Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/8.jpg[/IMG]

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] Yeah! I'm number two!

Unfortunately after this stunt neither Sakura or Ino was allowed to pursue their dreams as Radio City Rockettes

If I was a monkey, I'd be the baddest monkey in the whole jungle!
Chibi Horsewoman[/color][/font]
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]After Sasuke said that he would only hug Ino or Sakura, they both got there first and opened their arms out to him, annoyingly touching the other.
... Apparently, they don't know how to share...

Of course Sasuke will hug Sakura! Duh! XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]While Iruka-sensei was out of the class, Sasuke and the guys desided they wanted to play finger football with a piece of paper. But they didn't know what to use as a goal.

Sasuke had an idea...

Bah... not very good, but w/e. This looked like fun.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Since no one put up a caption in awhile....

First place goes to:

[quote name='Chibihorsewoman']Unfortunately after this stunt neither Sakura or Ino was allowed to pursue their dreams as Radio City Rockettes[/quote]

Second:
[quote name='kayutori_sama']Sadly...neither Sakura or Ino made it into the Arrid deoderant commercial[/quote][/COLOR]

Third:
[quote=KKC]While Iruka-sensei was out of the class, Sasuke and the guys desided they wanted to play finger football with a piece of paper. But they didn't know what to use as a goal.

Sasuke had an idea...[/quote]

Now, onto the next round![/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkviolet][font=calligraphy]I WON!!!! I WON!!! Oh cool! I haven't had a picture here since I started this thread! Yes!!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25076[/IMG]

Yes I have a crap load of SailorMoon Pics. Well, have fun

[/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"What the girls didnt know is that the light was really a monster, and we all know what happens to Japanease school girls in skirts..."

I blame....My psyche
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Yes! Now that I have shrunk the Salior Scouts, defeating will be as simple a task as spliting a glass of milk that was filled all the way to the top!!!! WAH HA HA HA!"

The most diabolical evil ever. ;) [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]"So this is where the Rowdyruff Boys learned how to defeat their archrivals, the Powerpuff Girls! Heck and damnation, Japan, you've condemned us all!"[/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25076[/IMG]

Sailor Moon: Eeeeeewwww! It's the LEUGY MONSTER!

All the Scouts: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Posted
Fortunately there were 4 attempts to catch Artimis as he plumitted from the rooftop. Unfortunately none were particularly coordinated.
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25076[/img]
And thus, the failed attempt at Sailormoon bukkake hentai.

-Arvi
Posted
[color=darkviolet][font=lucida Calligraphy]Well here it comes. The winners. Just don't kill me!

[b]First[/b]

[QUOTE=Lord Dante]Sound effect in background: SKLORTCH!

Usagi: RUN! we should've just paid the bridge toll![/QUOTE]

[b]Second[/b]

[QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]"And thus, Darien released the power of the burrito gas."

Many props to my sister, who helped me with this one. ^-^[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Props to your sister


[b]Third[/b]
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"What the girls didnt know is that the light was really a monster, and we all know what happens to Japanease school girls in skirts..."

I blame....My psyche
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Ok have at and no fighting.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...