Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I'm not dating age yet, but if I was a year or two older and Fuu existed (and this was the Edo period, given that if Champloo somehow fits into any real historical timeline, in 2005 she'd be 150 instead of 15 and I obviously wouldn't want to go out with some creepy old lady) I'd go out with her as soon as possible.
Posted
Man this is hard. If I had to chose it would have to be Spike from Cowboy Bebop or Ken from the manga story Model.:D
Posted
Ken from Model..yea I would agree (I own all the volumes)...but in my heart of all the sexiness in anime men...I would have to say...Alex Row from Last Exile...yea he can rock my boat <.<...lol. What I like about Alex is the way his personality was potrayed and I do like his charcter position as captian of the Savana...he matches it perfectly....I JUST LOVE A MYSTERIOUS SEXY GUY WITH A TOUGH SIDE.
Guest DarkCloud
Posted
I would date Chi from Chobits :luv: , to bad she's not real :animecry: ,Mustang from FMA,and Tsukasa (spelling's I think) from .hack im straight but bi-currious so ya lol, dont mind dating these three :luv: :animesmil :catgirl:
[SIZE=2]-[FONT=Century Gothic]W[/FONT][/SIZE]ill
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]I'd go for the lecherous [COLOR=#4F91E7]Sha Gojyo[/COLOR]. Yep, I bet I can have loads of fun with that chain-smoking kappa.

Another character I would love to date is[i] Executive Committee/Wild Adapter[/i]'s [COLOR=#4F91E7]Kubota Makoto[/COLOR]. Why him? Well for starters, we can stroll around the bad side of town secure in the fact that no punk can touch us. Lady Luck loves him so we can go gamble and play them casinos broke. And besides, we look good together. ^^

(I wouldn't mind dating Kazuya Minekura, their creator, but that would look really weird, won't it?) [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Well I already have a girlfriend but she fantasizes on anime boys so I can do the same, & damn it how many times do I have to say it, I would go out with Ayeka Jurai frim the Tenchi series she soo hot, cute, sweet & tought that's right no one messes with my princess ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
Duo from gundam wing for sure, he funny, cool, handsome :animenose and god dam sexy. Either that or Quatre if he were a bit more manly, but Duo would win over him.
Posted
San from Princess Mononoke because she my be rude to humans but she still cares for other life, is strong and hot. Then I would have to say Millie from Trigun I know that this will sound wired but I like the fact that she is as tall as Vash (I think she is?) and I would just love the fact that her voice is so high for how big she is. Kaname from FMP-FUMOFFU just because that?s all the reason if you watch the show you know what I am talking about. And finally Reki from Haibane Renmei I don't know why I just think that she is hot. :animeswea
Posted
Primura from Shuffle! shes quiet, slightly magical, ...and quiet.
and nonemotional. and quiet. hehe

ok, seriously, i think Junko from Megatokyo would be a winner. she dont take any crap, and knows how to dish out the pain if necessary! maybe im just wierd tho, hehe.

ok, now if i was a girl, the one person i would avoid at all costs is Aya from fruits basket. he just scares me. come to think of it, i would avoid him anyways. *shudder*
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Wow... well, they're so many anime/manga guys that I would love to go out with, but I would have to say that the person that I would really, REALLY love to go out with would have to be.....

Bakura!!

Well, I pick Bakura because he was the very first anime guy that I fell in love with.. :animeblus :animeshy: I mean, his long silvery hair, his dark brown eyes, his sweet kind caring and loving attitude, his cute little voice and the way that when you just look at him.. it makes you want to just hug him!!! [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animesmil
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=Navy]I mean I would go out with anyone else because I love almost every guy that isn't real, but, I would have to say that I would definately go on a date with my cute, little Bakura. [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animesmil :animeblus :animeshy: :catgirl:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Man, it's so hard to choose who you would want to go out with... [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animesigh
Posted
..wow this is a tuffy. There are alot of shows that I have seen, and alot of manga that I have read, but out of all of these, I would have to say [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Auska[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Red]E's Otherwise[/COLOR].

I am not really sure why, but I really love the role, the way she acts, and the way she looks on the series. The suff she wears looks pretty cute on her as well. Still a hard decision though. :p
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
[COLOR=Magenta]I think it would have to be either Sesshomaru or Inuyasha. I like Sesshomaru's sophistication and brutal honesty- but Inuyasha's immature pouty ways are cute and he's extremely loyal even though he likes to act like a jerk.[/COLOR] :catgirl:
Guest Hummingbird
Posted
hm... that was a tough question.. but I think Iwould shoose.. . Heero!! from GundamWing :love: he's soo cute. and I think he would be nice to you if you got to know him...
Guest inakaotaku
Posted
I'm a girl I would go out with Zatch Bell I think. He's so wacky I think it would be fun. He'd have to grow up a little more first though.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Wow, there is too many that I could list for this, I have some odd tastes sometimes (I always like the weird girls). I would have to say Melfina from outlaw star, she was my first anime love. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Then I would have to go with Kaname from Full Metal Panic, she is a cutie and I am a sucker for school girls. After that Haruka and Quon from RahXephon. Haruka cause she is so thoughtful, and I would have to say it is the air of Mystery around Quon.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Also lol I've determined I like alot of girls from Gankutsuou - the Count of Monte Cristo, though mainly Haydee, Mercedes, Valentine, Euginie, and I find Beppo cute [spoiler]even though she is a boy I think[/spoiler][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred] I would like to mention Faye from Cowboy Bebob, I had a thing for her for awhile, but she would have to tone it down............alot[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]I'm too indecisive:animeswea [/color][/size]
Guest HomunculusSloth
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/cvy37[/IMG]
Even though I am a Homunculi, and on the same team, I would have to say I would defiantly go out with Envy.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Indigo]:animeblus i'd go out with one of these anime guys:
Kai Hiwatari (beyblades)
Atemu/Yami Yugi (yu-gi-oh)
Syaoron Li (Card Captor Sakura)
Inuyasha (Inuyasha...well duh :animeswea )
Ryoma Echizen (Prince of Tennis)
Al (Fullmetal Alchemist...i know he´s basically walking armor but i LOVE his personality :animeblus , though i do wonder what he´d look like with a human body :confused: )

those r the guys i'd possibly go out with if they existed...they're all really cute and plus its soooooooooooo cute when they blush^_^ :animeblus[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Silver Phantom
Posted
Rowen Hashiba from Ronin Warriors - I've had a crush on him since I started watching the show 7-8 years ago...I think it's his wild blue hair...
Guest alchemy20
Posted
I would go out with ed elric in a heartbeat (im a girl) :love2:
Posted
[B]Whether you're providing a full list or just one or two names, please try to explain your choices a little; this applies across the board. Thanks.[/B]

I'll have to demur. There are very few characters that I find appealing in a romantic sense, and most of them come with bizarre life circumstances that make the prospect of romantic entanglements thoroughly unappealing. (I wouldn't have mentioned Ed anyway, but he's a good example--do you really think he has the time for or any interest in love?)

Others are nice enough on-screen, but I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them in real life. What I value in characters frequently diverges from what I'd value in a significant other. The nice guys and girls-next-door of anime don't get much love, at least in comparison to the space pirates, vampires, cold-blooded assassins, angsty mecha pilots, demons, crazy samurai, etc., but I'd probably feel more comfortable with taking one of them to dinner...

~Dagger~
Guest Kyon-Kyon
Posted
Me I'd be with SGT Keroro beacause if he has his little ball thing he cal zap furniture and food.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...