kenshinsbabe Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Tsukasa: Jump the wall, Willy! Be free! Puchiguso: *is nearsighted*[/FONT][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 31, 2005 Author Posted December 31, 2005 [IMG]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6209/dhtsukasa0073zm.jpg[/IMG] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Tsukasa: Onward cow! Cow thingy: I'm not a cow I'm a horse! Yeah Lame![/color][/font]
Sinistra Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][B]"I told ya that if I hit ya in the a**, it'd eventually give you brain damage!"[/B] - Tsukasa to the Grunty ... It's late...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Veritas Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]Tsukasa: Note to self, do not ride grunty under the influence.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]Thats all I got for now lol.[/color][/size]
celestialcharm Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Huzzah! I got second place! Lucky #2 [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Tsukasa: I knew I should have rented that Mini Cooper![/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]
kayutori_sama Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 And that is a prime example how NOT to ride your newly purchased grunty. :animeswea Darn those reckless drivers..err..riders...
Riku Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Tsukasa: *sigh* I knew I should've gotten you glasses... HAPPY FLIPPING NEW YEAR!!! XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Lord Dante Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 And so grunty did indeed find that his head was [I]not[/I] harder than the brick wall. a short one from me for a change. happy new year to all
Ikillion Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Heh It was funny..I was going through here thinking I forgot something....then 10 minutes later I realised that I forgot this thread! x_X well here are the winnes. -drumrolls- there is one that I wasw expecting to see and yet didnt show up.. I want to post it to make me feel better. "darn I totalled my grunty...Good thing I save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko" I just find it funny...they use that at the most random places...oh well here are the winnesr In first place we have: [QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Tsukasa: Jump the wall, Willy! Be free! Puchiguso: *is nearsighted*[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] I have a feeling that if the Grunty did do that...There would be a large crack in the wall. In second place.. [QUOTE=shadowofdeath13][size=1][color=darkred]Tsukasa: Note to self, do not ride grunty under the influence.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size] [/QUOTE] For some reason I can see Tsukasa doing that wile drunk...Of course their would be the police right on his tail with their own grunties. and in third.. [QUOTE=celestialcharm] [B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Tsukasa: I knew I should have rented that Mini Cooper![/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Finally, just because I finally figured out a grunty wasnt a type of cow: [QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Tsukasa: Onward cow! Cow thingy: I'm not a cow I'm a horse![/color][/font][/QUOTE] thats all for now and kenshinsbabe you ish teh winner! Congrats and such![/FONT][/SIZE]
kenshinsbabe Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]^-^ Thank you for choosing me. This next picture is from a favorite anime of mine. [IMG]http://members.tripod.com/Rin_Kyori/Rurouni/gallery/Anime/kaorukelli.jpg[/IMG] The woman with the black hair is Kaoru and the man with the red hair is Kenshin. Have at it![/FONT][/SIZE]
Ikillion Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I think its because you were hotlinking and it happened but the attachment in my post is all we see. Try to avoid hotlinking in the future. And hopefully this is the pic you were trying to show? [IMG]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4916/kaorukelli2gg.jpg[/IMG] -cough- Thats two times I have come to the rescue.. I should get atleast a cookie. now for the quote Kaoru:"Call me a man again and this will go into a place much worse."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lord Dante Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 kaoru: DOn't you [I]ever[/I] say that to me again. Kenshin: WHat's the problem? I only said you had nice melons! you were at a fruit cart! [I]Holding melons!![/I]
kenshinsbabe Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Oh, I'm so sorry! *bows feverishly* I'll not do it again, I promise! ...And why not have a cookie for your troubles, Ikillion? *hands you a large cookie*[/FONT][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 4, 2006 Author Posted January 4, 2006 [QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS] [IMG]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4916/kaorukelli2gg.jpg[/IMG] -cough- Thats two times I have come to the rescue.. I should get atleast a cookie. now for the quote ."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]*hands Ikillion some PF Chang's food* Kenshin: 'Thinking' I am so jealous, her's is bigger than mine! Heh, shameless innuendo.[/color][/font]
IceRose Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 Kenshin: Kaoru I just mentioned your birthday to a couple of people Kaoru: Mention my age again and you will not see a future buddy
Gaara kun Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 [B][COLOR=Navy]Kaoru: KENSHIN! I know you hid my teddy bear. Now you better tell me where it is or else! *holds up sword*[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Kenshin: Oh dear... 0_0 [/COLOR] [/B] n_n; I tried
Riku Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]OMG!! Go Rurouni Kenshin! w00t! XD Kaoru: Okay Kenshin, you WILL go out with me or I will cut off all of your red hair until you really look like a boy! Kenshin:... oro.... O.o;; LOL!! Kaoru is so mean to Kenshin sometimes, but that means she likes him. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Slade Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 Kaoru: you think your prettier than me with that hair of yours!!! Kenshin: *thinking* turn that blade around pleeeease!!!...oh my god are those split-ends on her hair!
Onazuma Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 Kenshin: Holy ****! What are you doing with my Sword!? Koaru: Doing what I should've done a LOOONG time ago... Kenshin: And... what might that be? Koaru: *Smiles evily*
celestialcharm Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Kenshin just told Koaru that maybe she should take some ibuprofen for her recent mood swings... [/COLOR]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Kaoru: You got my sword dirty!!! Right THERE! [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_scream.gif[/IMG] Kenshin: I-I see it...[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_gonk.gif[/IMG] *Giggles*[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_whee.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
kenshinsbabe Posted January 7, 2006 Posted January 7, 2006 [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]It seems to have been long enough. Once again, thank you to Ikillion for fixing my picture problem for me. Now, to the winners![/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]In first place,[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]celestialcharm[/B] Kenshin just told Koaru that maybe she should take some ibuprofen for her recent mood swings... [/QUOTE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Coming in at a close second,[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE]Orignally Posted by [B]ChibiHorsewoman[/B] Kenshin: 'Thinking' I am so jealous, her's is bigger than mine![/QUOTE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]And last but not least,[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]Lord Dante[/B] kaoru: DOn't you ever say that to me again. Kenshin: WHat's the problem? I only said you had nice melons! you were at a fruit cart! Holding melons!![/QUOTE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]^-^ So, celestialcharm, you're up!...Again![/FONT][/SIZE]
celestialcharm Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid][QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia] ^-^ So, celestialcharm, you're up!...Again![/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Thank you! I know you all must hate me ;) [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/8.jpg[/IMG] Good luck![/COLOR]
Claire Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [FONT=Arial]"Goal!" "You idiot. It's called football. FOOTBALL."[/FONT]
Ikillion Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"When Ino heard that there were aduitions for the next barney, she though to practice her hugging on everyone. Do to her fear of yuri..Sakura refused the hugs" Yuri just happens to come to my mind...naturally..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now