OtakuBoards

Name an anime that you can watch over and over

meka2003

[COLOR=DarkRed]I can watch Fullmetal Alchemist over and over again. I love that show. And there are several mangas I can read constantly- as in Fullmetal Alchemist, Shaman King, Naruto, and Chrono Crusade.:animesmil

Why don't I watch Shaman King and Naruto all the time, you ask? (no one's probably wondering, but oh well) Because 4kids is evil and the killed Shaman King and they must die a horrible and painful death- heehee! :animesmil And VIZ dubbed Naruto so much, it's no where as cool as the original.[/COLOR] :animeangr

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lancius83
I think that 'Midori no Hibi' is one of the few that you can watch over and over again. it has to be one of the most outrageous and funny anime i have seen.

One anime that I can watch over and over is Princess Mononoke. It has a great story, pretty interesting characters, and a lush environment. It really keeps me entertained the whole way through. I think I could also watch Grave of the Fireflies over and over. It's really sad, but it's definitely a must-see.

[QUOTE=DarkDragon][CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I watch [B]Fruits Basket [/B] over and over and
each time I finish the series I get kinda of
mad because I hate where it ends....
but I still keep watching it.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[font=verdana][size=1]I was also going to say I could watch [b]Fruits Basket[/b] over and over.

Every time I watch it, it gives me the jitters. More so when I watch the last three episodes. Of course, this is only season one. Season two has yet to be brought over, according to FUNimation. The say that they're trying to bring the second season over the the US. I hope so!

This series has such great morals, and such wondeful standards. It throws in such mixes of different aspects and emotions. This story is about [b][i]acceptence[/b][/i], and it shows how hard it to be accepted, and how easy it could be at the same time.

I just love this series so much.[/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hey folks,
Remember this rule of thumb when posting: Quality over everything. If the post quality of this thread continues to decline, I may have to close it.

In the future, why not [i]explain[/i] why you can watch your anime over and over? "NARUTO IS AMAZING WOW" is not a suitable post.

Finally, typing in ALL CAPS is a no-no. On the Internet it's considered shouting, and is rude.

-Arvi[/COLOR]

I'd have to say I could watch [COLOR=DarkRed]Kyo Kara Moah, FMA, Naruto, FLCL [/COLOR] and a few others over and over. [COLOR=DarkRed]KKM[/COLOR] because it's just off the wall fun, [COLOR=DarkRed]FMA[/COLOR] because I love the story line and the artwork, which goes the same for [COLOR=DarkRed]Naruto[/COLOR], and [COLOR=DarkRed]FLCL[/COLOR] because it's just, well,[COLOR=DarkRed] FLCL.[/COLOR] There are others I'd rewatch a few times, but I'd rather watch them in a group. :catgirl:

[B]X/1999[/B]
The characters are extremely loveable and realistic, the fanstuff is endless (like pairings etc.), the animation is wonderful,... *-* But especially because of the pairings!

[B]Rurouni Kenshin[/B]
I could mostly watch the Kyoto Arc again and again, more so then the rest of the series which I'd probably get bored with eventually. x3 Kyoto Arc was so awsome, it had the greatest characters, storyline and cliffhangers.

[B]Gundam Wing[/B]
Watched and rewatched countless time, and still a top favourite of mine. I don't even have an idea why, but my theories on Gundam Wing are my religion.

[SIZE=1]The only series I've rewatched in its entirety is Rahxephon. With most other series, I don't have the patience. (I usually skip over to "the good parts.")

Out of my DVD collection, the anime I rewatch most for the fun of it would probably be Samurai Champloo, and even so, only certain parts of it.[/SIZE]

Guest lonelyshadow
If I could watch an anime over and over again, it would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist because it's just so great. Not only is it funny but it also has some sorrow. Can't wait for new episodes:wigout:

My reply is the same as icerose :cool:

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Hey inuyasha190236,
Welcome to Otakuboards. Please take a look at our rules before continuing to post. They are located [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]here[/url].

Since this is a conversation based board, you'll need to add more content to your posts as "fodder for conversation". If you're not looking for conversation, you might not be at the right board.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks
-Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

the slayers is a anime that i will watch over and over non stop.

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]animeghost, please be sure to explain your reasoning behind your choice. Since this is a place for conversation, one-sentence posts without fodder for conversation are discouraged. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Any japanese version anime. I watched the final episode of DB GT, the american version, and i did not quite get it, i watched the japanese version a bit later, and my jaw dropped, i understood everything not the language mind you, that was translated at the bottom, but i understood, it was over. Then later, when i compared the differences of the 2 i was pissed, that america should **** up, perfectly good anime. And i then understood why Japan did not want the U.S to have DB GT in the first place.

Whoa, i was censored. :animeblus