Those guys seriously haul a**...

But compare the standard bosses to the likes of the 0:00 Chocobo Challenge, the 200 Thunderbolts, and the Butterfly Catching, and they're... well, yes.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Seriously, I always found that weird...

Ultima and Omega Weapon, I took down[I][B] EXTREMELY[/B][/I] easily, I mean it only took 17 hits! What?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1]No kidding. I beat O.W. using only Bahamut pretty much - though I think I lost him just before the end of the battle. The Dark Aeons are a completely different story though. Those guys seriously haul a**...

But compare the standard bosses to the likes of the 0:00 Chocobo Challenge, the 200 Thunderbolts, and the Butterfly Catching, and they're... well, yes.[/SIZE][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Dark Aeons? Do you mean [spoiler]the ones you fight just before the end boss (I made short work of those, since exploring the Omega Ruins before going through Sin had leveled me up a bit much),[/spoiler] or am I missing something? Or is it one of those international version only things?

Speaking of which, I'm still annoyed that I can't use the advanced sphere grid in my US copy. That would've given me some incentive to replay the game.

I suppose the monster arena thing in the Calm Lands does have some hard fights, but I tend not to really count those. Mainly because you're expected to power level just to have any chance at winning most of them. Whereas everything else in the game is possible to beat with little to no leveling.[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Dark Aeons? Do you mean [spoiler]the ones you fight just before the end boss (I made short work of those, since exploring the Omega Ruins before going through Sin had leveled me up a bit much),[/spoiler'] or am I missing something? Or is it one of those international version only things?[/color][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
Hmm, I'll need to check up on that. The ones I'm talking about are souped-up versions of the Aeons, with even the weakest, Dark Valefor, being roughly twice as powerful as Omega Weapon. A number of them have Ja (4th level) spells, which deal out a mind-numbing amount of damage even if they're spread across the party. In the EU version at least, they're located in areas either associated with the Aeon itself or the Aeon's element, at any point after you obtain the airship. For example, [spoiler]D-Bahamut lurks in Zanarkand, where you fought Yunalesca, D-Shiva and D-Yojimbo are at the entrance or just inside the area where you acquired them. The only one I haven't found, out of both standard and hidden aeons, is D-Anima, but considering the strengh of all of the others I'm not sure that I want to, lol.[/spoiler] It's a little annoying if you run in to one by accident though because, unless it's one of the rare few that allow you to escape, you're pretty much screwed from the go.

[I]^ Hurrah! My biggest [I think] spoiler tag to date![/I][/SIZE]

[color=#4B0082]Must be another perk of the international version. (Which was released everywhere but the US, I think.) I scoured pretty much the entire world after getting the airship, looking for the crests and sigils for people's weapons, and I never found any Dark Aeons in my travels.

That sucks, because they sound like a lot of fun to fight.[/color]

[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]
That sucks, because they sound like a lot of fun to fight.[/color][/QUOTE]

Not really, no... X/ I had to do some serious spheregrid-activating before I could even take out Dark Valefor - [spoiler]the only way to attain Valefor's second overdrive and visit Besaid village altogether after the very beginning[/spoiler]. XP

As a reward for winning the Dark Aeons, you get some equipment with Break Limit- and Ribbon-abilities customized to them, and after beating all ten, you get to fight the hardest fiend in the whole game, [spoiler]Penance[/spoiler].

So for everybody who are up to the challenge it's a good thing, I personally didn't bother to even challenge anybody except Dark Valefor.

What goes to their looks, the same Dark Aeons are featured in the sequel FFX-2, only they don't have even a percentage of the difficulty of the originals.

[B]Dodeca:[/B] you can find Dark Anima from [spoiler]Mt. Gagazet by redoing Wakka's blitzball-throwing challenge inside the caves. After completing it, Anima will appear at the base of the mountain, after which you should probably avoid directly teleporting to the area unless you want to take her on.[/spoiler]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]I know that in FFX-2 you fought Dark Aeons. Is that what you mean??
Man, now I'm embarrassed. I can't even beat Omega Weapon in FFX! :animeswea But I did find FFX-2 a lot easier....it was a little dissapointing, but still really fun for me.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Anime Pet][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]I know that in FFX-2 you fought Dark Aeons. Is that what you mean??
Man, now I'm embarrassed. I can't even beat Omega Weapon in FFX! :animeswea But I did find FFX-2 a lot easier....it was a little dissapointing, but still really fun for me.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][font=georgia]Ah, as far as Sandy is talking about, you get that only with Final Fantasy X International, the dark aeon thing. That's when you get the other boss, [spoiler]Penance[/spoiler] as mentioned. I don't own FFX International, but with various resources I know that.

[QUOTE=Sandy]
What goes to their looks, the same Dark Aeons are featured in the sequel FFX-2, only they don't have even a percentage of the difficulty of the originals.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine the Dark Aeons in that game would be much harder than in FFX-2, considering the dark aeons in FFX-2 were pretty easy...or, in other words a piece of cake. >> And, considering it [i]is[/i] an original...

Pisses me off. Can't get any international versions for my Playstation; a good challenge, considering I liked FFX. Even better, there's an international version for FFX-2, and considering that game was pretty decent, I'd love to complete another version.[/size][/font]