Burori Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 Since the postings have died down I suppose an annoucement of the winner is in order. I must say not many here really tickled my funny bone sorry to say. I have things going on at home so I think that is what killed my humor factor. Notherless here is the results. At third place is: [QUOTE=The Boss][color=dimgray][size=1] [B]"The Halo That Never Was..."[/B] Notice that the guy looks nearly identical to Master Chief and the Aliens are holding Covenant Swords...[/color][/size][/QUOTE] Just plain an simple it does look like a halo game not yet in the making. However I am not sure but this might be Halo 3 lol Second place goes to: [QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Alien: I may be about to die but atleast I saved $125 from switching to Geico. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] although you said this was a terrible attempt I found it amusing because I could hear the geico commercial pop up after this scene. Gieco, could save you 15 or more on car insurrance. And now drum roll. First place goes to: [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]The special guests on this weeks episode of "This Spartan Life" didn't realise the danger of lighting up in a strictly non-smoking zone.[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote] Whoever thought the Covenent were against second hand smoking? lol congrates Gavin and good try everyone.
Gavin Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 [SIZE=1]OK, I was really not expecting I'd win but it just goes to show how my trip to Melbourne came to some use in the outside world. This is a big one but the honestly I got a pretty funny caption for it right off the mark. [IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5585/obliv27b5cg.jpg[/IMG] Best of luck to everyone.[/SIZE] [color=#4B0082]Holy crap that stretches the page out. *resizes* - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]
Fyxe Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]Damn you, Gavin. Tempting me with Oblivion pictures. >.< Anyway, on with the caption.... Corpse: Rhett! I only know that I love you. Guy holding torch: That's your misfortune. Corpse: But, Rhett! If you go... where shall I go, what shall I do? Guy holding torch: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I don't know why that made me think of Gone With the Wind. It just did. And I know it's not funny, but I don't care. XD[/color][/size]
KatanaViolet Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 "And you thought [I]your[/I] in-law's were scary!" heh.
Ikillion Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Zombie: -moan, groan, moan- Zombie translation: "Finally your here! now please kill me, for all the places that I had to die it had to be in a place like this while I tripped and my head landed in a bear trap, and who had the ******* idea to bring me back to life? I died once why do it again?" ^ever wonder what a zombie thinks...beat it was that.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Burori Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 *man with tourch* OH MY GOD! what is that smell! (checks self) Oh....
Dodeca Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 [size=1][i][b]Zombies![/b] Do it with the light [B]off[/B], folks.[/i][/size]
SkyBlu Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 [SIZE=1][b]Guy with torch:[/b] "Hello? Someone call for a doctor?" [b]Zombie:[/b] "You took your time!"[/SIZE]
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 Zombie: Wait! Lets try to talk and work this out peacefully! Guy with torch: ZOMBIE!!! MUST KILL!!!
_Kenshin_ Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 "On a new episode of Jerry Springer, You're wife is a Zombie and you're daughter's a... well the mix between them."
Lord Dante Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 Man with torch: BACK! BACK! you vile, fleshrotting abomination from beyond the grave, BACK!! *swings torch Violently at Zombie* Zombie: *sniff* Zombie only want friend....*sniff*
daredevilsdad Posted May 17, 2006 Posted May 17, 2006 Hollow Man Returns [I]p.s. if you have seen hollow man you'll get it[/I]
Zen Posted May 18, 2006 Posted May 18, 2006 [color=dimgray][size=1] [B]The year was 1982, and the young adventurer Michael Jackson was on the hunt for back up dancers in what would be his greatest hit to date...[/B] If no body knows what I'm talking about, then: [img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41094000/jpg/_41094072_thriller2203ok.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Gavin Posted May 22, 2006 Posted May 22, 2006 [SIZE=1]OK, seeing as the required five days have passed since I posted my caption, and yes before anyone points it out I know it's been six, it's time to announce the winners. In third place...[/SIZE] [QUOTE=SkyBlu][SIZE=1][b]Guy with torch:[/b] "Hello? Someone call for a doctor?" [b]Zombie:[/b] "You took your time!"[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]In second place...[/SIZE] [quote name='The Boss][color=dimgray][size=1][B]The year was 1982, and the young adventurer Michael Jackson was on the hunt for back up dancers in what would be his greatest hit to date...[/B][/color'][/size][/quote] [SIZE=1]And the caption that left me in stitches...[/SIZE] [quote name='Swedish Chef']*man with torch* OH MY GOD! what is that smell! (checks self) Oh....[/quote] [SIZE=1]All great captions guys. Oh if anyone was wondering, my caption was "[B]For the last damn time no I don't have a light ![/B]" The Swedish Chef is up.[/SIZE]
Burori Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 Wow again? heh alright time to use something a little different. Here is a screen shot from Neverwinter Nights on a server I play. My character is Nawiewen Gel'fer for the record. COMMENSE!: [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25531&stc=1[/IMG]
Lord Dante Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 Two in the back: Look, Just smash it open already!! Two in the front: But it's scaaary!!! T_T
Dodeca Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 [SIZE=1][B]Emily:[/B] Erm... guys, I'm not sure if this groups really for me, y'know? I mean, the initiation's been a little rough so far, and I'm the only one who seems to be getting hurt... So, I think I'll just be going, if that's okay with you. [B] Nicholas: [/B]Look, do you want to join us or what? [B]Emily:[/B] Well... yeah, I suppose. After all, I've always admir- [I]*Bonk!*[/I] [B] Nicholas:[/B] Quick, lock her inside before she-! ... Aww crap... anyone got a spare key handy?[/SIZE]
Ikillion Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Where is Leroy Jenkins when you need him." worst quote ever -_- [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nomura Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 [B]Clueless Computer gamer: How do I shoot? How do I shoot? Clueless gamer 2: Square button! Square button! C1: I don't think there is a square button! C2: I can't believe we found treasure already! (C1 finally opens box) Computer: A Box-monster was hidden inside!!!! C1: Oh no! Whatever will we do? C2: How bout we quit and go watch Tellitubbies, after drinking a glass of milk and listening to Cristina Algulara? C1: Yeah, that's an idea! This game is too scary! (Later that night) C1: I'm scared Bobby, hold me... (Secret voice in shadows): A Box-monster was hidden inside! Duhnnnn-dummmmmmmmm[/B] That was officially the stupidest worst caption ever, plus it was very long, lol. :animesmil
Gavin Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[B]Oh great, the jackass mistook a phonebooth for a suicide booth, again.[/B]"[/SIZE]
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 Emily: Why's it green? Nicholas: Looks like someone pissed on it Emily: Ew, it's glowing! Nicholas: Screw it dude, lets move on.
Charles Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 Oh man, this is beyond bad. I remember there being a "Caption Contest" in Otaku Lounge; that's spammy, unfunny and bad enough. I think I would actually like to see some of this energy going into actual gaming discussion. So, this thing's had its run. Let's give it a rest for a while, and for a while I mean forever. [center][img]http://aworkforce.org/ccreports/lassen/LassenJune05/closed_sign.jpg[/img][/center]
Recommended Posts