Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I guess everyone who's gonna post has. so here are the winners--

Third place: Ikillion
[QUOTE]"Hiei's reaction after sex ed class."[/QUOTE]


second place: DeGHead
[QUOTE]That was one crazy party last nigh--- wait?!, why am I in the woods?!"[/QUOTE]

lol

Firt place: CoLoR_Me_EviL
[QUOTE]Hiei: WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE PICTURES OF ME AND KURAMA?!![/QUOTE]

That is so sick and wrong, but hilarious!

Honorable Mention: Gaara kun
[QUOTE]Hiei: "Not his gumdrop buttons!"[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you've been wanting to use that for a long time
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]heyy crew!
I never thought I'd win ^_^; yay!
Alrighty, here is my picture.

[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2759/funnypmk7wy.jpg[/img]

get to 'er![/COLOR][/FONT]

[INDENT]Edit: Just so everyone knows, the guy on the left is Yamazaki Susumu and the guy on the right is Ichimura Tatsunosuke. -r2vq[/INDENT]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Edit: Thanks r2vq ^_^;;[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2759/funnypmk7wy.jpg[/img]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Man I can't believe this is still going!

[b]Black haired guy[/b] What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

[b]Brown haired guy[/b] Nuthin' you idiot! The animators forgot our mouths!

Yeah I know, dumb. But I'm out of practice![/color][/font]
Posted
CoLoR_Me_EviL Firstly, I would like to say that I love your signature. Now enough with the sucking up. ;)

Tatsunosuke and Susumu's reaction after seeing Episode 15, [i]Song[/i].

-r2
Posted
Black haired guy ". . ."

Brown haired guy "What?"

Black haired guy "This is your fault"

Brown haired guy "How was I supposed to know that the stuff from roger rabbit worked on anime charcters and that if you drink this happens!

Black haired guy "Your mouthless, not eyeless! READ THE CAUTION LABEL!"

Brown haired guy "If I'm mouthless how am I talking? Huh?

Black haired guy "Simple," car goes by.

Brown haired guy "Wow"

Black haired guy "Actually, it's more of a 'Eww!'



[B]Long, but I couldnt stop myself.[/B]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Guy on the left: "Who though of draw us like this? We should kill him"

Guy on the right:"Lets stab him in the eye to make sure he knows how to draw them right the next time."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I haven't been here for a bloody long time.... Bloody exams... Anyways..

Susumu: What on earth.. Where are our mouths? I dun wanna look like this !!
Tatsunosuke: I told you now to sleep with the animator's girlfriend.. Now look at us !!
Susumu: Please.. We needed that raise ok !
Posted
This looks fun so I guess I'll give it a try...><;;; This picture is pretty hard... XD

Susumu: Why don't you just stop following me?
Tatsunosuke: Dude, I'm not following you.
Susumu: Shut up and leave me alone.
Tatsunosuke: Make me.
Susumu: Alright. -erases Tatsunosuke's mouth and continues walking- Stop following me.
Tatsunosuke: -erases Susumu's mouth and follows Susumu-
Susumu: -thinks {Great, he's still stalking me...OH!} and erases Tatsunosuke's eyes-

:animesigh
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tatsunosuke: We're so cool. We look sooo cool.:cool:
Susumu: We would of been, like, 8x cooler if you remembered to bring that boombox...:animeangr
Tatsunosuke: But it was [B][I]reaaaally[/I][/B] heavy... :( [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Man ! I told you not to steal that sushi mat! Now we cannver go back to Bed Bath and Beyond again! * the writer realizes this is really stupid* [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Black haired guy: I'm telling you. I can think harder than you.

brownhaired guy: Oh yeah? We'll see about that.

Black haired guy: Dude, what are you doing?

Brown haired guy: *straining* Think think think.....

Black haired guy: Dude?

Brown haired guy: *straining harder* think think think.... I'm thinking harder than you!

Black haired guy: Dude, no. YOu're just making yourself choke.

Brown hared guy: Gasp. Thinking... harder.... *passes out*
Posted
brown haired guy: You stole my icecream
black haired guy: well you tore up my short shorts
brown haired guy: THAT WAS THE DOG
I was hot and thinking about icecream and short shorts.xD
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I don't want to let this die, and I don't think we'll get too many more replies so I will pick the winner now =3

3rd Place goes to xliquidousx!
[quote name='xliquidousx']"Why animators deserve a payraise."[/quote]

2nd Place goes to PaganAngel because of the great movie reference.
[quote name='PaganAngel']I was under the impression that "If I only had a mouth" wasn't in the wizard of Oz.[/quote]

Annnnd the coveted first place title goes to *drumroll*
[B]Nomura![/B]
[quote name='Nomura']I told you Paris Hilton was too much for us, man.[/quote]

I nearly died when I read that one. I'm lame like that.

Honourable mention goes to r2vq.
[quote name='r2vq]Tatsunosuke and Susumu's reaction after seeing Episode 15, [I]Song[/I'].[/quote]

I'm a sucker for flattery ;) and besides that, I had to mention it because Episode 15 was one of the funniest episodes I have ever ever ever seen. Noice.

Woooooo, Nomura, your turn![/FONT]
Posted
As the first place person has disappeared (allegedly), I guess I get to go. So let's spice this thread up with some Gravitation:

[img]http://cloverpetals.com/addiction/ep30124.JPG[/img]

Note: Any Flat Stanley allusions will result in death (although that book did rawk... in second grade).
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thats odd though, because on my computer it showes up fine as well. Anyways..

Guy: "Wow sure look like you got wasted last night..
Girl:" No, my car was destroyed and I just found out that I could have saved a whole bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.."

I don't know if she can even drive really.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...