Dark Neko-Chan Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]I can watch Fullmetal Alchemist over and over again. I love that show. And there are several mangas I can read constantly- as in Fullmetal Alchemist, Shaman King, Naruto, and Chrono Crusade.:animesmil Why don't I watch Shaman King and Naruto all the time, you ask? (no one's probably wondering, but oh well) Because 4kids is evil and the killed Shaman King and they must die a horrible and painful death- heehee! :animesmil And VIZ dubbed Naruto so much, it's no where as cool as the original.[/COLOR] :animeangr
RedSkyCoffee Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 [size=1] I could watch Shaman King over and over and not get bored of it at all xD [/size]
Guest Lancius83 Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 I think that 'Midori no Hibi' is one of the few that you can watch over and over again. it has to be one of the most outrageous and funny anime i have seen.
visualkei Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 I'd have to say FLCL. It's just so zany, and there's all this spastic movement. Plus, the music rocks!
demonboy Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 [QUOTE=visualkei]I'd have to say FLCL. It's just so zany, and there's all this spastic movement. Plus, the music rocks![/QUOTE] Seconded. FLCL is crazy good.
cancer Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 One anime that I can watch over and over is Princess Mononoke. It has a great story, pretty interesting characters, and a lush environment. It really keeps me entertained the whole way through. I think I could also watch Grave of the Fireflies over and over. It's really sad, but it's definitely a must-see.
hey_love Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 [QUOTE=DarkDragon][CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I watch [B]Fruits Basket [/B] over and over and each time I finish the series I get kinda of mad because I hate where it ends.... but I still keep watching it.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [font=verdana][size=1]I was also going to say I could watch [b]Fruits Basket[/b] over and over. Every time I watch it, it gives me the jitters. More so when I watch the last three episodes. Of course, this is only season one. Season two has yet to be brought over, according to FUNimation. The say that they're trying to bring the second season over the the US. I hope so! This series has such great morals, and such wondeful standards. It throws in such mixes of different aspects and emotions. This story is about [b][i]acceptence[/b][/i], and it shows how hard it to be accepted, and how easy it could be at the same time. I just love this series so much.[/font][/size]
King of kendo Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 I'd have to say Ruroni kenshin, Inuyasha, Vandread, And Full Metal Alchemist
NinjaGirlSango Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 [CENTER].hack//SIGN, definately. I seem to catch something new that I missed the last time I watched it each time. Much love for that show. FLCL too![/CENTER]
Shinjitsu Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 [color=red]I can watch Naruto and FMA over and over again - I never get sick of them ^_^ hehe also Ragnarok[/color]
the_sixth_child Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST ALL THE WAY!!!! :animesmil
r2vq Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Hey folks, Remember this rule of thumb when posting: Quality over everything. If the post quality of this thread continues to decline, I may have to close it. In the future, why not [i]explain[/i] why you can watch your anime over and over? "NARUTO IS AMAZING WOW" is not a suitable post. Finally, typing in ALL CAPS is a no-no. On the Internet it's considered shouting, and is rude. -Arvi[/COLOR]
Kitsune foxfire Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 I'd have to say I could watch [COLOR=DarkRed]Kyo Kara Moah, FMA, Naruto, FLCL [/COLOR] and a few others over and over. [COLOR=DarkRed]KKM[/COLOR] because it's just off the wall fun, [COLOR=DarkRed]FMA[/COLOR] because I love the story line and the artwork, which goes the same for [COLOR=DarkRed]Naruto[/COLOR], and [COLOR=DarkRed]FLCL[/COLOR] because it's just, well,[COLOR=DarkRed] FLCL.[/COLOR] There are others I'd rewatch a few times, but I'd rather watch them in a group. :catgirl:
Renate Posted January 28, 2006 Posted January 28, 2006 [B]X/1999[/B] The characters are extremely loveable and realistic, the fanstuff is endless (like pairings etc.), the animation is wonderful,... *-* But especially because of the pairings! [B]Rurouni Kenshin[/B] I could mostly watch the Kyoto Arc again and again, more so then the rest of the series which I'd probably get bored with eventually. x3 Kyoto Arc was so awsome, it had the greatest characters, storyline and cliffhangers. [B]Gundam Wing[/B] Watched and rewatched countless time, and still a top favourite of mine. I don't even have an idea why, but my theories on Gundam Wing are my religion.
Guest Grahf84 Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [B]Rurouni Kenshin Berserk Gungrave[/B]
AnimeFront Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 If there is ever an anime i could watch over and over again it would be Gundam 0083. That is one of the greatest UC gundam series ever.
auramancer Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 GOD I CAN WATCH FULL METAL ALCHEMIST FOR HOURS AND HOURS ON END!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE NEW EPISODES CAUSE I LOVE THE SHOW i CAN DRAW ALL THE CHARACTERS TOO.
bellpickle Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [SIZE=1]The only series I've rewatched in its entirety is Rahxephon. With most other series, I don't have the patience. (I usually skip over to "the good parts.") Out of my DVD collection, the anime I rewatch most for the fun of it would probably be Samurai Champloo, and even so, only certain parts of it.[/SIZE]
Lord_Hadez Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 Yeah I can watch al most every anime I've seen over again. But my favorites to do that to is 1. Gen1. Transformers 2. Gundam Wing including endless waltz 3. the orginal G.I.Joe yes it's anime it was made but the same people that made Gen1 Transformers
element5852 Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 I watch Fullmetal Alchemist over and over. It's the best anime show ever. :animesmil
Guest lonelyshadow Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 If I could watch an anime over and over again, it would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist because it's just so great. Not only is it funny but it also has some sorrow. Can't wait for new episodes:wigout:
inuyasha190236 Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 My reply is the same as icerose :cool: [INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Hey inuyasha190236, Welcome to Otakuboards. Please take a look at our rules before continuing to post. They are located [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]here[/url]. Since this is a conversation based board, you'll need to add more content to your posts as "fodder for conversation". If you're not looking for conversation, you might not be at the right board. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]
animeghost Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 the slayers is a anime that i will watch over and over non stop. [INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]animeghost, please be sure to explain your reasoning behind your choice. Since this is a place for conversation, one-sentence posts without fodder for conversation are discouraged. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]
Guest Syrius Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 Any japanese version anime. I watched the final episode of DB GT, the american version, and i did not quite get it, i watched the japanese version a bit later, and my jaw dropped, i understood everything not the language mind you, that was translated at the bottom, but i understood, it was over. Then later, when i compared the differences of the 2 i was pissed, that america should **** up, perfectly good anime. And i then understood why Japan did not want the U.S to have DB GT in the first place. Whoa, i was censored. :animeblus
CrazyMew Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 I love Spirited away,I've watched it like 50 times.Its such a good story but whenever I try to explain to my friends who don't even know what anime is they think I'm totally mad. Pokemon is alright as well,my little brother got me into it.
Recommended Posts